The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
I don't think neither Letizia nor the Royal House would deny if she really had an eating disorder, bulimia, anorexia and whatever other diseases.. And it is not nice of her "friend" Sara CuÚllar saying that Letizia used to induce vomit if she really did it.. :dry:
Anyway just another paper, magazine i don't know.. that need to raise it sells..
Thanks for the article infanteleonor
The Royal Household already denied it, Letizia already denied it .. that are going to deny it whenever they should speculate on the topic?... If the press does not want to believe it it is their problem, but they already have denied it...

Her friend? But do you know your her? ... please, do not be so incredulous ... anyone can say any thing of famous someone to win a few minutes of reputation and some money... If she was a friend she would never have said not like that at all ... with friends like that who needs enemies...:bash:

This will end up by being like the supposed cancer of the King Juan Carlos, of which there was all kinds of rumors ... and nothing ... those who were spreading the rumors were saying that the Royal Household was concealing it ... the reality is a bit obstinate, because a disease like that cannot hide ... and the King neither was deposited, nor disappeared of the public life for weeks, nor lost very much weight, nor lost hair in the treatment ... no symptom, but the rumor was that he was sick.

Letizia is very thin, there is all kinds of speculations ... but she does not show any symptom ... she does not even hide herself, stops coming neither to acts nor nothing similar...

The persons are not of iron, and the medicine does not do magic ... if a person is really sick, it is not anything that hides itself easily ... and less it is possible to conceal when it is inspected very much on a topic ... because if it is inspected very much, the people are hoping that the things are demonstrated ... and ultimately or they are demonstrated and are confirmed ... or there is discovered that it is a lie...

Old 08-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Aristocracy

Where her friend said that Letizia used to vomit?Is there any credible source of that,or it's only kind of "a friend or her friend said that her friend said that"?

Old 08-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Gentry

Wasn't a "friend" from Mexico who also labelled Letizia some kind of a "steel woman" that was so ambitious that would not hesitate to hurt others to get what she wanted?

This subject is running in circles...
Old 08-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraKhan
Where her friend said that Letizia used to vomit?Is there any credible source of that,or it's only kind of "a friend or her friend said that her friend said that"?
The article from LaSalud.com.mx posted by Infateleonor states that Letizia's roommate in Mexico said Letizia used to make herself vomit. Again, this article has not foundation whatsoever and they probably made that comment up.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Commoner

My personal opinion is that Letizia is too thin -- but my doctor says I'm 40 pounds or so overweight, so I'm sort of biased.

But IF Princess Letizia wants to gain some weight, I'll be happy to send her some since I have some to spare!

:>)
Old 08-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Please read the previously posted warning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Although this is a forum and everyone has the right to their own opinions - and all of them are appreciated, there's a thin line between "I think" statements and gossip.

In the specific rules of this thread, posted by Alexandria here, there's the following:

Quote:
4) There is to be no speculation whatsoever.
If you want to make a point, then provide credible sources for your point. For example, if you think that Letizia is thinner now than in her journalist days, post pictures or make references to articles that demonstrate this. Unsupported comments or posts may be removed.
So, saying the princess might be pregnant without substantiating the information is pure speculation and, therefore, it doesn't belong in this thread (or in the Forums whatsoever).

Thanks for understanding,
Anna_R
Spanish Forum Moderator
This includes any and all discussions of Letizia being pregnant or Letizia allegedly having vomitted. If there is credible evidence of Letizia vomitting at some time in her life, then post it and that can be discussed, but so long as it's an unreliable source saying this, then it is not up for discussion in this thread or elsewhere.

Another infraction of the guidelines outlined in this thread will result in this thread being closed.

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator
Old 08-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith
Wasn't a "friend" from Mexico who also labelled Letizia some kind of a "steel woman" that was so ambitious that would not hesitate to hurt others to get what she wanted?

This subject is running in circles...

I think the ambitious thing is partially true,there was running a video from when she was studying in Mexico,and where she said that she gives herself ten years to accomplish what's in her mind.

I think one should be realy ambitious and with an iron's will to think like that,but i don't know about hurting others thing to reach what she wanted.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative ľ Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
The Royal Household already denied it, Letizia already denied it..
Yes and that is what anoys me , if SHE, HERSELF, LETIZIA DENIED IT and the ROYAL HOUSE DENIED IT. Why press, and media are so insitant!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Her friend? But do you know your her? ... please, do not be so incredulous ... anyone can say any thing of famous someone to win a few minutes of reputation and some money... If she was a friend she would never have said not like that at all ... with friends like that who needs enemies...:bash:
Oh yes I know im not that incredulous , that's why I quoted "Friend".

Old 08-24-2006, 04:28 AM
Nobility

in all the manner if letizia had a problem related to nouriture
the prince would not leave his wife as that
of read letizia is very well surrounded by its family
Old 08-25-2006, 06:56 AM
Aristocracy

Probably Princess Letizia is naturally thin that she got thinner because of stress or some other factors. As long as she's healthy I guess nobody should worry about her being skinny.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Its pointing out the obvious and I do apologise as I am not someone who generally likes repetition butI would like to add to the discussion if I may.

Letizia is genetically thin. Just look at her family.

There's no denying that Letizia has lost some weight in the past few months which could be a reflection of many things. Personally, I dont believe the Princess of Asturias can afford to loose any more weight.

Having been in an industry where eating disorders are rampant, I will confess that upon first glace of new photos of Letizia, my first thought was that she could very well be battling an eating disorder. Her face seemed quite frail and gaunt and her eyes a little sunken. I then took into account the positioning of the photo, as her head was tilted back a little.

The fact is, and it is a fact, that none of us here (unless on the inner loop) know what is the cause of her weight loss.

I do wish her good health and a little weight gain.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:09 AM
Courtier

Based on the pictures, it seems that Letizia is really thin.. comparing her photos (both teenage years and field pics)..She's gifted with a supermodel body and I dont' think that she's sick.. she's just too thin to compare with other CPss.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Courtier

I hardly think she has a supermodel body...it's just too skinny.

www.one.org
Old 08-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative ľ Spain

Most supermodels are very skinny
Old 08-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Aristocracy

Cool

Though, Liza is still a beautiful woman, There is something not right. Those pictures says it all. & remember, that pictures , movies etc... all add about a good 10 pounds of weight. So in fact she is alot smaller than those pictures are saying. & that says alot.

If these pictures are actual & have not been manipulated, Then there is an issue going on & you don't have to be an expert to see that. You don't get skinner as you get older, You do retain weight, & it is harder to keep off. Yes, she is a young woman but, the body does go through it's changes after childbirth.

I just that hope that all goes well for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
I hardly think she has a supermodel body...it's just too skinny.
You got that right. Outside of a Few Wafe model's Models today are curvy that super skinniny look is out & has been out for a while now.

This all just reminds me of Diana, Not to say that Liza has any problems. But, all the excuse & spin that went on back then, Sounds the same today.

It's the same song Just a different dance.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

she looks terrible thin in the new pictures (Mallorca dinner)! She looks anoretic, I know she is not but she looks like she is anoretic and super super skinn in that red flower dress. Look at the diferent between the two ladies!Of course Infanta Cristina is over weight but Letizia looks like a young lady!

http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71733252rz9.jpg
Old 08-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Nobility

Cristina is definitely NOT overweight, she looks great. And so what if Letizia is on the skinny side right now, that might change tomorrow. I think she looks happy and healthy!

Ani
Old 08-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
she looks terrible thin in the new pictures (Mallorca dinner)! She looks anoretic, I know she is not but she looks like she is anoretic and super super skinn in that red flower dress. Look at the diferent between the two ladies!Of course Infanta Cristina is over weight but Letizia looks like a young lady!

http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71733252rz9.jpg

There are many body types, there are tall girls like Cristina who i dont think is chubby but neither the skinny type, she has a pretty normal proportion for her height. Letizia is a thin girl which has a fast metabolism and can have difficulties to get some weight but i doubt it is a priority for her at this moment.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

Cristina does not look overweight in any way! Lets not forget she is a tall and broad(shouldered) woman.To me she looks just right.
Letizia looked healthier yesterday than she has done all summer IMO
Old 08-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Heir Apparent

http://s2.supload.com/free/71733244yi4.jpg/view/

her arms look thin, don't they?

Closed Thread

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizias weight