Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanletizia said:
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia will pose for the journalists this afternoon

Infanta Sofia is "mofletuda" said Esperanza Aguirre

source:antena3

Really? Leonor will be there too? That's great, I can't wait to see the two sisters together. It's going to be a beautiful image. :wub:

Does anybody know when the presentation exactly will be? 12 AM? 1 PM? 2 PM?

detta said:

It was said that the Princess and the little one will leave Ruber between 5 and 6 p.m. today.:)

Will it be the entire family that will be leaving the hospital ?

@ Olka: thanks for the information! ;)

detta said:

Beetwen 5 PM and 6 PM.

I hoped that Leonor wouldn't be there today, cause after all it's all about Sofia, and since Leonor is so beautiful and cute and expressfull, it might take some of the spotlight off Sofia. :sad:

biboquinhas said:
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.
Every woman is different, some may well need to spend 5 days in hospital after a C-section. Personally I think more Royals should follow Letizia and have a good rest before returning home. Childbirth is not easy!

MissSaga said:
I hoped that Leonor wouldn't be there today, cause after all it's all about Sofia, and since Leonor is so beautiful and cute and expressfull, it might take some of the spotlight off Sofia. :sad:

I think Leonor will be there, they may will do as did the CP of Denmark, Mary was carrying the lilliprincess, and Frederic was carrying Christian.

MissSaga said:
True, but if she was not there, people would criticise the family for excluding her and hiding her away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can not wait to see her, i hope leonor go to. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think now we cannot criticise and say that they are hiding Leonor because we could get to see her so mucht! But I think she will be in her father arms so she will be calm and the attentions will be more on Sofia this time!

It's clear that Infanta Leonor has mad the conquest of great part of the press with her so deligthfull smiling and her intrepidity. The scene wirh the litlle pink duck is a great moment of anthology and mad my day:wub:

Obviously, as everybody I hope that all this too charming family would play for us the leaving of the clinic's scene. I'm sur it would be totally moving.
But Leonor is not a little toy girl and she has to learn progressively a lot of things.

May be it will be totally great to see them all together but do you don't find it's not too much for a little girl as Leonor to have in same time a sister, a new pink duck, two great exits, one with her father, the other with her grand mother and her father with the kind obligation to wave the journalists?

I find it's a little bit too much and it would be better that this event of the presentation to press of the little Sofia took place whithout the "star". What dou you think about that?.... now that we know that Leonor has a wonderful smile, more then two teeth, two legs, and that she is able to heard the press!!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO: :wub:

Last edited:
So if she leaves around 5 or 6 PM today Madrid time....that is between 11AM and 12 noon here on the Eastern seaboard of the US right? I have a busy day today but everything is coming to a halt around that time. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I bet she is as beautiful as her big sister.

BTW, when I had my c-section I was out of the hospital in two days. Health insurance in America isn't all that great and they try to get you back on your feet ASAP. I was emptying the dishwasher four days after having her. Of course, I didn't have a multitude of photografers zooming in on my every move. A week is long enough to ensure that Princess Letizia can tolerate wound pain well and move gracefully enough while carrying the baby.

MissSaga said:
When Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina both left the hospital with their new babies, the other children were there. The only time this did not happen was when Miguel was taken home, but his presentation was handled a little differently than the others, so it might have been thought that it was just too much for two very small boys. Since I wasn't there and am not part of the decision-making process I really couldn't say for sure.

Well I think that Leonor should be there today, she is part of the family but I think that she should not be left alone and should be in her father's arms for a while. Maybe then after the presentation we can get to see again Leonor giving her steps towards the photographers. And then people we surely have a period that we will not see the Princess and the Infantas again!

I think she gets to stay five days because of who she is. Otherwise, they would have asked her to leave earlier. Nice perks!!!

adelaide said:
It's clear that Infanta Leonor has mad the conquest of great part of the press with her so deligthfull smiling and her intrepidity. The scene wirh the litlle pink duck is a great moment of anthology and mad my day:wub:

Obviously, as everybody I hope that all this too charming family would play for us the leaving of the clinic's scene. I'm sur it would be totally moving.
But Leonor is not a little toy girl and she has to learn progressively a lot of things.

May be it will be totally great to see them all together but do you don't find it's not too much for a little girl as Leonor to have in same time a sister, a new pink duck, two great exits, one with her father, the other with her grand mother and her father with the kind obligation to wave the journalists?

I find it's a little bit too much and it would be better that this event of the presentation to press of the little Sofia took place whithout the "star". What dou you think about that?.... now that we know that Leonor has a wonderful smile, more then two teeth, two legs, and that she is able to heard the press!!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO: :wub:

I agree adelaide :flowers:

So, when do we think we'll see Letizia and the little Infanta?

She is staying longer in the hospital just because she is royalty. Any other woman would have been out as soon as possible.

I can't wait to see Sofía!

Magazines already writing about any possible suitors is ridiculous, can’t they wait until she’s a teen.

Letizia doesnt have to follow her sisiters in law by having all their children present. This is Sofia's big day & wont happen again, so its there chance to show her off just how they did will Leonor. Leonor has been seen quite abit lately so I dont think the press should argue/write anything about her not being there today etc. But then if Leonor does join her family than itll make a nicer picture but i do hope its only Sofia. Later at home, they can include her in their pictures.

Normaly three/4 days are enough to recover from a c-section!

Last edited:
Her doctors probably want to ensure that all is ok. Isn't that better than hurrying her out of the hospital?

arghhh i hate playing the waiting game

There seem to be new pictures of Leonor (some of you have them in your avatars) where she's wearing a red pullover ... where can I see those pictures and when were they taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom