The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Young Royals Visit Princess Letizia and Baby Sofia at the Ruber Clinic in Madrid - May 1, 2007
May 1, 2007 - Ruber Clinic
Madrid, Spain
WireImage: Listings

Old 05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Courtier

All the family look so happy!.. The queen is charmed with the new baby.. she has gone all the days to see her!... The prince looks more happy than ever! a father in love and happy.. the infanta leonor is BEAUTIFUL,ADORABLE! i love her cute smile... the children are funny and The infanta cristina has a big smile! i like it..!

Old 05-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Royal Highness

Leonor is so cute! I loved how she seemed so proud of herself that she had gotten away from her father and was making a run for it. I've never seen that much personality from her. Was that pink duck she was carrying something she got inside the hospital, or did she have it with her when she arrived?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Leonor is so adorbale runnig away from Felipe I don't think I have ever seen so much personality from this little girl! Made my day

Seriously, could Queen Sofia be a better grandmother? These cousins are so close it melts my heart
Old 05-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I didn't like the attitude of King Juan Carlos of not saying anything about his newborn granddaughter..
Everyone said something about the baby..
Old 05-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

What happens? No comment on the, Leonor's to thepress initiative of this morning ? What dos it do the tabloid? Mya be it's because the hollydays? I beleive that in Spain is exactly as In France the famous " bridge" along when nothing is possible!!... Except to see a mischievous Infanta.

It's very funy to see Leonor at her entrance in the clinic with her bowl not very well fited and at the exit after the rectification by her mother
Old 05-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabela921
This is so funny!
The media man .........too too funny!! Wouldn't Marius be a little to old for her though?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
I didn't like the attitude of King Juan Carlos of not saying anything about his newborn granddaughter..

i agree with you!!!!

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 05-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
Leonor is so cute! I loved how she seemed so proud of herself that she had gotten away from her father and was making a run for it. I've never seen that much personality from her. Was that pink duck she was carrying something she got inside the hospital, or did she have it with her when she arrived?

sincerely I believe that it is a gift of her sister whom leonor wanted take to put it in her room.. !
Old 05-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadiyah2086
The media man .........too too funny!! Wouldn't Marius be a little to old for her though?
Marius may be too old for her but maybe the Marcus they mention in the article isn't . I can't believe journalists still get his name wrong
Old 05-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Serene Highness

I love seeing little Leonor. She seems to get cuter and cuter in my opinion. Her hair is growing fast too, just compare it to the Christmas card pic. Much longer. I also really like the way that the family dresses her. Very cute and suitable clothes.

On another note, does the attention surrounding little Sofia seem to be more than last time with Leonor? It just seems like that to me. Just slightly more attention not dramatically more attention. I don't remember seeing all the family coming to visit like they have with Sofia. But maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Also everyone is dressed so nicely when they come to visit. Very sharp looking RF!
Old 05-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
I believe that many people share today this opinion. After having had to the whole people waiting two days (family, journalists, authorities), less that he could have done it was to say something.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
He is the king after all.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
I love seeing little Leonor. She seems to get cuter and cuter in my opinion. Her hair is growing fast too, just compare it to the Christmas card pic. Much longer. I also really like the way that the family dresses her. Very cute and suitable clothes.

On another note, does the attention surrounding little Sofia seem to be more than last time with Leonor? It just seems like that to me. Just slightly more attention not dramatically more attention. I don't remember seeing all the family coming to visit like they have with Sofia. But maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Also everyone is dressed so nicely when they come to visit. Very sharp looking RF!
Agree on all points- actually, what they were wearing wasn't too dressed up- the Spanish tend to dress a little nicer than we Americans generally do. (less casual)

Yes, Leo is precious- and the fixing of her hair reminds me of when my dad tried to do my hair once for an event- but his attempt wasn't as good as Felipe's!

Old 05-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Courtier

I've always been a big fan of the Spanish Royal family and days like today are why--I am sure they have there "mas y menos" as all families do, but there is something unmistakebly geniune and solid about them. And that little Infanta Leonor is just the most adorable, beautiful girl. I think Froilan, long THE favorite grandchild among the press, has some serious competition on hand. What a delightful girl.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
I believe that many people share today this opinion. After having had to the whole people waiting two days (family, journalists, authorities), less that he could have done it was to say something.
Maybe the King was afraid of the press questions on where he had been the last few days or did he go anywhere shooting bears ?
Old 05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Maybe he was afraid that he would be asked where he went and he would have to say that truth that he went hunting. On the other hand, Grandpa Jesus didn't say anything either. He just drove past the press.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus

But Grandpa Jesus isn't the King of Spain

Old 05-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Courtier

Leonor is so sweether behaviour reminded me of Amalia, so happy and excited.

Closed Thread