Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations:flowers:
Sofia is lovely name.

Nawal said:
Letizia´s sister visit her niece?:ermm:

I am pretty sure Letizia's sister is in Manila where she works with an NGO, which of course would make it a little difficult to pop in and visit her niece.

crm2317 said:
If I am correct the caesarian was not planned? Why did Letizia require a caesarian after a couple of hours of labour?:flowers:

The labor might not have been progressing as far as the doctors wanted, she might not have been dialated enough, there might have been complications that would make a natural delivery complicated.....any number of reasons.

if prince Filipe is correcte, the princess and the baby Sophia let the hospital tomorow. it semes they are ery fine.
At list is what we can understend in TVE. I hope be thrue...

micas said:
if prince Filipe is correcte, the princess and the baby Sophia let the hospital tomorow. it semes they are ery fine.

Tomorrow? Really? What I understood was that the King and Leonor are to visit tomorrow, but not that they are to leave tomorrow. Hospital stay after a c-section is always a little longer. I think the doctor said 4 or 5 days.

The Prince did say her recovery is going well, and I could of course be wrong, but I don't think Letizia and Sofia will be discharged before Wednesday at the earliest.

But maybe you heard something more recent than I.

capricorninin said:
It is safe to assume that one of the names of the Danish princess will be Margrethe. But it will be hardly because they are copying Letizia, rather because of the way they named Christian one name each after a grandparent.

I was kidding.

BeautyLeonor said:
Hahaha thats so funny:ROFLMAO: .. i think Christian is for Leonor :wub:

They can't marry each other unless Felipe and Letizia have a son. Christian will be King of Denmark and if Leonor has no brothers....she'll more than likely be the Queen of Spain.

They CAN'T or.. they can but one of them would have to give up its throne?

I like Marius a lot he's a very handsome boy.. maybe for one of the Borbon girls.. :lol:

Mari_* said:
They CAN'T or.. they can but one of them would have to give up its throne?

If the both of them are groomed from birth to take over the throne upon their respective fathers' deaths, then I doubt very seriously they would abdicate in favor of a younger sibling just to get married. Sure what Edward VIII did was romantic in the "oh my God, I wish a King would give up his crown for me" sense, but it was very irresponsible.

Well, I congratulate the Prince and Princess of Asturias.:flowers:

I think he Prince said in 4 or 5 days with the doctor so I don't think they go home until thursday !

Congratulations to SAR Principes de Asturias! can't wait to see the new infanta!:wub:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Menchu Álvarez del Valle: «Es una nueva vida y una nueva ilusión»

Menchu Álvarez del Valle: " It is a new life and a new illusion "

Menchu Álvarez del Valle, paternal grandmother of the Princess of Asturias, she was not concealing yesterday her " immense happiness " for the birth of Sofía, her third great granddaughter, and for that everything had gone out well. " It is a new life and a new illusion; they are these miracles of the life that take place ", she was declaring LA NUEVA ESPAÑA.

The popular journalist will visit "soon" dona Letizia and the Infanta Sofía, a name that she is charmed with. " They had commented to me on some of that were considered by them and, though I did not know which they were going to decide finally, that of Sofia was the one that more I liked. It is very nice and is the name of a Queen and exceptional woman ". Menchu Álvarez del Valle was specially calm for that so much her granddaughter, the Princess - who took a complicated pregnancy, with many inconveniences-, as the baby, Sofia, were very well and had passed calm yesterday night. " Where there is a child there is no sorrow, and if they are mitigates them. Always it is a good news the birth of a baby ".

Wow, congratulations! I :wub: the name Sofia!

princess leonor said:
Felipe has just arrived at the hospital with Leonor!!!! You can see a small picture at the front page of ABC.es: Noticias de España y del mundo I can't find any other pictures yet. She looks so cute :wub:

Wonderful pic, THANKs, Leonor seems quite "angry" she should think "papa, I'm not the only one for you anymore"

Christian had the same "disappointement" when he appeared with Frederik and Mary and the little Princess.............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom