The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Nobility

I believe also that compare this kind of photograph be useless A the tév one be make up ect if one want compare it be necessary take a photograph under the same condition it there be some photograph of before or létizia be also thin than maintain at the time of its last act it resemble milk for feature with its first appearance I hope that letizia be soon pregnant so that one him card-index the peace it be quite unhappy to must of arrive at this

Old 09-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Royal Highness

I agree, pictures do not really prove anything. Anybody can choose pictures to back-up his/her point of view. If the picture is taken with the exact same clothes, hairstyle, lighting, then there might be something to judge there. Other than that, we just make an inference based on the pictures we see that all have different variables. While Letizia is thin (too thin in IMO), she may not be able to help it. Hopefully, she'll be pregnant soon and we'll get to see the fuller, much more beautiful face. :)

Even though Letizia has always been skinny, I think anyone can see that she has lost a considerable amount of weight since her marriage and pregnancy for whatever reason. I just hope that the royal role isn't too stressful to the point where she just keeps losing weight and she can't help it.

Old 09-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think people must know hard solid facts and see doctors notes saying that someone is anorexic before actually labelling somebody as having anorexia. I think that one shouldn't just throw the disease around so easily and say that this person or that person has anorexia just because someone might think that someone does. It can do incredible damage to the person in question.

I know someone who is anorexic and it is sad to see. This girl is my friend and being anorexic really changes the person's attitude from what I can see with my friend. She has temper tantrums and looks depressed (Letizia looks quite happy in my opinion) and it is not easy hearing your friend scream and shout at you telling you she hates you....just because you are trying to help her. But anyway, i don't think one can just say this person has anorexia without knowing full well that they do....because it is jsut such a serious condition.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Aristocracy

It's true that Letizia has lost some weight BUT isn't it normal with her new job. I was watching tapes from her engagement since this year in Mallorca. On TV she's not so thin, carrying Leonor. It depend's on the moment but NOBODY can't say she's anorexic. Everybody has the right to say and think what he wants BUT He must have to think on what will product on the people what he says on a newspaper or wherever in a public place !
Old 09-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaza61
It's true that Letizia has lost some weight BUT isn't it normal with her new job. I was watching tapes from her engagement since this year in Mallorca. On TV she's not so thin, carrying Leonor. It depend's on the moment but NOBODY can't say she's anorexic. Everybody has the right to say and think what he wants BUT He must have to think on what will product on the people what he says on a newspaper or wherever in a public place !

She's not so thin comparing to her engagement?!come on,here's a picture of her finger with her ring,you can imagine how much somebody should loose weight to have ring worn before normally looking that big now.

picture from Gettyimages posted by Larzen on Letizia's Jewelery thread

Old 09-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Nobility

whatever she is having, it makes her look unhealthy and terrible.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Aristocracy

Salomé : I didn't say she was not thiner than in her engagement ! I wanted to say that she was not so thin than on several pics ! She looks better on tv than on pics !
Sure she has lost some weight ! I hope it's just because her job is stressly !
What I wanted to say was that nobody must say she's anorexic just watching a pic. Anorexie is a terrible illness (I have lost 3 friends of that) and it's terrible to say somebody is ill without any proof.
It must be terrible for Letizia and her family (Felipe, her parents... her newiews and soon Leonor will be able to understand what is sayed around her )!!
I hope you understand what i wanted to say but my english is not terrible !
Old 09-10-2006, 05:14 AM
Nobility

moreover if she was anorexic I it say and it repeat felipe leave not letizia with this disease he love its wife and that this see!! moreover letizia is very surrounded by its family and it will not leave it like its imagining his/her mother her father his sisters her large - mother knowing his disease and not doing anything and to let it continue his activity normally I do not believe it
yes it is true that letizia is thin but some one of thin at the base which loses health for various reason and one can understand that of letizia that this sees much if letizia has a problem of health I think that it is other problem than the anorexia bus if it were its I cannot believe that the house royal would not do anything or then would be really a crime and
inhuman
Old 09-10-2006, 06:33 AM
Aristocracy

It's very interesting article about Letizia's weight in Bunte (translation by babelfish):

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...2f8981606.html
Old 09-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Nobility

afflicted but I yes do not make any case of the German reviews the others but these rags which one déja married his sister and alberto and other not if you have an article of other newspapers then yes
Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Courtier

She is thin. It does not look healthy. It does not look good. She knows it. We all know it.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks quite good and healthy here with body-wave hair and blonde (or light brown) highlights. She is very thin, but bad hairstyles and makeup also dragged her down over the summer. I think if Letizia pays a little bit more attention to her hairstyle (no more long and straight hair which is flat out unflattering) and makeup, the eating disorder rumors can be put to rest. Although I quite like the hairstyle here, I still think her hair is too long, shoulder length at her TV days looks the best.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Nobility

Is not a matter of hair.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
Is not a matter of hair.
Hairstyle and makeup makes a huge difference too.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Nobility

I saw today an issue of Quien magazine at the store, Letizia is on the cover, they talk about "her anorexia". I didn't get it but it showed inside a photo of her looking bad.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphills
I saw today an issue of Quien magazine at the store, Letizia is on the cover, they talk about "her anorexia". I didn't get it but it showed inside a photo of her looking bad.
Crisińaki has already posted the scans of the article some pages ago.

Old 09-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Life is so unfair when i think that it's because of hairstyle, makeup and lighting that Letizia looks thinner than ever and they don't do that for me!
Old 09-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
Life is so unfair when i think that it's because of hairstyle, makeup and lighting that Letizia looks thinner than ever and they don't do that for me!
They do not make many other women look thinner either.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Nobility

She is doing a great job as Princess, she is modest, kind hearted and personable and it is a shame that she has lost so much weight as she is a lovely woman, naturally pretty and she would look so much better if she regained some of the weight she has lost.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Gentry

It is also a shame that so little attention is paid to all the positive qualities that she has displayed since she became Princess of Asturias. Despite all the trappings of life as the crown princess of a country, she has had to cope with a great deal, namely the scrutiny and criticism from everyone from the yellow press to internet forums. If I were in her shoes and had to face a deluge on everything from what I wear and the state of my hair to how I interact with my child and my sister-in-law to unkind comments about my family’s origins to of course, my weight, I would have cracked a long time ago. I applaud the fact that she has worked extremely hard to be fulfill what is expected of her in a role that is far, far, far from easy given the history and difficult position of the monarchy in Spain. IMO, I think she has great strength and courage in the face of all the challenges that she has had ever since she became engaged to Prince Felipe. She has also conducted herself with tremendous grace and equanimity.

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizias weight