Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep us informed! I only get to work TV GALICIA and nothing yet!

Well I guess I'll just live with pictures later. Gotta jet.

Are they outside the clinic now, my tv is tuned in to tve, but they're still showing a drama.

Princess Letizia will be around 18h in the hospital´s garden

Nothing yet, but the exit of the princes of the Ruber clinic is imminent

Lauritas138 said:
Nothing yet, but the exit of the princes of the Ruber clinic is imminent

We must wait other 40min.:wacko:

Finally press conference will be in the garden, as when Victoria Marichalar born.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am online and anxiously awaiting to see this bundle of joy. This is just as exciting as it was waiting for Sofia's birth.

Where were Felipe Froilan and Victoria Frederica presented to the press? Was it in the gardens of Zarzuela? I can't remember. But does anybody know why they don't do that anymore? :ermm: Thanks

edit: ok Nawal you answered my question before I posted! :lol:

...sOfIa.... said:
Where were Felipe Froilan and Victoria Frederica presented to the press? Was it in the gardens of Zarzuela? I can't remember. But does anybody know why they don't do that anymore? :ermm: Thanks

edit: ok Nawal you answered my question before I posted! :lol:

:lol: :flowers: :flowers:

I have to leave for work in 20 minutes! Any chance they will leave before then?

So she is presented in the gardens of la Zarzuela ?

Is the weather fine in Madrid or is it rainning? Princess Letizia room has a big window wich leeds directly to the garden!

MissSaga said:
So she is presented in the gardens of la Zarzuela ?

No in the gardens of Ruber hospital.:flowers:

Are the cameras in the garden the link im watching shows the front of the hospital?

crm2317 said:
Are the cameras in the garden the link im watching shows the front of the hospital?

cameras are in the garden and in the front of hospital, not all journalists are in the garden.

Nawal said:
Finally press conference will be in the garden, as when Victoria Marichalar born.

I do not remember where/when Victory was presented:ermm:

I guess that I will have to wait for pictures also. The links will not work for me at all. I do not know why this is happening.

Nawal said:
cameras are in the garden and in the front of hospital, not all journalists are in the garden.

Where are you seeing that? in wich channel?¿

I wonder if CNN might have something about little Sofia. They usually switch over to international news for one hour in the late mornings here in America. I have CNN on in the background just in case.

Lauritas138 said:
I do not remember where/when Victory was presented:ermm:

Victoria Federica and her brother, Felipe, were presented in the gardens of Ruber Clinic.:flowers:

Well CNN is on international news and it is talking about royalty but it's about Queen Elizabeth. They are covering her trip to the U.S.

They are waiting for Leonor, she is still in home and she has to go now to the Hospital.

I have no imformation about presentatation in the garden! More than 480 jurnalist are outside the
hospital!

The Royal house has confirmed that they are waiting for Leonor!!!

Princess Letizia, Prince Felipe, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the press and then they speak with the press. A microphone has been instaled and we will can to hear to the Princes.

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
I think I made it, I will see live!
Which link are you using? I still can not view anything:wacko:

Has the journalists said that ?

The're talking about elections right now ..

Paty said:
I have no imformation about presentatation in the garden! all the jurnalist are outside the
hospital!

I read journalists are in the gardens because Casa Real said CP and Sofia will pose in the garden.

where is a link that will show it live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom