Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F - like Fernarda, Filipa or Felipa... Fabiola, Frida, Fredrika, Felicia...
:lol:

Is anyone else going crazy between the live tv and the forum to see if there is any news?:lol:

Empress said:
Well, at least the little infanta had the good sense to be born at a relatively decent hour so that we were not all up in the middle of the night.heheh
Haha, the same here. Last time I missed Leo's birth as it was too late and I still can't get over it! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Felipe, for Christ's sake!!! Come to us! :lol:

cristine said:
She said the same as before and now I heard her correctly - it's not known if Letizia had a c-section or not - it will be said in the press conference.

Thanks for that cristine:flowers:

Yep! I have the live feed on in one window and this place in another and keep refreshing here (in case they say something on the news that I don't understand!)

crm2317 said:
Is anyone else going crazy between the live tv and the forum to see if there is any news?:lol:

Yes, me too. I am constantly going between the two. :ROFLMAO:

no name yet, hu?

google news is quite slow too. the latest news regarding letizia is 1 hour old

laura1976 said:
Yep! I have the live feed on in one window and this place in another and keep refreshing here (in case they say something on the news that I don't understand!)

Yea I don't understand spanish so I intend to listen very carefully to Felipe for a new name

crm2317 said:

I'm definitely one of those - keep looking at 2 different live TVs and refreshing the thread every second or so. :lol:

crm2317 said:

Yes, I am doing the same..grrr. the wait is tough but it is also fun..I wouldn't want to miss it..:)

I just woke up...ah man I missed the baby watch:sad:...add me to the list of people waiting to hear the Infanta's name :flowers:

crm2317 said:

YES, I`m going crazy between the live tv and forum to see if there is any news:)

I red in the Hola magazine that Letizia had a c- section just like when Leonor was born

crm2317 said:
Yea I don't understand spanish so I intend to listen very carefully to Felipe for a new name

Every time I hear "Felipe" I stop and watch and then...nothing! I'm just getting a lot of sports news (I think..)

Beate said:
Yes, I am doing the same..grrr. the wait is tough but it is also fun..I wouldn't want to miss it..:)

Yes it is definately fun to wait with all the members:flowers:

laura1976 said:

Same here!

Off topic: as long as we have to wait, what do you guys think about my new avatar? Lovely isn't??

Felipe, where are you? :bang: I am so impatient!!!

laura1976 said:

The same with me.
I rented a lot of movies yesterday and want to see them but I'm stuck here until the name is revealed. So Felipe, pleaseeeeeee, appear!

Where did you get that picture? It is lovely!

Princess Robijn said:
Same here!

Off topic: as long as we have to wait, what do you guys think about my new avatar? Lovely isn't??

It is beautiful I recognise it from the video for W-A birthday

I am here too ... but I have only ten minutes time left, I have a dinner invitation ... Hurry up, Felipe! :flowers:

I'm getting impatient and I've only known about her having the baby for like ten minutes!

Princess Robijn said:
Same here!

Looks great ! Good job!!

All we need is Felipe now...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom