The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 08-15-2006, 07:22 PM
TamaraKhan's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burlöv-Singapore, Sweden
Posts: 177
Wow,Letizia really was beautiful when she was healthier comparing pictures of post #17,my perefered pic is 1st one ,from her reporter days I suppose,and at her wedding she already lost weight but her face was still beautiful.
Before, she was also in the thin side,but not as thin as now,something is going wrong with her face after all that weight loose,and it looks not very proportionate with the rest of her body.

I am not convicted when people talk about the presure of being a royal and stress which are the main causes of her dramatical weight loose,she was also under presure of spots and being a national celebrity before,and under the presure of her work,which I assume more hard than now, and didn't loose that weight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Don't forget people that anorexia is a mental disorder. I don't think she has anorexia because we see pictures of her and Felipe and read from publications that they love to go out to eat plus they eat in some of their official events they go to. Anorexics don't like food. She is very thin now, but that doesn't mean that she's anorexic. All anorexics are thin, but not all thin people are anorexic. Get it?
When somebody is anorexic,he dislikes food,but it doesn't mean always that he doesn't eat it,but the anorexic doesn't like to keep it in his body,many anorexic people have sometimes crisis and eat tones of food,but sorry vomit all what they eat few time after,it's the case where anorexia is associated with boulimia,and it goes also when the anorexia is not assocaited with boulimic crisis,when the anorexic is obliged to eat some food due to some reasons,he vomits later.
__________________

__________________
  #62  
Old 08-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Don't forget people that anorexia is a mental disorder. I don't think she has anorexia because we see pictures of her and Felipe and read from publications that they love to go out to eat plus they eat in some of their official events they go to. Anorexics don't like food. She is very thin now, but that doesn't mean that she's anorexic. All anorexics are thin, but not all thin people are anorexic. Get it?
I absolutely understand your point planetcher, and from very personal experience.

I have a friend who has been dealing with anorexia for the past ten plus years. She has been in and out of an anorexia recovery program for the past three years. This year she has tried to kill herself twice already because of her eating disorder. As such, my friends and I (four of us plus her) have been attending group therapy sessions to understand the crux of her eating disorder and how she feels.

Anorexia is not about food. It never is. Anorexia is (for most people) a matter of control. In some aspect one feels that one has lost control of one's life and controlling what one eats (or doesn't eat) is one way to gain control back in one's life.

For my friend, it started when she was 13 or 14 and her mom told her that she looked chubby -- when clearly she was not and as she was going through puberty her body was changing constantly, as all of our bodies do at that age. But that single comment by her mom has lead on her a drastic course. Over the next 10 years some very tragic things would happen in my friend's life, including losing both of her parents, one suddenly and one after a long self-induced illness. On top of that we all went away to different universities and were split up for the first time in our lives, and of course starting a new school, meeting new people and school itself was very hard. As these things happened, her anorexia worsened because in her eyes her life was spinning beyond her control and controlling what she did not consume was all she had left.

Eating or food was never an issue for her. It was just a means for her to gain control in her life. Eating and food have become a means of psychological control for her. She doesn't resent the idea of food; it's just what food represents to her.
__________________

__________________
  #63  
Old 08-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Letizia's Evolution...
Before:



After:
So you pulled out a few best pictures of Letizia before, compared to a few worst shots of her life, then called it Letizia's Evolution. Job well done !
__________________
  #64  
Old 08-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Wonderful City, Brazil
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Letizia's Evolution...
Before:

After:
sources: Seeger Press, Diez Minutos, TVE captions
As I said in a previous reply about this same subject, it all depends on the pictures chosen.

Using the same terms as you did:

Letizia's evolution:

Way before:

27 years old



As a teenager


On the field


As a young adult


Captures from TVE, taken from the site http://letiziaortiz.tk and pictures from Diez Minutos, Polfoto and ABC

Other post with more examples, by Elsa M.: Your Opinions About Felipe and Letizia

Letizia in Palma de Mallorca 2006:

July 22nd:

Wireimage

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=palma25.jpg
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=palma28.jpg

Reuters

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1153572016

Getty Images

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1153571441

Terra

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8&d=1153602191

July 23rd

Getty Images

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1153660060

Reuters

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1153675841

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1153676025

Terra:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1153679720

Wireimage

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1153696724

Deadline:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1153742785

The same night of the Photoshoot:

Polfoto:
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?i...s2g7090yx1.jpg


As I said previously, I'm not denying that the princess is skinny, I'm just saying that implying that she's suffering some kind of illness or eating disorder is a stereotype.

So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
__________________
  #65  
Old 08-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Thank you for your post Meredith. Looking at your post, I thought of something else that we need to consider before accusing Letizia of having an eating disorder.

You have to consider what was happening in Letizia's life as a journalist and Letizia's life now.

As a journalist, with all the travelling and the field work, Letizia's life was no doubt difficult and stressful. It was probably chaotic and her schedule was somewhat erratic. Reporting from the front line of places Letizia probably was not able to eat at a regular time. Such a demanding job as one of the country's top journalists/TV personalities was no doubt demanding and stressful. It took a lot of hard work to get to that position and no doubt even more hard work to stay there. It required being aggressive and staying on top of world events.

As stressful and demanding as Letizia's life was then, I would say that her life is probably a lot more stressful and demanding now, even if she does have more help now than (none at all) in her journalist days. The Princes of Asturias usually have at least one if not two acts a day as well as work that is done behind the scenes. Considering that Letizia is a perfectionist and from what I have read about how informed she is at her engagements, no doubt she knows about every aspect of a writer/musician or politician's life or their policies or beliefs. To research that thoroughly or to absorb so much information so thoroughly requires time. To further increase the stress level, Spain's monarchy being in a precarious situation as it is, is no doubt an added level of stress for Letizia to do well and to represent the Spanish royal family well. The criticism about her previous marriage and divorce are other factors Letizia has had to personally overcome to her critics.

Also, she now has a young daughter to care for. Babies at Leonor's age keep any parent on their toes. While Letizia has a nanny who cares for Leonor while she is working, I'm sure that when she is home she is doing her fair share then of running around after Leonor. If you consider that she is genetically predisposed to a fast metabolism, running around after a baby no doubt helps to keep that metabolism fast.

Don't get me wrong, I have learned from the example of my friend that if someone is sick, then action needs to be taken before things get worst (as is the case with my friend). But I do not believe that we are not informed enough with Letizia to know this, even if all I can tell is from pictures. It's not right to say that just because she is "soooooooooooo skinny" or "so much skinnier than from her journalism days" that she must have an eating disorder now.

If you looked at pictures of me from five years ago I look different than I do today. Five years ago I was a university student with an eratic school schedule who ate when she could, and usually then it was microwave dinners and popcorn, paired with lots of beer. Five years later I go to the gym regularly and am more aware and conscious of what I eat and how I cook my food. So if you judge strictly by pictures I was certainly bigger then than I am now. But consider the circumstances in life and consider that as the years past we all change and look different.
__________________
  #66  
Old 08-15-2006, 09:29 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
Sorry about the pics, those were the ones I had on my hard disk...
__________________
  #67  
Old 08-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: san francisco, United States
Posts: 1,283
I'd like to add that we also need to keep in mind that women's bodies naturally fluctuate, and that I know a few new mothers myself who lost a lot of weight after their babies were born because taking care of an infant is a lot of physically demanding work.

As Alexandria said, on top of this, Letizia is known as a perfectionist, and she seems to really want to do her in-laws and the Spanish people right. That's a lot of pressure, even as her life in and by itself may be less demanding than her former 'gig' as a reporter.

We all scrutinize people like Letizia, so in this particular case before we call anything a spade, so to speak, we should try to look at this as distant as possible.
I for one made the mistake of, when I saw pictures of Letizia at the World soccer cup, to comment on how thin I thought she looked. I did think that, but probably I shouldn't have expressed it, because I don't think it's constructive in the end. I hope Letizia doesn't read this forum, because all our comments on her weight may add to even more stress for her.
__________________
  #68  
Old 08-15-2006, 10:22 PM
ortino's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: washington,dc, United States
Posts: 108
I think Letizia is just one of those women who are just naturally skinny, and in times of real stress just forgets to eat or metabolize it very quickly . I have a friend who is as skinny as she is and trust me, she eats-its just sometimes she forgets to eat, especially if she is busy or stressed out, which some people stress themselves out very easily. Pictures also can make skinny people look skinnier too. Trust me I suffered from Anorexia Nervosa since I was 11 and I still struggle with food everyday and it is not a disease people should take lightly or even suggest Letizia has (even if its never mentioned directly). Its a horrible disease that is with you forever. I hope I haven't said anything that was offensive or anything that I wasn't supposed to have written in this forum!
__________________
  #69  
Old 08-16-2006, 07:04 AM
LaChicaMadrilena's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cracow, Poland
Posts: 2,050
I don't think it's very helpful for us to compare her appearance before and after marrying the Prince. You say that while being a journalist she was very beautiful, inspite of having the stressful job, and then she changed for worse. Of course she was beautiful: but we should remember about one thing. It was what she wanted to do her WHOLE life. Her grandma and father were journalists. We have several pics of Leti in her early and mid teens, sitting in the radio station. Then she was studying journalism at the university. Her job was stressful, but she loved it and did it with passion. Moreover, we should notice the difference between sitting in the studio as an anchorwoman and working "in the field". While reading the news in "telediario" she had loans of make-up on her face, perfect hair, perfect clothes, perfect light and many companions around her, whose work was to help her if some technical etc. problems appear. In NY or Iraq it wasn't so easy any longer and we can see it on the pics posted above, where she looks worse than in the studio and is a bit thinner.
Personally I think she can be still (or was till now) breastfeeding the baby (not round-the-clock, of course), just look how big, chubby and healthy Leo looks. Some doctors advice to feed the baby until it's 1 year old (!!!) so that the child does not have the tendency to have an allergy. And Letizia, as a first time mum probably wants to do her bests and is (was) breastfeeding the girl always when she had time between her official activities.
__________________




  #70  
Old 08-16-2006, 09:19 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: -, Spain
Posts: 1,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortino
Trust me I suffered from Anorexia Nervosa since I was 11 and I still struggle with food everyday and it is not a disease people should take lightly or even suggest Letizia has (even if its never mentioned directly). Its a horrible disease that is with you forever. I hope I haven't said anything that was offensive or anything that I wasn't supposed to have written in this forum!
I totally agree with all of your post ortino! I, like you suffered with anorexia nervosa but luckily I came out of it well. My doctor told me that I was one of the best recovery cases he had seen. Now I am happy and healthy. As you said, it is a dreadful disease and I think it is wrong to suggest that Letizia has it when we haven't got any proof.

About you saying you hope you haven't written anything that shouldn't be in the forum, to me there is no problem! I think it's good that people who have experienced it can talk about it! However that's not for me to decide Anyway I hope people can understand that we aren't defending Letizia because she is our favourite princess blah blah..but because we have real reason to
__________________
  #71  
Old 08-16-2006, 10:54 AM
mtbcm's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,105
I think Marivent pics of Letizia didn't help, but we have to be aware that while in Mallorca Letizia didn't seem, or didn't have the time, to bother with her make-up (although she tried her best for SaPobla act) and hair... And for some reason her evolution photos are all with (past) make-up and (present) without make-up. In ABC act she is soooooooo thin but she has thaaaaaaaaat dress, thaaaaaaaat make-up and thaaaaaaat hair-do so she doesn't seem the same person pictured in Marivent...


If during the day with ponytail, sunglasses and sport clothes people didn't pay so much attention, during the night and with more formal clothes, more tiredness and the absence of healthy powder (as I call it) her thin features overcome...


Also as a new mum she was, I am completely sure (I've been there, did that too:smartass:), more worried that her tiny Princess looked great for the photoshoot...


Yes she is thin... and I hate her for that; but I can not accept that you even think that her husband, her in-laws or even her own family would let her go through such agony and pain as the desease itself represent on those who suffer, and do nothing. I don't believe that if Letizia had that, or other, desease the Prince would allow her to go to China or drag her to Mallorca where he knows how much pressure she would suffer there...


Thank you Alexandria, ortino and ...sOfIa... for your testimony! I've seen a programa on pt news two weeks ago related with this desease and the images and testimonies just don't go away from my head... I wish you all the Best!


Regards,
mtbcm
__________________
  #72  
Old 08-16-2006, 11:17 AM
ortino's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: washington,dc, United States
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I totally agree with all of your post ortino! I, like you suffered with anorexia nervosa but luckily I came out of it well. My doctor told me that I was one of the best recovery cases he had seen. Now I am happy and healthy. As you said, it is a dreadful disease and I think it is wrong to suggest that Letizia has it when we haven't got any proof.

About you saying you hope you haven't written anything that shouldn't be in the forum, to me there is no problem! I think it's good that people who have experienced it can talk about it! However that's not for me to decide Anyway I hope people can understand that we aren't defending Letizia because she is our favourite princess blah blah..but because we have real reason to
Thanks Sofia, I am glad you understand!
__________________
  #73  
Old 08-17-2006, 01:42 PM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
Sources: letiziaortiz.tk captures from TVE and Hola and Face to Face.


First of all for those who says is not fare to compare, what is not fare? to compare a person in a period of only two years?.... Wouldn't be fare to bring a picture from Letizia's sweet 16 or to compare Letizias to another person but this is absolutelly fare, marriage and motherhood are not sinonyms of sickeness as other princess with busy agendas and more than one kid in a short period have proved, they look better by the day.

Letizia's engagement day, so cute, so fresh, so full of joy and happy, so young, so showing her age. Letizia two years latter, no comments, is not only a matter of weitgh (even when is skinnier by the day) but her smile, her eyes, her expression, that hair, she looks 10 years older but what is worse I don't see anymore that full of passion Letizia, is only my point of view but I see a Letizia who, aside of Leonor, if she just could take the time back and be that person she used to be.....will do it in a flash.



__________________
  #74  
Old 08-17-2006, 02:39 PM
ldt20's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, United States
Posts: 229
RaniaRocks,

Those pictures show really well how Letizia has changed in almost 3 years.

I personally don't think she has an illness (such as anorexia, bulimia, etc.) but I do think that with the arrival of Leonor her body has changed a lot. Letizia is so petite that carrying Leonor around all the time is a workout for her.

I know she is always been thin but everybody can see that she is much thinner than usual. Two years ago she looked thin and healthy. Nowadays she looks thin, frail and older.

I hope she'll be able to go back and look as pretty and fresh as she did during her engagement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
Sources: letiziaortiz.tk captures from TVE and Hola and Face to Face.


First of all for those who says is not fare to compare, what is not fare? to compare a person in a period of only two years?.... Wouldn't be fare to bring a picture from Letizia's sweet 16 or to compare Letizias to another person but this is absolutelly fare, marriage and motherhood are not sinonyms of sickeness as other princess with busy agendas and more than one kid in a short period have proved, they look better by the day.

Letizia's engagement day, so cute, so fresh, so full of joy and happy, so young, so showing her age. Letizia two years latter, no comments, is not only a matter of weitgh (even when is skinnier by the day) but her smile, her eyes, her expression, that hair, she looks 10 years older but what is worse I don't see anymore that full of passion Letizia, is only my point of view but I see a Letizia who, aside of Leonor, if she just could take the time back and be that person she used to be.....will do it in a flash.
__________________
  #75  
Old 08-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PARIS, France
Posts: 276
all the world speaks about letizia but felipe also has to change letizia to leave him to it time and it will récupèrera all its freshness to point out you as it was beautiful for the baptims and after its pregnancy because it did not have pressure
__________________
  #76  
Old 08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
TamaraKhan's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burlöv-Singapore, Sweden
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldt20

Those pictures show really well how Letizia has changed in almost 3 years.

I personally don't think she has an illness (such as anorexia, bulimia, etc.) but I do think that with the arrival of Leonor her body has changed a lot. Letizia is so petite that carrying Leonor around all the time is a workout for her.
Letizia began to loose dramatically weight much more before being pregnant of Leonor,something like around the summer 2004 after her wedding.
The spanish tabloids said then of her being anorexic before her pregnancy,and said also that she was under presure bacause she had some problems to be pregnant due to her anorexia,and then the spanish royal household made a denial of that.
__________________
  #77  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Elsa M.'s Avatar
Heir Apparent
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: --, Portugal
Posts: 5,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
First of all for those who says is not fare to compare, what is not fare? to compare a person in a period of only two years?....
No. What is not fare is to compare one of the best photos (taken when she was with perfect make-up and hair) with one of the worse photos (taken when she was on vacation, using no make-up and with her hair plain). If you pick one of the pictures I took two years ago in a photographer studio with a photo taken last week on the beach, you will also say that I'm 10 years older and 5 kilos thinner...

If you want to draw comparisons, use the same criteria:

1. compare two of her best pictures in these 2 years and a half with perfect make-up:

(from Elmundo and DeadlinePress)


2. or compare two of her casual photos without make-up:

(TVE's caption from www.letiziaortiz.com and GettyImages)

If you don't do that, you're manipulating data and that's why it's unfair.
__________________
  #78  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:08 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraKhan
Letizia began to loose dramatically weight much more before being pregnant of Leonor,something like around the summer 2004 after her wedding.
The spanish tabloids said then of her being anorexic before her pregnancy,and said also that she was under presure bacause she had some problems to be pregnant due to her anorexia,and then the spanish royal household made a denial of that.
There are things that are of general culture and of being a bit informed.
The women with a disease like the anorexia cannot have children, because the anorexia provokes hormonal alterations.
If Letizia was sick she might never have had a healthy girl, and would be total and absolutely unable to develop the agenda of acts that has had in the last months.
Hundred rumors ... also they were saying that the baby was going to be a boy, that enclosed there was made a genetic treatment in order that he was a male (something that is not legal) .... also they have said that Leonor suffers all kinds of diseases, since the spot of her nose had grown very much and because of it they were not showing her until the girl was deaf and dumb...

The rumors are contradicted constant, and often they are an insult for the intelligent persons, because they are absurd and do not have logic.
It is sad that many persons prefer a good lie to a great truth, but this way is the people.
__________________
  #79  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:13 PM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
(from Corbis and DeadlinePress)


Thanks Elsa, your pictures are making my point stronger, the result is the same, Letizia in the first picture (the engagement day) and the second one looks like two different womans, sorry but the second looks like the mother or the oldest sister of the first person, just look at those puffy wrinkle eyes and that weird smile.

The second one, in the first one she was on duty, tired and serious (maybe because the nature of the news) but still a normal young woman, in the second one, on vacation, w/o stress and supposedly happy her hair is poor, her eyes are awfull and looks like another minute with Leonor on her arms and she will fall appart.

I don't know what's the point in denny the evident.

BTW. She is using makeup on the second of my pictures, look at her lips, her eyelashes and of course she must have some fundation on, she was on vacation but in a Palacete for the official picture and makeup is allowed.

BTW. I have never say she have bulimia or anorexia, but she is not dealing well phisically with her new status, she looks consumed and old and to me part of that is the change, the transaction between being an independent woman and now is more than evident that the royal house want to maintane her as Felipe's shadows for her not to eclipse Felipe, avoiding a Carlos/Diana situation, just my thought, she's the only one who doesn't have an agenda and don't do nothing along, by herself, just my thoughts.
__________________
  #80  
Old 08-17-2006, 03:15 PM
TamaraKhan's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burlöv-Singapore, Sweden
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula

The rumors are contradicted constant, and often they are an insult for the intelligent persons, because they are absurd and do not have logic.
It is sad that many persons prefer a good lie to a great truth, but this way is the people.
Personally,I don't say that she's anorexic,the rumors could be true coul not to be,but there's a fact,Letizia lost dramatically her weight,and I don't think that she wanted that or made a diet or so to be like that,because it doesn't enhance her looks or make her more beautiful as usually it is for people who sick to be loose weight,but really there's a problem,don't know what,maybe a health problem maybe not.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizias weight


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 - bigheadshirmp Royal House of Fashion 253 05-31-2009 06:02 PM
Princess Letizia's Purses and Shoes, to August 2005 micas Archives 204 08-31-2005 09:34 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria dutch royal history engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman poland pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess mabel princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]