The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I love the official photos. They are glamourous and Leonor is so cute.
Yes, they are glamorous and warm, but apropriate to the image of a royal family. That's what I like the most about them: we don't confuse them with celebraties. They are obviously very close as a family and yet they are the very face of the heads of State. Just perfect!

Old 11-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicamaluca
Wonderful pics. The Roya House realy made it well this time
Yeah, they surely made up for last year's Christmas card...

Old 11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
3 dorks,:) hehee. They're such a beautiful, and happy family. Leonor is so adorable!
Wellllll... what about 4 dorks? What a beautiful white dress Leonor is wearing!
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Serene Highness

wow! I have only just got home...and there are so many photos! They are all soooo lovely and Leonor is just beautiful! She looks different even in the official photographs than earlier when they left the clinic! :)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Yeah, they surely made up for last year's Christmas card...
Well thank goodnes because that looked like it was made by a bad student in his first lesson of photoshop

The family pictures are great, so natural and warm, and I love that they did not go overboard with the airbrushing.

will there still be another photo session or is this it...
Old 11-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
wow! I have only just got home...and there are so many photos! They are all soooo lovely and Leonor is just beautiful! She looks different even in the official photographs than earlier when they left the clinic! :)
The positions of the pics is different In the morning she was with alot of clothes because the cold weather. In this she was less dressed up, only with the beautiful dress :)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
(...) will there still be another photo session or is this it...
I belive that this is it :)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Majesty

"Well thank goodnes because that looked like it was made by a bad student in his first lesson of photoshop" haha! i agree with you girls! this photos are definetely far better than the christmas card. i definetely loved them. it was time for the royal family to give a proper "family photo" since there isn' even one "professional" photo of all of them in casareal.es... the whole family one is one taken during an event when they all attended.

am i the only one who thinks leonor's little face looks different in those pics than when we saw her before in the morning?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
will there still be another photo session or is this it...
Not if there will be more photos or not. The certain thing is that this one is the birth of the innovations, nobody knows very well how they are going to be the things.
Leonor is an Infanta, and her cousins are not, it does that the things are not exactly equal.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Nobility

This morning when they leave the hospital i saw leonor and i said she looks yust like her dad.But with this oficial photos Leonor look yust like Letizia.Very lovely photos and so natural.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
am i the only one who thinks leonor's little face looks different in those pics than when we saw her before in the morning?
One sees her much better in these photos. In the morning one saw her different, I imagine that because it was knocked down, covered by the blanket ... and because it was sunny and there were many lights and shades...
Old 11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
Her positition in the pics are different And in the morning she was with alot of clothes because the cold weather. In this she was less dressed up, only with her beautiful white dress :)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Courtier

She's a beutiful angel!!!! she's one of the cutest baby ever!!!!:)

I'm inlove with her..:)
Old 11-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh yes!! Anothe one girl which steal hearts of her family and ours:)

Now I can say that she reminds more her mother. Did Felipe said that Leonor have blue eyes?
Old 11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Here goes some avatars I made from the official photos. They were made quickly, but I'll work on a improved version of them later on (probably Friday)

Feel free to use them if you like!

Old 11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Nobility

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to the Prince and Princess of Asturias. Infanta Leonor is beautiful, I am not a big fan of babies but this one looks so adorable and sweet!

By the way, by the pictures we can tell that the Princes live in a very nice house!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the avatars Anna :) They are great!! I'm already using one
Old 11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Nobility

This one is my favorite
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam03x.jpg
Old 11-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Here goes some avatars I made from the official photos. They were made quickly, but I'll work on a improved version of them later on (probably Friday)

Feel free to use them if you like!
Thanks Anna
Old 11-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
I also love that one!!! Beautiful and cuteeeee pic :o