Presentation of Infanta Leonor to the Virgin of Atocha: June 7, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From London Features International

Last edited:
More from London Features International

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for posting photos, video links and giving reports! You did a great job! And thanks to Anna for downloading the videos so that we can also save them!
Leonor is sooo cute and beautiful, no wonder seeing Felipe & Letizia so happy :D She looked like an little angel with that white dress. It was nice how her parents tried to keep her calm and spoke to her, so lovely.
All in all I liked the ceremony and I think it's great that Royal families continue such old traditions.

mtbcm said:
P.S. - Princess Letizia can't take her hands from her baby, she is all the time touching her arm and hand... but who can blame her?! Leonor is sweetie...

Yes, that's really cute from her :) I also noticed it so many times.

Last edited:

Last edited:
God bless little Leonor. She is soo adorable and gorgeous I just want to hold her:)

Thank you all four your great job:)
Oh I love them. Leonor looks so cute, sweet... She is so quiet baby:) God bless them.

Last edited:
From seegerpress

Last edited:
they are beatiful

Leonor is just adorable

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with most of your post shes difently daddys adorble little girl, love her gorgeous white dress, not suprised how Prince felipe and princess letizia cant take their eyes of her!:)

That one is my favorite out of the whole selection, too. The look of love on Felipe's face and the way Leonor looks up at him-her heart belongs to Daddy! (Not slamming Letizia in any way: she seems to be just as loving and affectionate with the baby.) But it's sweet to see Felipe and Leonor together.:D :)

Even almost a smile from the bishop of Madrid in the 3 picture, I must say he reminds me more of a mafiaso boss, he does not look very friendly IMO, not like the charming priest in Mallorca

By Alfaqui/Picasso -AP

I had a very busy day at the office today, just had few time to keep track of the new pics, but couldnt post so far. I agree with all of you that said Leonor looks so beautiful, her parents looks so happy. I'm also very happy to see the pictures of the visit of the kings to Norways, both families look look very close. They all looked great.

Leonor is in love with her father...hahaha:D
What a relation so adorable father-daughter.Very sweet!

Lauritas138 said:
Did you note that all fathers are crazy about their daughters (Phillipe-Elisabeth, WA-Amalia, Alexia)? Beautiful little Leonor is another girl who steal her father's heart:):)

Last edited:
What a naughty girl you are my dear Leonor, you are so beautiful and you pics are so tremandous that I don't how make order in my computer to save you so amazing carita. Please, dear Infantita can you tell to your delicious fathers that you are a true little wonder.

Dear little girl, I'm sur that you are doing the happyness of your fathers; they looks obviously so proud of you.

Dear little Infantita, don't be so mischievous with your father....It's sur he loves you a lot......

Wonderful little Leonor! Thanks for all the pics you all posted!
I saw a short report at Television and it seemed as if Leonor was a bit surprised and thought to herself: "What are all these many people doing here??!!" ;)

Leonor's eyes are just like the King's, very Bourbon. She reminds me of her cousin Pablo.

Thank you all of those that posted those wonderful pictures! Leonor looks so beautiful!!! Such a doll and the expression of her parents! Unforgetable!

Lauritas138 said:

From deadline

Attachments

• DL113755_025.jpg
    DL113755_025.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 507
Little Leonor is such a doll, I love her and just want to cuddle her! I think she's one of the prettiest baby's I've ever seen. :) And what a beautiful tradition! Thanks all for sharing the pictures, I thorougly enjoyed them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom