Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the headbands they put on Leonor, she looks adorable. I can't wait for the pics of Leo and Sofia together :wub:

fandesacs2003 said:
Wonderful pic, THANKs, Leonor seems quite "angry" she should think "papa, I'm not the only one for you anymore"

Christian had the same "disappointement" when he appeared with Frederik and Mary and the little Princess.............

Nah, I think it's the cameras clicking away and people calling out their names. These young princes don't know that they're famous.

lula said:

Although she physically resembles Felipe, I can also see a lot of Letizia in her, particularly the "look" she gives - sometimes it cuts right through you. I think it´s particularly evident in the 3rd photo - a true Letizia "look" ;) She´s adorable, growing so quickly and I empathise with her having the downturned mouth, cos I have the same and it becomes irritating when you have a "blank" expression that people actually think you are angry or sad...

eireann said:
Although she physically resembles Felipe, I can also see a lot of Letizia in her, particularly the "look" she gives - sometimes it cuts right through you. I think it´s particularly evident in the 3rd photo - a true Letizia "look" ;) She´s adorable, growing so quickly and I empathise with her having the downturned mouth, cos I have the same and it becomes irritating when you have a "blank" expression that people actually think you are angry or sad...

I agree with you eireann, little leonor does have a down turned mouth and I'm sure it will become very frustrating when people keep asking, 'Are you angry.'
Having quite a deep frown in my forehead I hear the same question many times and it does actually make me quite angry to keep hearing it. :bang:
She looks so cute in her little dress and headband :flowers:

Isn't she a pretty young lady? :wub::ROFLMAO: I love the way they dress her! Can't wait to see 2 little sisters wearing similar summer dresses... :lol:

The Infanta Leonor has gone out already of the clinic with her father, very funny:lol: . She was walking and taking a duck in the hand, there wanted to escape of her father and she liked the people who was greeting her from the terraces of the clinic.

is there a video of this? it sounds so adorable!

Infanta Leonor is getting prettier and prettier.

Leonor is cute. Thank´s all for pictures

Leonor is adorable:wub: She is my favorite royal child:wub:

Last edited:
Leonor looks so sweet in the photos :wub: and Felipe is a perfect father. Did he say to the journalists if Leonor liked her little sister?

In my opinion Leonor is the most beautiful royal child. I'm sure her sister is so cute as she is. I can't wait to see them together in few years! I only hope that Leonor will be queen :wub:

I love the progression of the pictures- 1) walking out, happy, had fun with Mommy and little sister and got a little duck, 2) Who are those people?, 3) And why are they calling my name?, 4) um, well, maybe I'll try a tiny little wave.. 5) Daddy, that's right that they're taking pics of me because I'm so cute..or- Daddy, don't kiss me, all the people are staring!

I`ve just heard in TV that Leonor gave many kisses to Sofia so she`s probably very happy with her sister :wub:

Oh my, Leonor is adorable... is amaizing see her. Is gona be wonderful see the both sister together. I simply adore the way Leonor is dress, always so femini... Thanks to all for the pics.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
to Crown Princess Letizia for the birth of Infanta Sophia.
May god bless the mother and daughter, Prince Felipe, Infanta Leonor & Spanish Royal family

She is a doll, so much like her Daddy! And no doubt Sofia will be as well. Thanks!:flowers:

Oh my, Leonor is adorable:wub:
It's just a joy to see her grows up.
Thanks for the pics.

Leonor has grown, she resembles Letizia. I love her blonde, shiney hair & her summer dress with the matching cardigan. Seems like she snatched one of Sofia's toys/presents (well maybe was given to her). She looked really happy to see thenew addition of the family & her mother, she had such a cute smile on her face & looked very happy when leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom