Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
This thread is reserved to the presentation of Infanta Leonor that is scheduled to take place this Monday, Nov. 7th at 12 a.m. Spanish time.

To be up to date with the time in Spain, check the following link:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_ES.aspx

Anna_R & Elsa M.
The Spanish Forums SuperModerators

Last edited by a moderator:
http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/principes_asturias_hija_abandonaran_clinica_580806.htm

Precisely one week after being born, little Leonor will leave tomorrow Monday the clinic in the arms of her mother; a moment when her ‘round’ face (as it was described by her grandmother the Queen) will be seen for the first time.
The exit of the Rúber Clinic will take place at 12 o’clock in the morning, according to a spokesman of the House of the King.
On the street, everything is now prepared so that tomorrow the dozens of journalists who are stationed in front of the Ruber may register the first public appearance of the first-born of the Princes of Asturias.
The employees of the Town Hall of Madrid reinstalled last Friday night the tribunes from which, even before the birth, the journalists have followed whatever happened outside the hospital.

Last edited:
thanks for opening up this thread, Elsa & Anna..
i'm waiting TVE to start their coverage...
but it's gonna take a couple more of hours before we see the little Infanta.
can't wait.... :) :)

Is there a link for web TV where I could see Letizia and Leonor leaving the hospital? I haven't found it yet, but I understand only some words in Spanish, so it is difficult to me.

I would be happy, if someone could help me please :)

I hope the guys at the Parliament will shut their mouth within 30 minutes, so we can see more important things... as the face of an Infanta :D

Elsa M. said:
I hope the guys at the Parliament will shut their mouth within 30 minutes, so we can see more important things... as the face of an Infanta :D

That's what i'm going to say here.It looks like they are not going to shut their mouth.But elsa take a look at telemadrid if you can't see it at Tve.I hope they send it also there.

Good Morning to you all!
Zapatero seems to be speeding his speech now ;).
Waiting.....

Elsa M. said:
I also hope so :p In the night of the birth they made a great coverage online, so i hope so that now they do the same :rolleyes: Right now i don´t have the spanish TV, i only can see live coverage on the internet. So Mr Zapatero do you mind to be quiet so just a while for us to see Leonor please :D You can speak after :p

i thought the coverage has started at TVE Internacional, but i don't know what they show right now... more advertisement and who-knows-what...
hopefully they just start with the coverage ...

I think internet TVE is Tve 24 hours, and no is the same programs than TVE in Spain. Pero espero que transmitan la presentacion de Leonor.

purple_platinum said:
i thought the coverage has started at TVE Internacional, but i don't know what they show right now... more advertisement and who-knows-what...
hopefully they just start with the coverage ...

You can see it on the TVE Internacional. I have the television on and Telemadrid in internet so i'm not going to mis anything.

gaaaaah. I'm so excited. just under 15 minutes left.

agm said:
I think internet TVE is Tve 24 hours, and no is the same programs than TVE in Spain. Pero espero que transmitan la presentacion de Leonor.
Yes, the online coverage is the "Canal 24 Horas". As i said, they had a great coverage in the night of the birth, so i was hoping that they do the same today :) But i'm already seeing Telemadrid!!

I've heard on the radio that maybe the exit will be a little later, at 12:15, 12:30.

xicamaluca said:
I've heard on the radio that maybe the exit will be a little later, at 12:15, 12:30.

Ohh No!! Leonor dith something in her daiper!! :D

i just adore the spanish way of pronouncing "leonor" : so powerfull !

xicamaluca said:
Hello?!?:eek::D:eek: Give us a break, Leonor!:D

Oh, come on, Telemadrid's signal is so weak... It's constantly failing...

apparently the nurses are standing on the clinic's balcony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom