The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

I agree that Leonor looks quite different in the official photos than in the hospital release -- how beautifully formed she is! Precious. And I can't get over how beautiful Paloma Rocasolano is with her hair straightened -- she should do that more often! All in all - what a joyous day.

Old 11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Courtier

Smile

They look like a very happy family, I am very excited for them. Little Leonor is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! She does look a little different from the pictures earlier but I think that's just because she was all bundled up. I think she looks like Letezia. Congrats to the new family!

Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://www.libertaddigital.com/notic...276264884.html

The new technologies have prevailed at the birth of the first-born of the Princes of Asturias. Internet, through the official page of the House of His Majesty the King, has been the way chosen to divulge the first photos of little Leonor taken with her parents and grandparents. Last Sunday October 30th, the Public Relations Department of La Zarzuela has also used sms to announce everything related to the birth.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

in the official pics, leonor seems to be slim than the tv.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Courtier

A Zarzuela source told EFE (spanish news agency) that this pics published by were just few of the familiar photo session that took place this afternoon. There were photos taken both inside the "Pabellon del Principe" and in the gardens. Seven of then were published in the Royal House website for the press and general people :)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Gentry

Aww, Leonor is so beautiful, so cute!!! I am officialy in love with her.

Letizia looks gorgeous, a very happy mummy indeed. I thought it was kind of cute how she kept saying to the journalist how beautiful an "mona" Leonor is.:)

By the way thanks for all the pictures and articles, you guys are the best
Old 11-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...eta_582930.htm

The Queen presumes of granddaughter

The Queen, proud grandmother, presumed this evening of granddaughter in the National Audience of Music, to where she came to preside at a charitable concert and to deliver the Prize BMW of Painting in its edition XX.
On having concluded the act of delivery of prizes, Dona Sofía, that there was accompanied by her sister the Princess Irene of Greece, there proved to be proud to the minister of Culture, Carmen Calvo, the photo of the Infanta Leonor who goes in her mobile telephone.
(...)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Courtier

El Mundo has some sreensavers of Infanta Leonor I leave here the link:

http://www.elmundo.es/documentos/200...scritorio.html

Click in your favorite, and then, with the right button of your mouse, establish as screensaver.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Xica & lapopdiva, you're welcome!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Gentry

Larzen i LOVE your avatar, sooo nice.:)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicamaluca
A Zarzuela source told EFE (spanish news agency) that this pics published by were just few of the familiar photo session that took place this afternoon. There were photos taken both inside the "Pabellon del Principe" and in the gardens. Seven of then were published in the Royal House website for the press and general people :)
Great! So, we're going to have many more! I can't wait:)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Great! So, we're going to have many more! I can't wait:)
Maybe yes, maybe no. They didn't said that the others will be published, said that were taken, some were published to the press and that all were family pics. So maybe the others will stay private. Maybe they made some for the Christmas cards or something :) Who knows?? :p A little Infanta is a new thing there
Old 11-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Maybe they made some for the Christmas cards or something :) Who knows??
That is a good idea, given last year's masterpiece Anything can be better than that:p
Old 11-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Or we will see if there are the more photos or no, I tomorrow hope that some of the journalists whom the information habitually covers with Real House, how Mari Angeles Alcazar comments out some in her articles.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
That is a good idea, given last year's masterpiece Anything can be better than that:p
I didn´t saw the last year card, but from what you all say must be realy good :p
Old 11-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
I didn´t saw the last year card, but from what you all say must be realy good
There:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1103670537

(Warhol couldn't do it better:p )
Old 11-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Courtier

Thank you all for the pictures and information. Leonor is very beautiful and cute. I'm able to see TVE on my tv, so I watched them leave the hospital, and the couple looked so relaxed and happy (which can only be expected). I thought the images of the three of them on tv were very tender, and it almost seemed like Letizia didn't want to leave, when she was talking to the press. Also a very nice gesture of them that they walked over to the people who stood outside, so that they got a chance to see Leonor.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:

Oh, gosh. I really can't describe in words how awful that card is, i can only feel for the poor people who had to display it.

Thankyou to everyone who has taken time and care to post photographs of the lovely new Princess.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:

I do better things in the PaintShop :p God, that one is badddddd!!! Compaired with one that was the kings with their grandchildren (the quality pic wasn´t that good, but was a beautiful picture), is awful.

I hope that the "Leonor effect" reach the Christmas card, both for photo quality and style
Old 11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for all pictures of the INFANTA LEONOR she is so beautiful is like a doll. I wen to Ruber clinic to see them but there were a lot of people it was almost impossible to see them. But in the forum i see all that i have gotten lost.

Closed Thread