Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:w00t2: Felicidades!!!
Congratulations to Borbón Ortiz family:flowers:

:flowers: Congratulations to Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia :flowers: .

So he will appear in approximately 10 minutes?

Will he appear at 7 or 7.30 ?

Can you see it live ? Can someone give me a link to a livecast pleeeeease ? :flowers:

Yes, My most deeply Congratulations to Princes of Asturias, and the whole Family, this is going to be a happiness after all this sad months, CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSS.

:wub: What a true HAPPINESS !! Congratulation for all the family. A new baby is allways the most great joy that a family can to have!:flowers: :bunny: :lucky:

Yay! I can't wait to hear the name. :flowers: :flowers:

Is it known if Queen Sofia is back from Moscow?

Wonderful news!! Congratulations to the Spanish Royal Family. I know the newest Infanta will be as beautiful as her sister, Leonor.:flowers:

little pumkin pie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wikipedia is written by people just like you and me. It has nothing to do with the SRH.
Yes, and it not always is the best source of infos.

Congratulations to the family! Two little girls, how precious!

...sOfIa.... said:
Yay! I can't wait to hear the name. :flowers: :flowers:

Is it known if Queen Sofia is back from Moscow?

Yes, Queen Sofia is back. She immediately took a plane to Spain, when she learnt Princess Letizia was admitted to hospital.

Last edited:
I've just watched on the link of RTVE International Infanta Cristina being asked about the new baby's name and she said the name has has to be announced by the parents. For her expressions, I think she already knows the name ;)

Avalon said:
Yes, Queen Sofia is back. She immediately took a plane to Spain, when she learn Princess Letizia was admitted to hospital.

Thanks for that Avalon, I hoped she would be! :)

cristine said:
I've just watched on the link of RTVE International Infanta Cristina being asked about the new baby's name and she said the name has has to be announced by the parents. For her expressions, I think she already knows the name ;)

Aww that is so sweet:wub:

congrulations to all family
the offical birth time 17:28:)

Queen Sofia will arrive at 21:00 at the airport... I think...

Congratulations to the whole family.
I am so happy for them.

How wonderful. I hope Letizia had an easy birth and I should have guessed that she would have the baby over the weekend when I am not on the internet as often.

I can't wait to hear the name.:flowers:

:shock: Whaaat!!! The baby was born?!?! Teaches me a lesson to keep up with the royal news more often!

:flowers: Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Princess of Asturias' family! :flowers:

news wire article from 57 minutes ago
Spain's Crown Princess Letizia gave birth to her second child
April 29, 2007
The newborn princess becomes third in line to inherit the Spanish throne, after her father Crown Prince Felipe and her elder sister, Princess Leonor...

and the current news is all over Spain: Spanish version of the above article
Nace la segunda hija de los Príncipes de Asturias
(Princes of Asturias' second daugther is born)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom