The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 05-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.
Actually if Letizia goes home tomorrow(Friday) then she has spent less time in the hospital then she did with Leonor. Leonor was born October 31 and Letizia went home November 7. Exactly one week later like you said, but this time around it will be short of one week based on when Sofia was born. So I do not believe there is any delay. Things seem to be moving along nicely for Letizia. Even Felipe described his wife's recovery as "rapid".(in the article posted in post #12)

Possibly you were a quick healer but I have never heard of a woman being back to normal after only 3 days when a c-section was performed. I have a friend that had a c-section and she felt the effects for 2 whole weeks afterwards. Granted she went home on day 5 but she certainly was not back to her usual self, her husband had to do everything for her and the baby. But again everyone is different.
__________________

  #22  
Old 05-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Mari_*'s Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pty, Panama
Posts: 1,047
Yay.. we'll see Sofia tomorrow and the whole family together!! And there will probably be pictures like with Leonor
__________________

__________________
..F&L..
  #23  
Old 05-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 59
another cherub in the likes of Infanta Leonor!!
  #24  
Old 05-04-2007, 04:11 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
Actually if Letizia goes home tomorrow(Friday) then she has spent less time in the hospital then she did with Leonor. Leonor was born October 31 and Letizia went home November 7. Exactly one week later like you said, but this time around it will be short of one week based on when Sofia was born. So I do not believe there is any delay. Things seem to be moving along nicely for Letizia. Even Felipe described his wife's recovery as "rapid".(in the article posted in post #12)

Possibly you were a quick healer but I have never heard of a woman being back to normal after only 3 days when a c-section was performed. I have a friend that had a c-section and she felt the effects for 2 whole weeks afterwards. Granted she went home on day 5 but she certainly was not back to her usual self, her husband had to do everything for her and the baby. But again everyone is different.
Yes this time Letizia has spend a few days less than with Leonor so she is recovering well, however almoust a week in the clinic I think is a bit too mucht but... I had my baby on a Saturday and I was out the clinic on tuesday morning! I was feeling very well but of course I wasn't completly recovered but I could handle my self perfectly. On thursday I was shopping for Christmas!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #25  
Old 05-04-2007, 04:16 AM
mirrjam's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: brummen, Netherlands
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Yes this time Letizia has spend a few days less than with Leonor so she is recovering well, however almoust a week in the clinic I think is a bit too mucht but... I had my baby on a Saturday and I was out the clinic on tuesday morning! I was feeling very well but of course I wasn't completly recovered but I could handle my self perfectly. On thursday I was shopping for Christmas!
He biboquinhas, will you reply to my questions at the previous page?
  #26  
Old 05-04-2007, 04:51 AM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,269
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3
  #27  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Paty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3
Bravo! We will see all the Family!
  #28  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:19 AM
Lauritas138's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3
...What a precious photos I suspect that we are going to see
  #29  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Somewhere in Germany, Germany
Posts: 768
What does "mofletuda" mean?
  #30  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:28 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,055
Good we will see leonor again!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #31  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Lauritas138's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
What does "mofletuda" mean?
moflete = chubby cheek

mofletuda= this is a person who has great chubby cheek
  #32  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rzeszow, Poland
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian
www.telemadrid.es click in "telemadrid sat" under "en directo"

RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO (24horas informative chanel)

I hope RTVA clck in "en directo" green link.
thank you
  #33  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:41 AM
princess leonor's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ciutat Comtal, Spain
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3
Really? Leonor will be there too? That's great, I can't wait to see the two sisters together. It's going to be a beautiful image.
  #34  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:47 AM
detta's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hagen, Germany
Posts: 174
Does anybody know when the presentation exactly will be? 12 AM? 1 PM? 2 PM?
  #35  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Olka's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by detta
Does anybody know when the presentation exactly will be? 12 AM? 1 PM? 2 PM?
It was said that the Princess and the little one will leave Ruber between 5 and 6 p.m. today.
  #36  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
MissSaga's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 943
Will it be the entire family that will be leaving the hospital ?
__________________
Why do all good things come to an end ?
  #37  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
detta's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hagen, Germany
Posts: 174
@ Olka: thanks for the information!
  #38  
Old 05-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Paty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by detta
Does anybody know when the presentation exactly will be? 12 AM? 1 PM? 2 PM?
Beetwen 5 PM and 6 PM.
  #39  
Old 05-04-2007, 06:02 AM
MissSaga's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 943
I hoped that Leonor wouldn't be there today, cause after all it's all about Sofia, and since Leonor is so beautiful and cute and expressfull, it might take some of the spotlight off Sofia.
__________________
Why do all good things come to an end ?
  #40  
Old 05-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.
Every woman is different, some may well need to spend 5 days in hospital after a C-section. Personally I think more Royals should follow Letizia and have a good rest before returning home. Childbirth is not easy!
__________________

__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 3: November 2007 - June 2008 Avalon Current Events Archive 190 06-18-2008 07:24 PM
Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 2: June 2007 - November 2007 Anna_R Current Events Archive 187 11-29-2007 10:30 AM
Presentation of Infanta Sofía to the Virgin of Atocha: September 19, 2007 lula King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 139 10-02-2007 04:50 AM
Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007 Anna_R Current Events Archive 269 07-03-2007 12:57 PM
Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005 Anna_R King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 404 11-15-2005 02:11 PM




Popular Tags
australia best outfit birth camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess catharina-amalia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death denmark duchess of cornwall fashion fashion poll felipe vi france funeral germany hereditary grand duchess stéphanie infanta leonor king felipe king felipe vi king harald king philippe king willem-alexander letizia maxima nobility official visit photo session picture of the week president hollande prince carl philip prince daniel prince frederik prince of wales princess alexia (2005 -) princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mette-marit princess victoria queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal fashion sofia hellqvist spanish royals state visit sweden the hague united states of america wedding willem-alexander


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises