The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.
Actually if Letizia goes home tomorrow(Friday) then she has spent less time in the hospital then she did with Leonor. Leonor was born October 31 and Letizia went home November 7. Exactly one week later like you said, but this time around it will be short of one week based on when Sofia was born. So I do not believe there is any delay. Things seem to be moving along nicely for Letizia. Even Felipe described his wife's recovery as "rapid".(in the article posted in post #12)

Possibly you were a quick healer but I have never heard of a woman being back to normal after only 3 days when a c-section was performed. I have a friend that had a c-section and she felt the effects for 2 whole weeks afterwards. Granted she went home on day 5 but she certainly was not back to her usual self, her husband had to do everything for her and the baby. But again everyone is different.

Old 05-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Yay.. we'll see Sofia tomorrow and the whole family together!! And there will probably be pictures like with Leonor

Old 05-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Gentry

another cherub in the likes of Infanta Leonor!!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
Actually if Letizia goes home tomorrow(Friday) then she has spent less time in the hospital then she did with Leonor. Leonor was born October 31 and Letizia went home November 7. Exactly one week later like you said, but this time around it will be short of one week based on when Sofia was born. So I do not believe there is any delay. Things seem to be moving along nicely for Letizia. Even Felipe described his wife's recovery as "rapid".(in the article posted in post #12)

Possibly you were a quick healer but I have never heard of a woman being back to normal after only 3 days when a c-section was performed. I have a friend that had a c-section and she felt the effects for 2 whole weeks afterwards. Granted she went home on day 5 but she certainly was not back to her usual self, her husband had to do everything for her and the baby. But again everyone is different.
Yes this time Letizia has spend a few days less than with Leonor so she is recovering well, however almoust a week in the clinic I think is a bit too mucht but... I had my baby on a Saturday and I was out the clinic on tuesday morning! I was feeling very well but of course I wasn't completly recovered but I could handle my self perfectly. On thursday I was shopping for Christmas!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes this time Letizia has spend a few days less than with Leonor so she is recovering well, however almoust a week in the clinic I think is a bit too mucht but... I had my baby on a Saturday and I was out the clinic on tuesday morning! I was feeling very well but of course I wasn't completly recovered but I could handle my self perfectly. On thursday I was shopping for Christmas!
He biboquinhas, will you reply to my questions at the previous page?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3
Old 05-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Bravo! We will see all the Family!
Old 05-04-2007, 05:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:

...What a precious photos I suspect that we are going to see
Old 05-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Courtier

What does "mofletuda" mean?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Good we will see leonor again!
Old 05-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
What does "mofletuda" mean?
moflete = chubby cheek

mofletuda= this is a person who has great chubby cheek
Old 05-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian
www.telemadrid.es click in "telemadrid sat" under "en directo"

RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO (24horas informative chanel)

I hope RTVA clck in "en directo" green link.
thank you
Old 05-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Really? Leonor will be there too? That's great, I can't wait to see the two sisters together. It's going to be a beautiful image.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Aristocracy

Does anybody know when the presentation exactly will be? 12 AM? 1 PM? 2 PM?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by detta
It was said that the Princess and the little one will leave Ruber between 5 and 6 p.m. today.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Courtier

Will it be the entire family that will be leaving the hospital ?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Aristocracy

@ Olka: thanks for the information!
Old 05-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by detta
Beetwen 5 PM and 6 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:02 AM
Courtier

I hoped that Leonor wouldn't be there today, cause after all it's all about Sofia, and since Leonor is so beautiful and cute and expressfull, it might take some of the spotlight off Sofia.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.
Every woman is different, some may well need to spend 5 days in hospital after a C-section. Personally I think more Royals should follow Letizia and have a good rest before returning home. Childbirth is not easy!