Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Colombia: May 26-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say that Letizia is looking absolutely fantastic. She looks like she has put on just a little bit of weight, and this suits her, especially in her face. She is looking fresh and well rested and healthy! She looks stunning.

Política - Príncipe Felipe y Uribe inauguran un foro empresarial en Colombia - ADN.es
Prince Felipe and Uribe inaugurates an enterprise forum in Colombia
Since the Secretary of State did of Commerce of Spain previously, Silvia Iranzo, Felipe de Borbón offered the Spanish leadership in sectors like the renewable infrastructures, construction, energies, the technologies of the communication or the telecommunications.

http://www.univision.com/contentroot/wirefeeds/30deportes/futbol_europa/liga_campeones/7960213.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics, Letizia looks fantastic, i think this is one of the most extensive official trip of the princes and lots of coverage too, i just wish that they have more interaction with the public.

I agree with you although the arrival clothes were too casual. I'm glad to see that the Prince has become so confident and enthusiastic (he used to be rather shy) about the job, good for him.

Its a short trip but busy agenda, Felipe and Letizia manage to look well rested for each event.

the article in hello said that they are getting extensive coverage not only in colombia but also in the whole of latin america. i do wonder why other latin american countries are also interested with the princes' visit in colombia.

i do wonder why other latin american countries are also interested with the princes' visit in colombia.

I believe the spanish royals are well-known in latin american. So maybe that's why.

Yes, the Spanish Royal Family are very well-kwon and well-liked in Latinamerica

She looks elegant and classic.Thanks for posting so much photos:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom