The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Aristocracy

Lovely pictures!! Thanks all

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 05-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Gentry

The princes have formed a beautiful family.Infant Sofía is beautiful

Old 05-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Commoner

Leonor is so pretty!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Moderator Emeritus

My impressions of the presentation:

I was watching it live and it was really cute to see Leonor talking all the time. A true character. She seemed to be more interested in this microphone things than in her little sister. As I expected: Leonor was stealing little Sofía's show. Cute doll.

Letizia looked so beautiful! Imo she never looked so glowing before. Beautiful family.

Sofía doesn't look like Leonor at all! That's my opinion. Her face structure seems to be different... but she's so cute anyway!

Old 05-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics and videos!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Gentry

I think I found it...
Sofía looks like her aunts...Elena and Cristina!!
When I feel like it I will scan Elena's babypicture tommorow...
Old 05-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

"Casa de Su Majestad el Rey / Borja"

Old 05-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
"Casa de Su Majestad el Rey / Borja"

THank you so much for these pictures Lula, they;re priceless. Leonor is so incredibly cute and funny. And Sofia is just georgeous, She looks a bit like Leonor did, but there something different about her. Love this family I can't believe how fast they've released these pictures, considering they went home late in the afternoon. I just love them for that. They're wonderful.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you soo much to everyone who posted pictures and videos!
In the Hola video when Leonor is waving frantically at the crowd what word is she saying over and over? Is it hello? I really think she stole the show

Leonor- " Dad I'm going to see my adoring public and you can't stop me!"

Sofia looks so adorable but I see her looking more like Irene Urdangarin at birth than Leonor but I'm sure she will be beautiful no matter what. Letizia is also looking fantastic. Im sure she is looking forward to being back home with Felipe and Leonor
Old 05-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Aristocracy

Letizia wear new ring. Prince Felipe present?

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Nobility

I Think that leonor have the same amount off shoes like Mariah Carey!! She have a different shoe for every dress or pants she wears.She have so many shoes colours already and she's only one year!! hahahaha
Old 05-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Commoner

Hey! Here's a YouTube video. I'm extremely sorry if it has already been posted.

Leonor steals the show. She's so cute!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

A beautiful family, Sofia is beautiful and Leonor is adorable, the princes are very proud of their daughters.
A video of the presentation of Sofia in Channel 4.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Old 05-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..
What a lovely family Sofia is so cute.. and little, I want to hold her and cover her with kisses!!, Leonor too, so charming with her "papa otoo" I love her! Letizia is beautiful today.. and Felipe is omg.. so handsome and a great daddy!
I the Borbon-Ortiz family
Old 05-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Nobility

oh,she´s so sweet and cute! sofia is the most beautiful baby i´ve ever seen.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Serene Highness

YAY! They gave us a real treat in doing official photos as well. I know it was expected since they did it last time but still you never know when they could decide to not do everything exactly the same. This has been so nice all day long watching the Spanish royals. Congrats to all!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Moderator Emeritus

What is so charming about Leonor is that she is totally free and uninhibited- she is curious, funny, and interested in everything. And completely adored by both her parents.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Nobility

Great pictures! Thanks everyone

Leonor's cheeks are so chubby. Makes you want to pinch them And little Sofia looks adorable. Cant wait to see her grow up.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..
What a lovely family Sofia is so cute.. and little, I want to hold her and cover her with kisses!!, Leonor too, so charming with her "papa otoo" I love her! Letizia is beautiful today.. and Felipe is omg.. so handsome and a great daddy!
I the Borbon-Ortiz family

Leonor said "papa otro" because she wanted the other microphone. She's a little camera hog, that one.

The whole family is 10 pounds of cute in a 5 pound bucket, if I may borrow an expression from my mom.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 05-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Oooohhh!!! I'm melting awayyy!!! Infanta Sofía is a little treasure Just as beatiful as her little sister. What a nice family. I saw them at Televisión Española Internacional and I got excited, since I could be able to see not only the Prince of Asturias family but also the Urdangarines, the King and the Marichalares...I must to laugh when I saw Iñaki Urdangaring koncking softly Froilán's head for he was being a little naughty.

I'm very happy of being here again. I had my PC outrageously down for three days for electric troubles inside the CPU. But here I am again!

Vanesa.

Closed Thread