Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are talking so much about the kids but Letizia looked very great loved the outfit she seemed to be doing fine.

I hope see tomorrow official pictures:ROFLMAO:

I really hope they will take some official photos like they did when Leonor was born

I think they look totally different. Sofia has less hair another kind of nose another mouth and another form of head. But she has a wonderful formed mouth and looks very interesting.

Thanks everyone for the links and photos! What a lovely family.

the baby looks so cute those two girls are going to be so pretty as the grow up

is there anywhere i could see the video of this??

I am not in my house =(, baby it is precious! Very delicate.. Leonor is precious!! felipe and letizia are radiant and happy .!!:wub::wub::wub:

I agree Radker, Letizia looks wonderful. The suit was perfect and she was literally shining with happiness and pride (no surprise with girls like that and a husband like that). :wub:

This picture is so funny ... Leonor looks totally interested in the questions of the journalists as if she wants to answer them, too :lol:

Really cute photos!!!
Leonor is so cute... and infanta Sofia too

In addition: Sofia will have quite some similarity with little Irene IMO. Specially the mouth. She looks just like one of Cristina´s kids.

I love that picture!! How funny!! From all the pictures I've seen up to now my first reaction was that Sofia has a Borbon look to her, she reminded me of the King's two sisters, Infanta's Pilar and Margarita, I don't now why!

detta said:
This picture is so funny ... Leonor looks totally interested in the questions of the journalists as if she wants to answer them, too :lol:

Yes!!! She is so adorable! The new little infanta does look like Leonor although a much darker complexion and hair. But just as beautiful for a newborn. The whole family is so handsome for that matter. Is there a repeat of when Leonor was "talking?"

detta said:

Very cute! She is a curious little one.:)

thanks redferns for the video but for some reason i couldnt get no sound

Beautiful and happy family,thanks for all the pictures. Now I have seen infanta Sofia I can go to sleep.

I missed the presentation:sad:
But thanks to you guys I am able to see the pictures from the presentation and most importantly,pictures of Infanta Sofia:flowers:
She is lovely indeed, though less chubbier than her big sister.
And the family looked wonderful, too.

I´m so happy to see Letizia smiling from the heart again. She looks fab! Leonor is so funny and has become a real media pro the last few days! I can´t really see a resemblence to Leonor (to me all babies look the same!), but they are a beautiful family and I wish them the very best.

Is anyone able to translate what was said during the presentation?

Darker?????, this Baby is BLONDER than Leonor was, the problem is that they were against the sun light and that make the impression that she is darker, but this baby has less hair than Leo, and lighter hair definetly.

As a matter of fact, She looks a LOT like her cousin Irene, It is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom