Letizia's Tipoplasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she did have the first one?
So this is why I can see no difference, because there is none?

You honestly can't see a difference in how her nose and profile looked when she married the Prince and her nose and profile now? :flowers: I don't see anything different about her recently, but pictures taken five, six years ago compared to photos of her presently....she obviously had something done.

I can see a difference between not having the first op, then having one. What I am saying is that I see no difference between her nose after the first op and this apparent one.

I'm confused jonc93, you said you would not believe rumours without evidence, but then go on to say that until you get solid evidence of a second nose job, you would believe it.
Thats rather contradictory.
And who came up with those rumours, utterly stupid.

I can see a difference between not having the first op, then having one. What I am saying is that I see no difference between her nose after the first op and this apparent one.

I'm confused jonc93, you said you would not believe rumours without evidence, but then go on to say that until you get solid evidence of a second nose job, you would believe it.
Thats rather contradictory.
And who came up with those rumours, utterly stupid.

By solid evidence I meant an announcement from the SRF,I kind of worded that wrong lol.

By solid evidence I meant an announcement from the SRF,I kind of worded that wrong lol.

That was not my point.

You said

If I'm naive for not believing rumors without evidence,

but then go on to contradict yourself by saying

then I'll happily be naive. Until I see solid evidence of the 2nd nose job, then I'll believe it.

so you don't normally believe rumours without evidence, but you will now?

That was not my point.

You said

but then go on to contradict yourself by saying

so you don't normally believe rumours without evidence, but you will now?

Well it wouldn't be a rumor if it was confirmed by the SRF, would it?

Since there has been no announcment about Princess Letizia having a second surgery, this thread will remain closed till then.

Thank you :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom