Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princes have formed a beautiful family.Infant Sofía is beautiful

My impressions of the presentation:

I was watching it live and it was really cute to see Leonor talking all the time. A true character. She seemed to be more interested in this microphone things than in her little sister. :lol: As I expected: Leonor was stealing little Sofía's show. Cute doll.

Letizia looked so beautiful! Imo she never looked so glowing before. Beautiful family.

Sofía doesn't look like Leonor at all! That's my opinion. Her face structure seems to be different... but she's so cute anyway!

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics and videos!

I think I found it...
Sofía looks like her aunts...Elena and Cristina!!:flowers:
When I feel like it I will scan Elena's babypicture tommorow...

"Casa de Su Majestad el Rey / Borja"

Last edited:
lula said:
THank you so much for these pictures Lula, they;re priceless. Leonor is so incredibly cute and funny. And Sofia is just georgeous, She looks a bit like Leonor did, but there something different about her. Love this family :wub: I can't believe how fast they've released these pictures, considering they went home late in the afternoon. I just love them for that. They're wonderful.

Last edited:
Thank you soo much to everyone who posted pictures and videos!
In the Hola video when Leonor is waving frantically at the crowd what word is she saying over and over? Is it hello? I really think she stole the show:wub:

Leonor- " Dad I'm going to see my adoring public and you can't stop me!":ROFLMAO:

Sofia looks so adorable but I see her looking more like Irene Urdangarin at birth than Leonor but I'm sure she will be beautiful no matter what. Letizia is also looking fantastic. Im sure she is looking forward to being back home with Felipe and Leonor:flowers:

Letizia wear new ring. Prince Felipe present?

I Think that leonor have the same amount off shoes like Mariah Carey!! She have a different shoe for every dress or pants she wears.She have so many shoes colours already and she's only one year!! hahahaha

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.. :wub:
What a lovely family Sofia is so cute.. and little, I want to hold her and cover her with kisses!!, Leonor too, so charming with her "papa otoo" :lol: I love her! Letizia is beautiful today.. and Felipe is omg.. so handsome and a great daddy!
I :heart: the Borbon-Ortiz family

YAY! They gave us a real treat in doing official photos as well. I know it was expected since they did it last time but still you never know when they could decide to not do everything exactly the same. This has been so nice all day long watching the Spanish royals. Congrats to all!

What is so charming about Leonor is that she is totally free and uninhibited- she is curious, funny, and interested in everything. And completely adored by both her parents.

Great pictures! Thanks everyone :flowers:

Leonor's cheeks are so chubby. Makes you want to pinch them :wub: And little Sofia looks adorable. Cant wait to see her grow up.

Mari_* said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.. :wub:
What a lovely family Sofia is so cute.. and little, I want to hold her and cover her with kisses!!, Leonor too, so charming with her "papa otoo" :lol: I love her! Letizia is beautiful today.. and Felipe is omg.. so handsome and a great daddy!
I :heart: the Borbon-Ortiz family

Leonor said "papa otro" because she wanted the other microphone. She's a little camera hog, that one.

The whole family is 10 pounds of cute in a 5 pound bucket, if I may borrow an expression from my mom.

Oooohhh!!! I'm melting awayyy!!! Infanta Sofía is a little treasure Just as beatiful as her little sister. What a nice family. I saw them at Televisión Española Internacional and I got excited, since I could be able to see not only the Prince of Asturias family but also the Urdangarines, the King and the Marichalares...I must to laugh when I saw Iñaki Urdangaring koncking softly Froilán's head for he was being a little naughty. :ROFLMAO: :lol:

I'm very happy of being here again. I had my PC outrageously down for three days for electric troubles inside the CPU. But here I am again! ;)

Vanesa.

It's good to see Letizia, Felipe and the little girls. The many pictures I find here and elsewhere are lovely. Sofia is beautiful. I'm glad for them. I wish them well.

It was totally worth the wait, first for the birth of little Sofia and then the presentation ...thanks so much for the photos and video links!! Both Leonor and Sofia are exceptionally beautiful, especially Leonor, she was the star of the show!! Letizia and Felipe must be the happiest and proudest parents on this planet!! They are the most beautiful and perfect princely family imo.

What a wonderful little family, Felipe is definately going to be out numbered. And from the way that Leonor acts he has a little of her mother's independence in her which is nice. Sofia is a beautiful baby, I'm just glad to see Letizia truly smile again. I think that her "little" girls have helped her through a trying time and will continue to get her through. Beautiful!

Infanta Sofía looks like a mix between Infanta Leonor and Infanta Elena's kids as babies, IMO.:wub:

Oh, Sofía and Leonor are soo adorable! :wub: Leonor really stole the show, Sofía slept peacefully as if nothing was happening at all! Letizia looked fantastic, very proud and happy, as did Felipe

Thanks everyone for the pictures! :flowers:

Thanks to everyone who posted. Leonor was so cute during the press conference. The whole family looked so happy to be going home together.

I think the new baby is totally adorable and beautiful, more so than leonor as a baby.

Leonor had chubbier and rounder face and a wider nose. The new baby has more delicate features and I think she will look more like Leti.

I for one never found Leonor "beautiful" until recently, she was always cute but has definetley grown into her looks.

A wonderful and loving Couple with two beautiful girl, Congratulations.

both infantas are so cute... i especially loves leonor's cute curly hair. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom