Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
El Pais has a section already prepared to place the news on the baby:
El Nacimiento de la Infanta (the Infanta's Birth) as you can tell if you check out the links, most are still empty of information but they will probably fill them up within the next few hours.
check out that section's genealogical tree, click over the images to move the page

Last edited:
Sorry, maybe I didn't heard it right but I thought the reporter has said the baby was born by a C-section but maybe I was mistaken :sad:

Beate said:
Where is the link for the live feed? I went back three pages and still couldn't find it!! Help?? I already missed the babywatch as I was sleeping in..:(

Here you are!:flowers: but remenber, they conect with the hospital when the Press conference start
RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO

They aer now showing Letizia's and Felipe's previous duties

Thanks for your help, guys!! Much much appreciated!! Hope the conference starts soon!!

Currently 99 people on this thread waiting to hear her name:flowers:

19.40 and still waiting:rolleyes:

I don't really mind this is exciting

Okay everyone - Take a deep breath and relax..

Hahaha now 107 people waiting!:flowers:

Woww... 99!
I can't believe they already have two daughters!
I seems they got married yesterday :):)

This is my first "baby watch" so am finding it exciting! Nice to be able to share it with others!

:ROFLMAO: We just need a litle bit of patince!

en los proximos minutos

in the next minutes!!!!

:flowers: TVE have cut to their reporter at the Ruber. She was on earlier so I'm not sure if it is a repeat as I don't understand spanish. I just keep hearing names I recognise

How wonderful! Congratulations! Three beautiful little princesses all born in April.

name

Well maybe the name will start with an F, then each parent will have a daughter with the same first initial as theirs.

Well, at least the little infanta had the good sense to be born at a relatively decent hour so that we were not all up in the middle of the night.heheh

minee too Laura! I wasn't part of the forum when Leonor was born.. I waited watching TVE.. now Im between the forum and the TV! :lol:

RTVE says any minute now... They are saying this for past 30 minutes, can't wait! :)

Congratulations to the Prince & Princess!!!

Welcome to the world, wee little princess :flowers:

I noticed the reporter's name at the hospital is Carmen. Could someone have assumed the name to be Carmen after seeing the reporter?

crm2317 said:
:flowers: TVE have cut to their reporter at the Ruber. She was on earlier so I'm not sure if it is a repeat as I don't understand spanish. I just keep hearing names I recognise

She said the same as before and now I heard her correctly - it's not known if Letizia had a c-section or not - it will be said in the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom