Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lapopdiva said:
Anna if you have time, can you please put some avatar pictures off the baby in the royal spanish list of avatar? Because when i try to put some i have on my pc it doesn't show here, only the avatar picture in the list works for me.Pleasee ,Thank you.
My dear friends, as you know, at present, we are experiencing a technical glitch in being unable to upload newly-created avatars to TRF's Avatar Galleries. Until we can upload them to our permanent gallery, the avatars are being posted at this thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/trf-members-create-avatars-7185.html

Elsa M.
(TRF's Supermoderator)

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Here is the balears jacket/dress, there is a ribbon on the lower part.
facetoface

Thank you Larzen, now if I am sure that it is not the same. Besides the skirt they have the bow of level, and the one that was taking Leonor bow of fabric. Certainly, I am charmed with the image of the hands of above, it is beautiful to see the close hands of the 3.;)

I do not want to argue about a dress:D , but belive it is the same since both have a satin ribbon, and there is three rows of holes on both the balearic top and the one Leonor is wearing.
http://img326.imageshack.us/my.php?image=006442674et.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam01x.jpg
Anyway it does not matter. the baby is precious nomatter where the clothes come from.

Is it expected that they will bring Leonor to the Attocha cathedral? Would that be a public event or just a private visit? Has the infantas done that with their children?

Larzen said:
Is it expected that they will bring Leonor to the Attocha cathedral? Would that be a public event or just a private visit? Has the infantas done that with their children?

The certain thing is that nothing of that is known, have not commented anything. The Infants baptized to their children in the Zarzuela and presented before the Virgin of the chapel of the Zarzuela their children. The tradition to go to the Virgin of Atocha is for the Infants, and the last time that became it was with Prince Felipe. So one does not know what they will do.

It is not known either where it will be the baptism, the press speculates with the possibility that instead of in the Zarzuela it is in the chapel of the Reoyal Palace we will have to wait for the news.;)

Pics from SEMANA

Here there is what the proud parents said:
(Sorry if the translation isn´t good enough)

LETIZIA: "She is gorgeous. I´m doing fine even though a C-section is very uncomfortable, but I´m fine".

"It´s hard to say when I´ll come back to my official dutties as I´m breastfeeding her... After Christmas, probably."

"I don´t know who does she look like. What do you think?... She´s very beautiful and calm".

FELIPE: "All she does is eating and sleeping".

"She´s got blue eyes by now but she barely opens them".

"We haven´t slept much these past nights. The normal thing in this case".

"I handle her okay, very gentle. Step by step".

"I don´t know who does she look like because she´s changing every day".

"Yes, she´s very beautiful... What can I say?! I´m partial".

"She cried during the first days but not anymore".

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Thanks for the pics, annaraikko. Look, there was a man, playing on the guitar and singing and some old lady on the weelchair who wanted to see the little Infanta too...:eek:
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leo161fx.jpg

I didn´t notice that, thanks! The man with the guitar is quite weird, don´t you think? Not the man but the whole situation I mean (with the guitar). People could think Spanish go and dance Flamenco everywhere and that´s not true!

annaraikko said:
I didn´t notice that, thanks! The man with the guitar is quite weird, don´t you think? Not the man but the whole situation I mean (with the guitar). People could think Spanish go and dance Flamenco everywhere and that´s not true!

Spain torero oleee :D

I´ve found some more pics of Leonor the day she was introduced to the whole world. If this is not the right place to post the pics, please tell me. Thanks :)

Source: EFE

pollyemma said:
great videos! thanks for posting them!
Yes, thank you! She is so cute that I have to watch some videos or read the whole thread dedicated to the presentation every day!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom