The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #81  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PARIS, France
Posts: 276
I think that with final the discution mainera with nothing Letizia see well its evolution and know himself that it must make or not make The prince love always as much its wife and if it there be a problem it can it help and letizia be very well surround of what be of sound be say problem to be pregnant it true version be that the prince have ask with king one year to profit a little and that it have envisage to himself to start at the beginning of at the beginning of January to finish which pressure on letizia Mary himself be marry one week before and one have announce its pregnancy one week front but for it one have never say that or other but for letizia if and why because the scandalmongers always cherchrent and seek
__________________

__________________
  #82  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:32 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraKhan
Personally,I don't say that she's anorexic,the rumors could be true coul not to be,but there's a fact,Letizia lost dramatically her weight,and I don't think that she wanted that or made a diet or so to be like that,because it doesn't enhance her looks or make her more beautiful as usually it is for people who sick to be loose weight,but really there's a problem,don't know what,maybe a health problem maybe not.
Do not be wrong. Letizia has lost weight, but she has not lost weight "dramatically". It is not true.
The things it is necessary to expose them in a clear way. And to judge them it is necessary to bear in mind the metabolism of every person.
If a person IS thin, this person when it loses weight, nearly that is, turns into a very thin person. But it does not mean that it has lost many kilos, but how she is a thin person the loss of kilos becomes very evident.
A person in the same cicunstancias that Letizia, can lose the same kilos that she, without being able to avoid it. But probably these kilos in a person with a normal body or a small overweight, it makes them wonderful ... but in a thin person, it makes her very thin.

The Prince also has lost many kilos in the last months ... but nobody comments on it, because to him they were exceeding kilos him and now much better this one.
__________________

__________________
  #83  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Letizia's Evolution...
Before:
After:www.letiziaortiz.tk
I know some people who alway stay thin whole of their life but from the photos you posted here I can see that Letizia seems to have lost some weight recently. I just hope that she is in healthy condition, that is the most important.
__________________
  #84  
Old 08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
her hair is poor
What do you mean that her hair is "poor?" Is it poorly styled in your eyes in the second picture? ... If you are referring to the texture of her hair being different, then I don't think that's fair. How can anybody look at pictures and say that they healthy hair or unhealthy hair? No matter how high the quality of the image, how can anyone say just by looking at the pictures without touching it, that hair is brittle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
I don't know what's the point in denny the evident.

BTW. I have never say she have bulimia or anorexia,
I personally am not denying that from the time of the engagement to now Letizia has lost weight. Looking at any pictures, with her hair up or down, made up or without make up, it is clear that Letizia has lost weight.

I take issue with, however, the fact that Letizia has lost so much weight that she now has a medical disease as some say.

She's lost weight. Absolutely. How much? I can't give anyone an exact number. I wouldn't even begin to give a ball park figure. But just because she's lost some weight does not mean that she has a serious medical illness. Many people, including many princesses have lost weight since they joined their respective royal families. But nobody else is saying that they are anorexic because they've dropped a few pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
but she is not dealing well phisically with her new status,
How do you know exactly that she is losing weight because specifically she is not dealing well physically with her new status? There could be a variety of factors for her weight loss. As I have stated in a previous post in this thread, I've lost some pounds in the last few years for various reasons, not because I wasn't handling the duties of my job.

And considering that Letizia has also had a baby in the interim, when your body goes through many, many changes, there are a litany of other factors that could contribute to Letizia's weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
she looks consumed and old and to me part of that is the change, the transaction between being an independent woman and now is more than evident that the royal house want to maintane her as Felipe's shadows for her not to eclipse Felipe, avoiding a Carlos/Diana situation, just my thought, she's the only one who doesn't have an agenda and don't do nothing along, by herself, just my thoughts.
So, if Letizia had her own agenda she'd be healthier then? Being out of the shadows of Felipe (and whoever said she felt that she was in his shadows? It seems to me that although he makes the speeches, the media coverage is all about her: What is she wearing, how is her hair done, what kind of shoes does she have on?) would make her happier and healthier? To me this doesn't make sense when compared with your other statements.

Case in point: If Letizia is struggling with her new status as you say (hence the reason for the dramatic weight loss), then wouldn't it be easier for her to just "tag along" on Felipe's agenda? That way she doesn't have to make any speeches or stand up by herself on some podium or hand out some award on her own. She could just collect the pretty flowers from some adorably dressed little girl, shake a few hands, smile a bit and then sit back for the rest of the night while Felipe makes the big speech and everyone applauds him.


Why does anyone who keeps questioning why Letizia does not have her own agenda yet not consider that maybe she doesn't want her own agenda (yet)? That she's spent many years throughout her career as a journalist travelling throughout Spain and the rest of the world alone and now that she's met someone whom she loves, she wants to travel with him and work alongside him?
__________________
  #85  
Old 08-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 516
It's really unfair to refer to Letizia as anorexic. I think sometimes she can appear to be too skinny but that doesn't mean she is suffering from an eating disorder. She's probably still adjusting to her new life and is under a lot of pressure from both the royal family and the public.
__________________
  #86  
Old 08-17-2006, 09:40 PM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
What do you mean that her hair is "poor?" Is it poorly styled in your eyes in the second picture? ... If you are referring to the texture of her hair being different, then I don't think that's fair. How can anybody look at pictures and say that they healthy hair or unhealthy hair? No matter how high the quality of the image, how can anyone say just by looking at the pictures without touching it, that hair is brittle?



I personally am not denying that from the time of the engagement to now Letizia has lost weight. Looking at any pictures, with her hair up or down, made up or without make up, it is clear that Letizia has lost weight.

I take issue with, however, the fact that Letizia has lost so much weight that she now has a medical disease as some say.

She's lost weight. Absolutely. How much? I can't give anyone an exact number. I wouldn't even begin to give a ball park figure. But just because she's lost some weight does not mean that she has a serious medical illness. Many people, including many princesses have lost weight since they joined their respective royal families. But nobody else is saying that they are anorexic because they've dropped a few pounds.



How do you know exactly that she is losing weight because specifically she is not dealing well physically with her new status? There could be a variety of factors for her weight loss. As I have stated in a previous post in this thread, I've lost some pounds in the last few years for various reasons, not because I wasn't handling the duties of my job.

And considering that Letizia has also had a baby in the interim, when your body goes through many, many changes, there are a litany of other factors that could contribute to Letizia's weight loss.



So, if Letizia had her own agenda she'd be healthier then? Being out of the shadows of Felipe (and whoever said she felt that she was in his shadows? It seems to me that although he makes the speeches, the media coverage is all about her: What is she wearing, how is her hair done, what kind of shoes does she have on?) would make her happier and healthier? To me this doesn't make sense when compared with your other statements.

Case in point: If Letizia is struggling with her new status as you say (hence the reason for the dramatic weight loss), then wouldn't it be easier for her to just "tag along" on Felipe's agenda? That way she doesn't have to make any speeches or stand up by herself on some podium or hand out some award on her own. She could just collect the pretty flowers from some adorably dressed little girl, shake a few hands, smile a bit and then sit back for the rest of the night while Felipe makes the big speech and everyone applauds him.


Why does anyone who keeps questioning why Letizia does not have her own agenda yet not consider that maybe she doesn't want her own agenda (yet)? That she's spent many years throughout her career as a journalist travelling throughout Spain and the rest of the world alone and now that she's met someone whom she loves, she wants to travel with him and work alongside him?
And.... what's exactly your point?, in case you miss something I have never ever say she's ill if you can prove I have said such thing quote me and yes, her hair is poor from my point of view, and have become ugly from my point of view, nobody here knows any royal or celebrity and we tell, upon pictures, our thoughts about their physical appeareances, "Oh she's so cute" "Oh he's so handsome" etc. I'm not blind and can tell when somebody have a healthy hair and when is not healthy, as everybody else can, why unhealthy? Oh ....I haven't address the causes, maybe a bad hairdresser or too much products?. Points of view about phisical appearance and like and dislikes doesn't need sources as they are personal thoughts, besides you won't convince me my eyes are liying to me. Remember: points of view:

ie: "I beleive... she's beautiful" "I believe she's ugly" "I beleive my neiborgh is a chunk" "I believe X is not a good mother". I believe, I believe, I belive.

I'm not publishing a cientific treat about Letizia, I'm not a journalist publishing in ABC, I'm writing in a forum with people who may think like my and others who doesn't, about my merely points of views, period, you think you'r right and I think you'r not and viceversa, period, and I though that was more than clarified in that threat in what we spoke our minds about what we didn't like about posting here in the Letizia and Felipe forum, honestly, would I have being another kind of person your answer would off scare the hell out of me, believe me.

Facts:

She looks significantly older for being past only two year since her marriage, close ups has no mercy.
She looks extraskinny
She doesn't have an agenda

Everything else I said is (sic) are my own thougths. Glad you see everything is OK but you won't prove me wrong even with a book of Letizia's marvelous and wonderfulness. Be my guess and have your point of views as I will stick to mines because we both are gown ups, in fact when somebody answers me so passioned and almost furious I think I hit the nail on the head. :mrgreen:

Have a nice one.

__________________
  #87  
Old 08-17-2006, 10:06 PM
corazon's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: -In some dark place-, Argentina
Posts: 2,080
letizia is so skinny! she really look more old that she is, especially before leonor's birth.
I can say if she have anorexia but she have a problem, the women she was when she married and letizia now lok like 2 different womens
__________________
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
  #88  
Old 08-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 1,734
Maybe you doesn't know it...but it's a fact that stress could make some people to loss weight (and in some other cases it make them to get really fat). I know af friend of mine that lost a great deal of weight....in only two weeks! Eeeekkk... She had a test in the University and couldn't deal with it. I suppose that a Princess life must be, by far, more plenty of pressures that the one of a student. She could be nervous, or more nervous than usual. That's all.

And now a confession: I'm skinny myself, and sometimes I look healthy and plenty of life, and sometimes thinner than usual, tired and with sad eyes. I'm a very nervous person. I enjoys food (and sometimes, food that could makes you really fat), but since I'm nervous, I "burn" all the fat in them. I'm angry, since I wanting to be plump since I was a teenager, and now that I have 34 I'm tired that people keep asking me "Are you sick?", when I'm perfectly healthy. Doctors said me that I would be like this all my life, excvept if I got some hormonal change. What a pity ...for I want to be plump. Maybe poor Letizia is in my same condition.

Vanesa.

P.D. In other royal Forums, there is a discussion about Tatiana Nicholaievna Romanova, the second daughter of the last Tsar. Many people thinks she was anorexic only for she was excesively thin.
__________________
  #89  
Old 08-18-2006, 12:33 AM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
I found this magazine, can our Mexican members bring the article here, please?

www.quien.com

Is this a serious magazine? I've been said that's the mexican equivalent of Hola, but I'm not really sure...
__________________
  #90  
Old 08-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
Sources: letiziaortiz.tk captures from TVE and Hola and Face to Face.


First of all for those who says is not fare to compare, what is not fare? to compare a person in a period of only two years?.... Wouldn't be fare to bring a picture from Letizia's sweet 16 or to compare Letizias to another person but this is absolutelly fare, marriage and motherhood are not sinonyms of sickeness as other princess with busy agendas and more than one kid in a short period have proved, they look better by the day.

Letizia's engagement day, so cute, so fresh, so full of joy and happy, so young, so showing her age. Letizia two years latter, no comments, is not only a matter of weitgh (even when is skinnier by the day) but her smile, her eyes, her expression, that hair, she looks 10 years older but what is worse I don't see anymore that full of passion Letizia, is only my point of view but I see a Letizia who, aside of Leonor, if she just could take the time back and be that person she used to be.....will do it in a flash.
Nobody said that you couldn't compare, but a fair comparision is not to use the best pictures vs. the worst ones.
It's true that she has lost weight, skinnier and more wrinkles compared to 3 years ago, but it's unfair to say she has lost passions, unhappy or sick solely based on a few pictures out of hundreds. There are many pictures out there she is seen glowing with happieness. Here are a couple this year in Mallorca.

(Deadline and Isifa)

I think the major difference is the weight. There are many royals out there working hard to keep their weight in check including her own husband, why couldn't Letizia put some effort to gain a few pounds ? If she needs to see multiple meals each day, then be it. With her small frame, all her need is a few pounds, that would make a big difference.

From corbis:
At the commemoration of the 30th anniversary of King Juan Carlos reign in Spain




Eleonor's baptism (from getty)

__________________
  #91  
Old 08-18-2006, 03:34 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PARIS, France
Posts: 276
i said that when letizia is slackened one vot the difference it needs a just little rest and of calms as during its maternity leave

original post by rchainho
http://www.supload.com/free/X00214_9.jpg/view/
it is a question on waigh
can be see letizia in o october same at the first time
__________________
  #92  
Old 08-18-2006, 04:08 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Broome, Australia
Posts: 17
[quote=Alexandria]What do you mean that her hair is "poor?" Is it poorly styled in your eyes in the second picture? ... If you are referring to the texture of her hair being different, then I don't think that's fair. How can anybody look at pictures and say that they healthy hair or unhealthy hair? No matter how high the quality of the image, how can anyone say just by looking at the pictures without touching it, that hair is brittle?
quote.]

Alexandria, I really think you have to calm down here. People are allowed to say what is on their minds about Letizia. Don't belittle people just because they dont have a similar opinion of yours.

Letizia's hair is in my opinion, normal. (Just my opinion) But be open to the possibility that somethinks it isnt.
__________________
If I rule, I rule ALONE!

There's not a cloud in the sky, it's as blue as your blue goodbye, and I thought that it would rain, the day you went away.
  #93  
Old 08-18-2006, 04:46 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
I think the major difference is the weight. There are many royals out there working hard to keep their weight in check including her own husband, why couldn't Letizia put some effort to gain a few pounds ? If she needs to see multiple meals each day, then be it. With her small frame, all her need is a few pounds, that would make a big difference.

From corbis:
At the commemoration of the 30th anniversary of King Juan Carlos reign in Spain

Eleonor's baptism (from getty)
It is not a question of wanting but of being able, that they are two very different things, gain weight for a person how Letizia is very difficult. She can do some things, but she cannot give a change to her form of life, because it is the one that is, and the stress of her life is what makes it be thinner.

These two photos only are the example of a woman who has just passed for a pregnancy, in which how it is normal she has gained a few kilos. And of a woman who in 3 months only has devoted herself to her daughter. Not can to look for a similarity, because all her life pregnant is not going to be.

Since Alexandria has said other princesses have lost weight. The difference is that them these kilos they might exceed and Letizia not. It is a simple question of activity and of stress.

How I have said before the Prince also has lost weight, and there have been commentaries on the bad face of the King. The Princes have passed in the last months for a very intense activity, which it was needing of enough physical effort, acts that lasted an entire day with stifling temperatures, or acts every day in a different place of Spain. Besides they were doing always the effort extra to come to house and to be with the girl.
And this one would be the most normal part of the history, but it is that there have been many things more, many extras that they would exhaust anyone. The acts and the girl would be the normal things. But there are many other things of which it is not necessary to forget, and that are the really difficult ones.

On the one hand the habitual rumors, that if they are habitual, but when they affect also your baby newborn child they are not easy.

The birth of a girl is for them a problem, which makes have to appear many things, political and familiar; they want to have more children, but today in day it is a problem ... for them it is not anything easy. Last months in the Spanish politics there have been many problems, many clashes and many tensions, and it reverberates directly in the activity of the Royal Family, and in their life ... because with the level of clash that exists difficultly the successor problem will be solved.

Neither it is necessary to forget that the sister of the princess has separated and that she has a small girl. And what in a normal family can be a difficult situation, in a person who is harassed and chased by the press, turns into a very difficult situation.

The problem is not the work or the daily life, the problem they are the extras .... how it happens to any person.
__________________
  #94  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 888
I just found this photo, posted by Elsa.M http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1106510656 This picture has been taken by paparazi before she marry Felipe. I can see that she was already skinny in that time.
__________________
  #95  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Mari_*'s Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pty, Panama
Posts: 1,047
Woooooooow the million dollar picture!!
Where was this photo taken, in her house?. Was she followed by paparazzis before she married Felipe? Thank you in advance.
BTW She was already skinny by then.
__________________
..F&L..
  #96  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:35 PM
LaChicaMadrilena's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cracow, Poland
Posts: 2,050
As far as I remeber reading sth about it, the pic was taken by Leti's neighbour while she was living in her house in Madrid and working as a journalist. When she became really famous after the commitment with the Prince was known, this neighbour or whoever just sold the picture to the press
__________________




  #97  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Roxsteve's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Any City, United States
Posts: 665
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1106510656

She should never wear a bikini!!
__________________
  #98  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Toledo's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain, residing in the USA, United States
Posts: 1,522
I think the neighbohr had other things in mind when he took that photo. Over here he would have been sued for sure. But that brings something interesting to that picture, if we knew our neighbohr was a celebrity and we had a camera...could we resist the temptation?
If I was walking down the street and saw Letizia, or any royal for that matter, I think the paparazzi bug in all of us would over power my common sense and I too would run to get a camera.

By the way, Letizia looks spectacular on that bikini!


Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
I really do not think who letizia is anorexic but its new life made him lose weight I am on with kilos in more it will find all its beauty
for the next pregnancy
One of my friends had to kids with barely two years difference from one another. We were worried because she started losing weight and she explained it was a combination of lack of sleep, no time to think of eating herself and keeping an eye on the kids. She gained her weight back after the kids enrolled in daycare. So, is not anorexia, it's just normal. And Letizia is one woman who actually looks better after the pregnancy than before. She looks healthy.
__________________
  #99  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Mari_*'s Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pty, Panama
Posts: 1,047
Maybe she had a stalker..
__________________
..F&L..
  #100  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Toledo's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain, residing in the USA, United States
Posts: 1,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
Maybe she had a stalker..
That's an interesting thought! I mean, who has time to keep an eye on the neighbohr and place himself (I assume he was a man) on a position she won't see him for him to take that photo?
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizias weight


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 - bigheadshirmp Royal House of Fashion 253 05-31-2009 06:02 PM
Princess Letizia's Purses and Shoes, to August 2005 micas Archives 204 08-31-2005 09:34 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess elisabeth princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]