Prince & Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Poland: May 6-8, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
Los Príncipes de Asturias visitarán oficialmente Polonia en mayo

The Princes of Asturias will visit officially Poland in May

The Princes of Asturias have foreseen to realize an official visit to Poland from May 6 to May 8, according to a communiqué spread today by the State Department.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will realize a program with activities related to the political, economic and cultural area, since it is habitual in the official trips to other countries.

Does this "Official visit" mean that they will have a departure ceremony in Spain and official welcome in Poland by the President?

OMG, I can't believe they'll come to Poland!!! It's a such pity that I won't be able to be in Warsaw or in Gdańsk! I hope that at least one or two newspapers will write about it. When Princess Maxima and Prince Willem came to Poland, I didn't know about it at all. There were no infos. I hope this time will be better :ermm:

OMG, I can't believe they'll come to Poland!!! It's a such pity that I won't be able to be in Warsaw or in Gdańsk! I hope that at least one or two newspapers will write about it. When Princess Maxima and Prince Willem came to Poland, I didn't know about it at all. There were no infos. I hope this time will be better :ermm:

But we can be sure that ours tabloids will publish photos....

"While Prince meets with the chairman Senate and assists the luncheon to be offered in his honor, Princess of Asturias will begin to make their way in Poland, towards the role that one day she will assume, knowing the Institute of "Mother and the son "(hospital scientist in the research field of maternal and child health) and the Wilanow Palace Museum.

Two acts that Letizia closed cease attending the luncheon later that the president's wife, Maria Kaczynska, offered in her honor at a restaurant in the capital"

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - La Princesa de Asturias desarrollará en Polonia su primera agenda en solitario en viaje oficial

The Princess of Asturias will develop in Poland her first agenda in solitarily in official trip

The Princess of Asturias will have an agenda in solitarily as the first time in an official trip to another country and will be when next week visits Poland together with the Prince.

In Warsaw, Dona Letizia will visit the institute specializing in the mother - infantile investigation and the Palace Wilanow, which entrusted constructed in the middle of the 17th century the king Juan III Sobieski for his summer residence and which shelters the Museum of the Posters.

She will finish her agenda with a luncheon that there offers her Maria Kaczynska, the wife of the Polish president.

Simultaneously, the Prince will meet the presidents of the Lower house and of the Senate, beside having lunch with the prime minister Donald Tusk.

There is any program of the visit?

There is any program of the visit?

In the web of the Royal House they have not put it yet. But this news can give an idea of the activities.

Los Príncipes de Asturias viajan a Polonia para impulsar la inversión y la cultura española
DOÑA LETIZIA EMPRENDERÁ SU VUELO EN SOLITARIO COMO PRINCESA DE ASTURIAS EN UN PAÍS EXTRANJERO

WARSAW

MAY 6th

- Reception on the part of the President of the Republic, Lech Alexander Kaczynski and his wife, Maria, in the Presidential palace.
- Ceremony before the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Receipt to the Spanish collectivity
- Gala dinner in the Presidential Palace

MAY 7th

- Managerial meeting Spain - Poland

- The Prince will meet the prime minister, Donald Tusk, beside visiting the Lower house and the Senate. Lunch with the Prime Minister.

- The Princess will visit a center of investigation of the mother - infantile health and to the Palace Museum Wilanow. She will be present at a lunch with Maria Kaczynska, the wife of the Polish president.

- Inauguration of the Institute Cervantes of Warsaw

GDANSK. MAY 8TH

- Floral offering before the Monument to the Fallen, in the shipyards, they will visit the Museum ' Ways of the Freedom ' and will have lunch with the mayor this city, Pawel Adamowicz

Last edited:
I was wondering what time they will be arriving in Poland?

Are there any photos or reports of their arrival out yet?

Thank You

Thank you for the photos - I can never find any when I look :)

Many thanks for the pictures so far. That's an interesting visit as it's obviously important for business interests. At the same time, the Princes are not the Kings and will have to keep a good balance ...
Lech Kaczynski is one of the identical twins that used to be in power in Poland. He's still President whilst his brother Jaroslaw was voted off as Prime Minister last November. Two brothers, identical twins to boot, occupying the two most powerful positions in a country, doesn't happen too often I guess.

Letizia's suit is repeated for the 136th time I guess but I still like it. It's one of my favourites and very appropriate for the occasion. Looking forward to the gala dinner tonight. I wonder if it will be pompous or only on a cocktail dress level.

I can´t see your last tow photos lula

Thank you, this two ....the best ones!

Great pictures, thanks everyone!! It's lovely to see them on an official visit again!

Thanks for the pics, hope to see more, especially letizia's solo events.

From President's site
Meeting in Presidential Palace with the Presidential couple"
Prezydent RP - Dokument docelowy fotoserwisu Strony g³ównej

Prezydent RP - Dokument docelowy fotoserwisu Strony g³ównej

Programme on tomorrow, Wednseday 7.05.2008:

11.15 meeting with the Marshal of the Sejm of RP
12.15 meeting with the Marshal of the Senate of the RP
13.00 meeting with the Polish PM in Łaazienki Park in the Palace on the Water
18.00 open of the new building of the Instituto Cervantes in Warsaw

Thursday 8.05.2008:
Private stay of the Prince in Gdańsk.

I wonder what happen with Letizia on 8.05.?

11.15 meeting with the Marshal of the Sejm of RP
12.15 meeting with the Marshal of the Senate of the RP
13.00 meeting with the Polish PM in Łaazienki Park in the Palace on the Water
18.00 open of the new building of the Instituto Cervantes in Warsaw

Thursday 8.05.2008:
Private stay of the Prince in Gdańsk.

I wonder what happen with Letizia on 8.05.?

Tomorrow the Princess will have several activities with the First Lady, and on Thursday both will travel to Gdańsk

what time was the official dinner at tonight as i havnt seen any pictures yet

Back
Top Bottom