The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Courtier

LondonFeatures has a great gallery (sorry, I have no membership) and some really wonderful close ups of Felipe--he is beaming with happiness.

www.londonfeatures.com

Old 05-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Leonor is just adorable. What a beautiful little girl.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Courtier

She keeps looking up at the balcony, huh? It's been her favorite spot.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
She's looking at the balcony because the nurses from the clinic go out to see her depart and are waving at her and calling her name...that's why she waved back today...too cute this little one...
Old 05-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
She's got a big fan gallery of nurses and other hospital employees up there! One of the videos actually shows the Queen turning around so that they could have a better look at Leonor. It was really sweet and considerate of her.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Courtier

I am "enamored" of these photos!.. she's an angel

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5...rmosaaaqn8.png
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4953/pechochitaho4.png
Old 05-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Nobility

Someone has written about it before on this thread and I also have noticed that there were more people to visit Letizia this time than in the time when Leonor was born. Maybe it's because Letizia has went throught a hard time with Erika's death and this pregnancy wasn't calm. And all this visits show how much the family are united.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
This picture is amazing! As everyone has alread said, Leonor is so adorable! Cute, cute, cute!
Old 05-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Courtier

if the new baby will looks like Leonor at this age she will be the most cute baby in the world , leonor is soooooooooo adrobale god protect her .
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristine
This picture is amazing! As everyone has alread said, Leonor is so adorable! Cute, cute, cute!

I agree i love that picture. I cant wait to see Sofia tomorrow when they leave the hospital.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5...rmosaaaqn8.png

Im in love with this picture.. She knew he was going to catch her
Old 05-04-2007, 03:19 AM
Aristocracy

She is really sweet and she does know exactly what she wants. When she was walking there and waving she exactly looked like her mother Letizia.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:08 AM
Gentry

welcome sofia....! and big congratulation to the family...
Old 05-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Courtier

OMG Leonor is so cute ! What a beautiful girl !

Even though Leonor's featurea are defintely Borbon, she reminds me so much of her mother, especially in this picture

http://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med...2891064994.JPG

I just love her. I want her !
Old 05-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow! I'm more than a little late to this thread!

Congratulations to Felipe, Letizia and Leonor. They have a beautiful little family, mashallah and must be immensely proud and happy!

Thank you everyone for the photos and videos! Leonor is blossoming from gorgeous baby into a beautiful little girl! As for little Sofia, I cannot wait to see her!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
Blessings

So brand new, so tiny,
Soft and delicate to your touch,
So beautiful, so fragile,
God's loaned you, this much

So shining,an Angel,
With a cute tiny sweet nose,
So completely made up,
Ten little fingers and ten Toes,

A Baby to Bless you,
bringing joy you'll so
love,
A sweet little Angel sent down,
From heaven Up above

Good Luck and God Bless,
as many wishes will relay,
A new welcome to New Baby,
into this World Today.

hello dear friend, I beleived that you are desepeared It's the reason why I'm authorized my self to use two drawings mad by yourself for Leonor. I hope you excuse me ( I took care to mention your name and the destination of your first drawings)
I'm very glad to see that your art and your talent are always inspired. Thanks a lot for the poem and for the drawing
Old 05-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Time to close this thread.

Thank you everyone for contribution to this thread.
Thanks to our babywatchers, who provided us with the most up-to-date information.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Aristocracy

Its amazing how she loves the camera.
She is so natural when is in front of the camera, just like her mom, without words.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola0731
Its amazing how she loves the camera.
She is so natural when is in front of the camera, just like her mom, without words.
Yes she does!! And the camera loves her

She's a gorgeous girl!! So sweet and calm....
Old 05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Yes, she loves the camera and the camera loves her.. and she also loves microphones.. mmm maybe that's a hint, it goes on the blood!

No avatars of Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia yet?.. I just love them!