Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the family!!!

There she is! Finally! :flowers:
Congrats to the family!

LadyK said:
And the two Jordanian Princesses- Princess Haya and Princess Hala, daughters of Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah, and Prince Hamzeh and Princess Noor- were also born in April. What a month!

Haya of Jordan
Hala of Jordan
Ariane of the Netherlands
Lillepigen of Denmark
Infantita of Spain
Baby Prince of Brunei (son of Crown Prince Billah and Crown Princess Sarah)

and was Ali and Rym's son also born in April? That's a lot of babies!

No Prince Abdullah and YTM Pengiran Muda 'Abdul Muntaqim born in march.:flowers:

Wonderful news, I'm very happy for them and can't wait to see the little princess ! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

crm2317 said:
What time is the press conference? Has the royal house sent the usual text announcing the birth

Casa Real sent SMS announced the birth to all journalists; perhaps they will have the text soon in the official website.

Wow I am just so excited for people I don't even know. I can't believe it, I feel as though a good friend of mine has just given birth. Can hardly wait for the name!

Decidedly it's a year of princesses !- firstly Ariane, after "mini Mary" and now infanta!
Congratulations!

Aurora810 said:
Wow I am just so excited for people I don't even know. I can't believe it, I feel as though a good friend of mine has just given birth. Can hardly wait for the name!

Me too!!! I feel exactly the same!!! I think we will know the name tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!! Congratulations to TRH Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia and Infanta Leonor!!!

Wonderful news! Congrats to the family and all of Spain!

oh, that went fast! congratulations to the family and Spain!

Congratulations to Filipe, Letizia and Leonor.

I am so excited and surprised that it has gone so fast. My best wishes to Spain. What an April! So many royal babies. I believe, the April is the best month to get a baby (perhaps because I also am born in April).

Can't wait to hear the name ! :flowers: :flowers:

Aah . Finally all three european princesses are born. April has definately been a month of girl power lol .

I've just realized this happened like an hour ago!!!!!!

Congratulations to the family and Spain!
The news are spread incredibly fast. The new infanta is now about an hour old. Can`t wait for the name! I love how soft spanish names sound.

Yay!!!! Congrats!

Will Felipe adress the media today? When will they announce the name?

Congratulations to the family :flowers:

Yay!!! After all this waiting, I'm so glad she's finally here! I can't wait to hear her name. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom