Letizia Ortiz and Alonso Guerrero's Marriage

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In relation to what HMT LOVE 23 says, I have read that the marriage with Alonso Guerrero failed because she did not want to have children yet.The importance she gave to her work was excessive to have children.
Does Alonso Guerrero have children now--as it was stated that he remarried before Letizia.

I have read they split because they hardly see each other due to very different schedules.. but who knows?, I think that subject is buried, they have both gone on with their lives now.
Winnie as far as I know Alonso doesn't have kids at the moment, he married a woman that has one from a previous relationship.

When did they purchase this property? There doesn't seem to be a year mentioned.

Letizia and Alonso purchased a property in Losar de la Vera. Francisco Martin sold them the property for 12,0000 euros- about 6250 square meters, just over a half a hectare. The name of the real estate agency is Robledillo de la Vera.

Here is the translated version.

Translated version of http://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=163378

Photo of the former owner and the property.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

The article mentioned that Letizia's ex Alonso bought a property (a piece of land mostly) worth 12,000 Euro, not Letizia and Alonso bought the property together.

When did they purchase this property? There doesn't seem to be a year mentioned.

The article was dated on March 2005 and mentioned that the written doc was from Last Sept, I guess the purchase was finalized around Sept 2004.

So 600.000 euros for photos of Letizia during her first wedding. We´re crazy, seriously. Everybody knows she was married, these photos maybe would have been news 8 years ago, but now I doubt people is so interested in such an old thing.

For the description of the photos they seem like the photos of any normal wedding, I can´t see where is the scandal. The guests throwing rice to Leti? The groom and bride cutting the cake? Oh, I forgot, they say she´s eating in one of them, maybe that´s the big deal :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The news is of the most yellow television program "Salvame", of course a website as "prestigious" as Vanitatis had to post it.

I think they have invented the story entirely and that's all a lie. "Salvame" had been all week announcing exclusives for yesterday, the reason is that its main competitor premiered the new season of a very important tv serie wich has always had high audience ratings. So they needed desperately a topic to try to retain its audience, so they used the imagination, and talk about the Princess is always very profitable.

Haha, yeah, I read that. Telecinco is pathethic as TV station. Each time they announce a "scandalous news", you just have to check A3 (their main competitor) programation, almost always they have a "dangerous" show (dangerous for T5) against which they have to fight for the audience.

They could be original and produce some good fictions, so they wouldn´t have to worry when A3 begins a new series :D

But T5 is the icon of "rubbish TV" here in Spain, and it seems to give them good results (seriously :sick:) so I doubt they will change their style. After all, these rubbish shows are much cheaper to produce than quality TV.

Last edited:
It must be a slow week in Spain for royal news if their dragging up this old tale!

Find pictures of the first marriage of Letizia will be difficult. I believe that Letizia has destroyed all pictures of this moment of your life.

Pictures, probably never will be torn.

i think there will certainly be an 'embargo' of pictures of this era of letizia's life. it just doesn't look good, so clearly they have tried to polish it in the media to the point most people no longer remember letizia having had a first marriage.

she only seems to have divorced shortly before her engagement with felipe, according to the legal ruling, a picture of which is in this link, where the divorce is dated 14th march 2002:

Sentencia de Divorcio de Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano y Alonso Guerrero Perez | Cotilleando - El mejor foro de cotilleos sobre la realeza y los famosos. Felipe y Letizia.

as far as i am aware the only pictures that ever surfaced of the marriage were these 3:

http://www.alertadigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/alonso-y-letizia.gif

https://lacrimaseca.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/leti3.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WGCDSt1UG...3QjnopJk2A/s400/Letizia-Alonso-Guerrero-3.gif

Guerreros also withholds with infos and photos (I hope he keeps this attitude) which I think is a good thing.

Letizia has really changed very little (apart from her nose, obviously) when you look at these pictures!

If Alonso talked about marriage to Queen it would be still a headache for the royal family. Obviously they arranged before many years.

If Alonso talked about marriage to Queen it would be still a headache for the royal family. Obviously they arranged before many years.

I don't know about arranged, probably more like the marriage doesn't mean anything to either anymore. Different stage of their lives. Anyone that has had a divorce can understand that [unless a really nasty one]. I don't think Letizia's was a nasty one.

Most royal ladies have had partners before and we must say we never hear or see anything from them, never pictures or something are leaked. So there are still honest gentlemen around.

Most interesting to me is the sentence about how his family and friends suffered because of Letizia's engagement to prince Felipe; and how he felt surrounded (under siege) by the media attention about his former wife.

Oh for pity sake, Who cares. I hope this is not a trend and we will have to read about Maxima's former dates in New York or Mary's in Australia or Rania in Jordan even Victoria. Don't like this way of making money by anyone.

Last edited:
It was a long ,long time ago can't believe anybody still cares!

I wish he would just go away,if its not her cousin its her loud mouth aunt telling us all and most of us still don't care.

There couldn't be a worse time to publish this book! (I would raise the subject, but since there's already a designated thread for it, I think we know what I'm referring to ;)) I've never liked former partners of royals who try to make their money like this, thankfully it doesn't happen too often. It's been such a long time since he was married to Letizia that I'm surprised people are still interested.

Yes indeed just as the dust has started to settle post Easter,hopefully the general public won't care about this book.

I believe that the press itself has no much interest... they were waiting for a book to use against Letizia and it is not.

It seems that the book is basically about the harassment to which he was subjected and the dirty tricks of the press. The annoying calls, the offers of money, the investigation of his life and his family, even the theft of his mail ... the portrait he must make of the press in Spain is quite hard.

I somehow had missed that news 1 1/2 years ago. Apparently, he has known his new wife for a long time and she is also divorced (with 2 children). Like his marriage to Letizia (while later on convenient, this does show that she wasn't religious at all), this one was also only a civil wedding.

Hola also reported bout it at that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom