Presentation of Infanta Leonor: November 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.lasprovincias.es/valencia/pg051108/prensa/noticias/Cultura/200511/08/VAL-SUB-223.html

Her father was born in black and white. Don Felipe, since his birth, was “flesh” of the NODE, through which all the excellent facts for the pro-Franco regime had to pass. Now, little Leonor has arrived to the world 37 years later, in a free society, and her birth was covered by the press of all colours. The difference between yesterday’s and today’s world could be measured this Monday in the outside of the Ruber International Clinic, from the unique broadcast television and the unique news agency that covered Don Felipe’s birthday, to the hundred of cameras and televisions clustered to take images of the Princes of Asturias and their first-born.

The public relations cabinet of the Royal House estimated between 300 and 350 reporters congregated to scrutinize the presentation of the Infanta. At the doors of the clinic it was possible to see a bit of everything: from indiscreet `tomatos' [a TV show], to reporters of glasses and black suites; from pink `fashion' collaborators of magazines, to financial newspaper correspondents; from paparazzis in the pursuit of celebrities, to journalists of Peruvian channels.

"In my whole life, I had never seen so many journalists together", said Jesusa Peláez, an old woman.

Last edited:
Leonor is a beautiful baby. Really lovely. And it's nice to see the Crown Princes so happy. Congrats to them!

Infanta Leonor is the most beautiful new born royal baby I've ever seen so far..In her early days,she is just too pretty...

purple_platinum said:
can anybody please show me again the photo where we can see baby-cot of la infanta leonor inside the car?
the link provided from polfoto (in this forum) doesn't see to work..
thanks..

On tv we can see clearly Leonor lying in her cot. Purple, try this pic... it works for me :). When yesterday I saw Letizia accepting flowers I thought "How come, with the baby in her arms, she handled with the flowers?!" After watching on TV when they were leaving, I could see clearly she had her right hand over the baby-cot because "her" bay was there and not in her lap. As it should be! :eek:
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Thanks to all of you who had sent the beatiful pictures of Infanta Leonor. Although I am far coming from ASIA (Bunei Darussalam) maybe some of you never heard my country. I am big fan of CP Felipe and CP Letizia since they got engaged. Now thanks to god who had given me the chance to share the happiness of Spanish Royal family, Spanish pepople, especially the Princes Felipe and Princess Letizia for the special born Infanta Leonor.

mtbcm said:
On tv we can see clearly Leonor lying in her cot. Purple, try this pic... it works for me :). When yesterday I saw Letizia accepting flowers I thought "How come, with the baby in her arms, she handled with the flowers?!" After watching on TV when they were leaving, I could see clearly she had her right hand over the baby-cot because "her" bay was there and not in her lap. As it should be! :eek:
Regards,
mtbcm :)

thank you so much, mtbcm.. oh, yes, i've seen that photo. i thought there is a more close-up of la infanta in her cot i've missed. thank u so much though... :) :)

MAISARAH said:
Thanks to all of you who had sent the beatiful pictures of Infanta Leonor. Although I am far coming from ASIA (Bunei Darussalam) maybe some of you never heard my country. I am big fan of CP Felipe and CP Letizia since they got engaged. Now thanks to god who had given me the chance to share the happiness of Spanish Royal family, Spanish pepople, especially the Princes Felipe and Princess Letizia for the special born Infanta Leonor.

Hi Maisarah, welcome to the forum. actually, i don't live quite far from your country. I live in Indonesia. Nice to have someone from asia here...:) :eek: :)

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
With trousers and heels. The image offered yesterday by the Princess of Asturias when leaving the Ruber International Clinic with her daughter in the arms was the same one when she accompanies Don Felipe in a morning official act. The difference was that she lowered the stairs with the body slightly tipped and placing the feet very slowly. In that moment, one could see the effects of a Caesarean scar. But her image was mostly informal.

Again, she trusted her favourite designer, Felipe Varela, to appear before the numerous mass media that were waiting since October 31st, when Doña Leonor was born.

The Princess surprised many people, when she appeared by the front door shining trousers and high heels, mainly because most of the women who have a Caesarean know how delicate that zone is and thus prefer to use ample dresses, to avoid rubbing. But Doña Letizia demonstrated that she likes to wear trousers even after giving birth to her first daughter.

Dressed in beige colour, she chose a tweed top coat with white boards on the decollete, sleeves and pockets, giving the effect of two pieces, when it was actually one.

The loose belt, hanging by the sides, called the attention, as well as the hair, also loosen and without the classic hair-do that many mothers use, to avoid that the it falls over the face of the baby. Before posing to the reporters, the Princess was combed and made-up in her room number 10 of the Ruber clinic, but her face still reflects the end of a pregnancy and the fatigue after a surgery.

With the Infanta in her arms, Doña Letizia did not stop smiling and speaking. In her hands, that continuously gesticulated, she took her engagement ring, of white gold and diamonds, as well as her wedding band, next to another one, also in yellow gold and with a garnet in the middle of it.

Last edited:
Pics from LECTURAS
As soon as I have the time to upload some more I will... any pic in particular you´d like to see?

Actually I shouldn't take a break now and stop working but I can't take my eyes away from Leonor.
The offical pictures are just amazing, just perfect, don't know how to descripe exactly... :D She's a very, very pretty and cute girl. And now I also think she has more from her mother in her face.

Thanks for all info+pics again, I wouldn't be always on top of the news without the Forums.

I think she lokks likes her father, Prince Filipe!

From http://elobservador.rctv.net/
VIDEOS (Spanish) abaut Infanta Leonor

mms://video.rctv.net/videosobs/InfantaLeonorsalio.wmv
mms://video.rctv.net/videosobs/NacioInfantaLeonor.wmv

in this photo, you can see La Infanta Leonor on her cot (behind letizia) although it's a blury image. so cute... right in tuck next to mommy... :eek:
(photo from AP via yahoo)

annaraikko said:
Pics from LECTURAS
As soon as I have the time to upload some more I will... any pic in particular you´d like to see?

Thank you for scanning those annaraikko. And welcome to the forums!:)

"in this photo, you can see La Infanta Leonor on her cot (behind letizia) although it's a blury image. so cute... right in tuck next to mommy... :eek:
(photo from AP via yahoo)"

It also looks as though Letizia is holding onto her carseat with her other hand. Cute.

Anna_R said:

You´re welcome, my pleasure. Thanks for your welcome, it feels so nice here ;)

annaraikko said:
Pics from LECTURAS

Welcome to the forum annaraikko!! And thanks for scanning those picture.Is there any article with those picture? Do you have Hola Magazine too?

I Already mis princess letizia and little Leonor.:( I can't wait to see felipe again going to work so I can hear something about them:D Maybe this Friday he have an oficial act, and we can hear him say how things go with his girls!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna_R said:

Anna if you have time, can you please put some avatar pictures off the baby in the royal spanish list of avatar? Because when i try to put some i have on my pc it doesn't show here, only the avatar picture in the list works for me.Pleasee ,Thank you.

lapopdiva said:
Anna if you have time, can you please put some avatar pictures off the baby in the royal spanish list of avatar? Because when i try to put some i have on my pc it doesn't show here, only the avatar picture in the list works for me.Pleasee ,Thank you.

Sure I´ll try but I don´t know if I can do that... I´ve never done something like that before :confused:

annaraikko said:
Sure I´ll try but I don´t know if I can do that... I´ve never done something like that before :confused:

It wasn't ment for you annaraikko it was for the other anna-r.But i said something to you up there. take a good look.:D And welcome again girl ;)

Here there are some pics from HOLA.
I will translate all the articles, this one and the one from LECTURAS as soon as I can.

PS/ Letizia asked the journalists "Can you see her right?" and posed happily.
According to Prince Felipe, "She has blue eyes, but we all know the
colour could change".

annaraikko said:

Two Annas here, this will get confusing...;)

I have made these Avatars but I don´t know how to add them. Hope you like them ;) . Unfortunately I have no idea about hot to make them animated.

avat1.jpg
avat2.jpg
avat3.jpg
avat4.jpg
avat5.jpg
avat6.jpg
avat7.jpg
avat8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom