The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Nobility

audio link (Spanish) "Los Príncipes de Asturias presentan a su hija Sofía: "Queremos ser los mejores padres para ellos"

Old 05-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Commoner

Sophia looks gergeous! Beautiful, perfect baby. I think it turned out just perfect - a baby sister for Leonor! The two of them will have a lot of fun growing up together!

Old 05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy

We´ll see today official pictures???

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Wonderfull Family, really!

Thanks to all of you who share with us photos and videos, your work and interest is brilliant. THANK YOU ALL
Old 05-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery from Polfoto (many beautiful pics!):

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Old 05-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Royal Highness

I just got home from the store and immeaditly turned on the computer so that I could see the pics. Little Sofia is adorable! I'm glad that Felipe brought Leonor with him! Can't wait for the official pics!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Gallery from "El Pais":

ELPAIS.com - Fotogalerias

God, she's gorgeous!!!
Hmm, which of the three lady's you mean?

Well, all 3 of them did look gorgeous.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Serene Highness

Here are more pics from ANP

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 05-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm afraid because I don't see anything in live. It seems to me according the shots yet shown that the baby girl is very precious and with a true trademark!!! I hope sooner videosssss + a lot of pics
Old 05-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Nobility

dear adelaide
video: La Infanta Sofía, en la calle | elmundo.es videos
audio: Los Príncipes de Asturias presentan a su hija Sofía: "Queremos ser los mejores padres para ellos"
Old 05-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Serene Highness

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
Darker?????, this Baby is BLONDER than Leonor was, the problem is that they were against the sun light and that make the impression that she is darker, but this baby has less hair than Leo, and lighter hair definetly.

As a matter of fact, She looks a LOT like her cousin Irene, It is amazing.
I see mostly a bald head with a slight bit of darker colored hair back by the ears. I would typically say maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I just had an eye exam 3 days ago. But as others have said she does look like Irene. For some reason though I think as she grows we might see a mini version of Letizia. Just a hunch that I have.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I'm afraid because I don't see anything in live. It seems to me according the shots yet shown that the baby girl is very precious and with a true trademark!!! I hope sooner videosssss + a lot of pics
adelaide go to this link ANP Beeldbank then type in Princess Letizia in the box under the word search. There are many pics some of which I have posted in my previous posts today but there are even more that are there.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Heir Apparent

ANP Beeldbank
Old 05-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Aristocracy

Many are saying that she looks like her cousin Irene and she does a little bit but I think she is going to be like Letizia and we will see as she gets older. I can tell from the shape of her face, nose. Leonor is also very cute but she looks more like a Bourbon to me.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
Darker?????, this Baby is BLONDER than Leonor was, the problem is that they were against the sun light and that make the impression that she is darker, but this baby has less hair than Leo, and lighter hair definetly.

As a matter of fact, She looks a LOT like her cousin Irene, It is amazing.
Yes, that may be the reason as to why her hair looks darker. However the complexion is much darker than Leonor's. Prince Felipe and letizia also confirmed this in the video it seems.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

Wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Royal Highness

Oh my, Sofia is amaizing. so beutiful. I think she is very diferent of Leonor but is just me. Thanks for all the pics...
Old 05-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Yes, that may be the reason as to why her hair looks darker. However the complexion is much darker than Leonor's. Prince Felipe and letizia also confirmed this in the video it seems.

I agree sophia looks darker, more like an olive complexion, Leonor is more fair. But there are both adorable each in their own way.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCESS SOFIA OF SPAIN INTORDUCTION

London Features International Ltd
Old 05-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Courtier

The baby has more defined features than Leonor. Leonor has a bigger nose, wider. Sofia's nose is very thin and pointy. Super cute!!!

Closed Thread