Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the family! Thanks god it was a safe and quickly delivery. Well done, Leti! :flowers:

Felipe and Letizia were married 8 days after Frederik and Mary, and they also had their second child 8 days after Frederik and Mary .. ;)

boyar said:
HRH The Infanta Carmen Eugenia de Borbón y Ortiz

How do you know that is her name?

Ani

boyar said:
HRH The Infanta Carmen Eugenia de Borbón y Ortiz

Have you named the baby? Cos I'm watching TVE International and there's nothing about the name yet :ermm:

Still isn´t public the name of the baby girl, The Prince Felipe will made it public in a few hours.

No. It is not her name, the name will be said when Prince Felipe talk to the press, and until now, We don't know anything.

cristine said:
Have you named the baby? Cos I'm watching TVE International and there's nothing about the name yet :ermm:

I don´t hear nothingh.:wacko:

crisscross1 said:
That name is posted on the Wikipeadia site so it must be. I love it:wub:

I think this´s wrong. Spanish press don´t say the name yet.

I doubt that is the name. Felipe has to announce it. On wikipedia Letizia's profile still states she is expecting another girl nothing on the birth

Spanish press say that Prince Felipe will be press conference at 19.30h.

There's no news about the name on RTVE or others sites like El País and El Mundo, so I think it isn't the baby's name.

Nawal said:
Spanish press say that Prince Felipe will be press conference at 19.30h.

Thanks for the info. Will that be 18.30 in the UK then?

crm2317 said:
I doubt that is the name. Felipe has to announce it. On wikipedia Letizia's profile still states she is expecting another girl nothing on the birth

Me too. I wait Prince Felipe.:flowers:

Anyone can post anything on Wikipedia. It's often not a reliable source.

I doubt that's the name:though generally reliable, wikipedia must also sometimes be taken cautiosly - anyone can edit the page.

Maybe someone was rooting for the name 'Carmen' and decided to add it? :rolleyes:

18.52. On what TV station? Any link?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom