The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

what a cutie... she is adorable! she also seems much quieter than leonor, don't you think?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

What cute cute pics of sweet little Sofia! And she behaved so well!
No wonder that everybody in the church wanted to touch her

Leo has been in school, but although it would have been nice to see
her there, it's also nice that it was Sofia's day for herself, all the
attention for the cute princess

Old 09-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the pictures and video. Sofia is a very sweet baby. I like the pictures when she smiles.
I don't like Letizias outfit, especially the shoes.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:16 AM

But when Leonor attended this act was bigger ( 2 months) than her sister.
They look like calm babies, for example I´ve never seen Leonor cry, well, only in Lanzarote I think. Now Leonor with almost two years looks like a little "trasto" but she´s nice.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Aristocracy

She's so adorable, love her smile and chubby face, Felipe's gonna have his hands full with two beautiful daughters.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks everyone for the wonderful pictures, Sofia is so beautiful and what I like is that she does look different then Leo. She will beautiful in her own right and maybe won't always be compared to her older sister. I think she looks more like Letizia, where beautiful Leo looks more like her fathers side. Both girls are going to be heartbreakers! I think she wore the same dress as Leo but she had her own cross, which I liked. She seems like such a happy baby and was smiling a lot. It looks like she is a daddy's girl also. I loved Princess Letizia outfit, I thought it was classy withour being overly fussy. I thought she hit the right mix of respect and fashion. God bless this little girl!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for all the pictures!
Sofia is so cute..
Prince Philippe looks great too.
One more gallery of pics on this site:
Royalement Vôtre
Old 09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Sofia is a precious child.
She differs from her older sister, but appears to have just as much personality.
I think Felipe and Letizia did right not bringing Leonor with them. First, Leo has her school. Second, with her vivid personality, she might have outshined her little sister, and that was Sofia's big day.

Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 1
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 2
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 3

I just love these two pictures:
Two adoring parents and a cute girl
Is the cutie already tired of being the star?
Letizia busy looking at Sofia and Felipe busy looking at his wife
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Courtier

VIDEO 2 from el programa de Ana Rosa (Telecinco)

Old 09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Royal Highness

prismanews

http://i3.tinypic.com/2q86345.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/52dxgdz.jpg
Old 09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Thanks for the pictures and video. Sofia is a very sweet baby. I like the pictures when she smiles.
I don't like Letizias outfit, especially the shoes.
I do agree with you, I don't like the outfit of Letizia and her shoes are in the wrong colour and wrong style for that dress.
Besides, Letizia is smiling all the time but she doesn't look natural, she looks like she is acting. Her eyes don't smile.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Royal Highness

galery hola
Galerías de imágenes
Old 09-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
IBesides, Letizia is smiling all the time but she doesn't look natural, she looks like she is acting. Her eyes don't smile.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. Have you seen the photos, especially this one?:
Would you honesty say this is a picture of a women who is acting, and whose smile is not real??? What I see is a beautiful woman, who looks very happy and is actually very happy again
Old 09-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I wonder if they will try for a third one. In any case, they won't get it right: if it's a boy, Letizia will be blamed as the whole change-of-constitution issue will come up again with some force behind it, if it's a girl she will be labelled as unable to produce a male heir, disregarding that in fact Felipe is responsible
So what ! The Princess has yet gave the proof that this kind of alternative is not to empeach her to do what tFelipe and have decided, first.
Then if they should havve a boy after this two girls, it seems to me that the question of the constitution changing is not for tomorrow, as the Prince had said yet there a generation before the reign of Leonor.

As you know we aren't at the XIX s. and now nobody can make assertion - except the japonese monarchy, shame on them- on witch a woman will be blamed because she don't have male heir, first. Then do you think really that people, in case of a third girl, will labelled Latezia " as unable to produce male hier, disregarding that in fact Felipe is responsible" . Allow me to be very sceptic. Is W.A. of Orange Nassau is disregarding as unable to produce male heir????

This kind of reflexion are a little bite old fashion mainly in a country wher now you have a true revolution of the standards of the behaviour. I don't think that if the prince have decided to have an other baby, they shall stopped by a suc argument. At the opposite we can imagine that they can deliberatly decided to have a third baby sparing it wil be a male to get the politics with his back to the wall. NOTHING, despite the fear of some people regarding the politic situation in Spain today, I repeat NOTING can allow that it will be the end of the parlementary monarchy, even if it's risquy.

I'm ready to bet that they are going a baby sooner, not the next months nither the next year but as the Princess is a pragmatic woman and as she knows that her pregnancies are not easy she has the most great interst to don't wait so much for at least two things:
- It's more easy to raise three little children in the same time - look at the Infanta Cristina- than to wait so much and to have a last one when you professional landscape is totally settle on.
- As her own agenda is yet stamming, she allows her to be pregnant one more time before to work at " full time".

As a lot of people it's my opinion and I have absolutly no specific informations to write this, I don't read anything in a crystal ball. It's a pure sentimental logic against a false State reason.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

my favorite photo http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...0806b7552g.jpg

thanks for the links everybody. what a little angel, so cute, so good and alert- precious just precious
Old 09-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. Have you seen the photos, especially this one?:
Would you honesty say this is a picture of a women who is acting, and whose smile is not real??? What I see is a beautiful woman, who looks very happy and is actually very happy again
You see princess leonor, I honestly wrote my opinion. I don't expect everybody agree with me.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thank you for everyone for great pictures! Infanta Sofia is an absolutely cute child, although not as beautiful as Leonor in the same age (remembering seeing Leonor in Easter 2006), that´s just my opinion.
It´s lovely to see this family: Felipe and Letizia are just glowing with happiness, they look so in love and so devoted on their little girls.
Letizia looked just great, I admired her dress already at the baptism of Sofia, she looked very classy.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
So what ! The Princess has yet gave the proof that this kind of alternative is not to empeach her to do what tFelipe and have decided, first.
Then if they should havve a boy after this two girls, it seems to me that the question of the constitution changing is not for tomorrow, as the Prince had said yet there a generation before the reign of Leonor.

As you know we aren't at the XIX s. and now nobody can make assertion - except the japonese monarchy, shame on them- on witch a woman will be blamed because she don't have male heir, first. Then do you think really that people, in case of a third girl, will labelled Latezia " as unable to produce male hier, disregarding that in fact Felipe is responsible" . Allow me to be very sceptic. Is W.A. of Orange Nassau is disregarding as unable to produce male heir????

This kind of reflexion are a little bite old fashion mainly in a country wher now you have a true revolution of the standards of the behaviour. I don't think that if the prince have decided to have an other baby, they shall stopped by a suc argument. At the opposite we can imagine that they can deliberatly decided to have a third baby sparing it wil be a male to get the politics with his back to the wall. NOTHING, despite the fear of some people regarding the politic situation in Spain today, I repeat NOTING can allow that it will be the end of the parlementary monarchy, even if it's risquy.

I'm ready to bet that they are going a baby sooner, not the next months nither the next year but as the Princess is a pragmatic woman and as she knows that her pregnancies are not easy she has the most great interst to don't wait so much for at least two things:
- It's more easy to raise three little children in the same time - look at the Infanta Cristina- than to wait so much and to have a last one when you professional landscape is totally settle on.
- As her own agenda is yet stamming, she allows her to be pregnant one more time before to work at " full time".

As a lot of people it's my opinion and I have absolutly no specific informations to write this, I don't read anything in a crystal ball. It's a pure sentimental logic against a false State reason.
I am with you adelaide. If they have another baby and it's a boy, they have the same combination as Queen Sofia, that's a nice coincidence. I am sure she felt pressure back then and JC was relieved that Felipe was a boy and he had done his duty. Besides, I think royal kids have a tough life ahead and the more siblings they have the better.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Courtier

I find it amazing how big the baby looks in her mothers arms and how she looks like a small baby in her fathers arms.
I think Sophia will always be compared to her sister's beauty, but she wil be a beauty in her own right.
I love her smile. And I love how she looks right at you.
Thank you to one and all who posted pics and/or links.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Sofia is such a pretty baby

I love Letizia's outfit, good she recycled it and I can just imagine how fantastic her look would have been if she had pinned up her hair, instead of this unstyled wash & go blah look
Yeah, she needs to change her hairdresser URGENTLY
Sofi is such a cutie, I have always find it funny that she looks a lot like her grandpa Jesus, with the baldness and all all she lacks is the beard