King Felipe VI, Current Events Part 3: November 2018 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the King attended a bullfighting event before ? I was under the impression that bullfighting was “ not his thing”.

They are not, he goes once a year or every two years and always by official commitment. For decades during the fair in Madrid, a member of the Royal Family officially goes to the charity run and to the press run, so sometimes he must fulfill that tradition.

I see the former Prime Ministers Mariano Rajoy, José Luis Zapatero and José María Aznar. I did not see Felipe González but maybe I simply did not recognize him.

I see the former Prime Ministers Mariano Rajoy, José Luis Zapatero and José María Aznar. I did not see Felipe González but maybe I simply did not recognize him.

He is the man with sunglasses

Last edited:
Nice to see Prince Albert II at Zarzuela and what a pity Princess Charlene didn't accompany him.

Today, June 25, King Felipe attended the end of the Course of General Staff of the Superior School of the Armed Forces in Madrid:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

** casareal: Clausura del XX Curso de Estado Mayor de la Escuela Superior de las Fuerzas Armadas **

And he received representatives of Concordia, its Governing Council and the Board of Directors of the US Chamber of Commerce in Spain:

** casareal: Audiencia a una representación de los miembros de Concordia y su Consejo de Gobierno, y a la Junta Directiva de la Cámara ..**

Last edited:

King Felipe received representatives of the Illustrious Bar Association of Tarragona at the Albéniz Palace in Barcelona, today, June 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** casareal: Audiencia a una representación del Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Tarragona **

And he received the executive committee and honorary presidents of Barcelona Global,

followed by a meeting with Josep Sánchez Llibre, President of Foment del Treball Nacional:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

** casareal: Audiencia a una comisión ejecutiva y presidentes de honor de Barcelona Global **

** casareal: Audiencia a Don Josep Sánchez Llibre, presidente de Foment del Treball Nacional **

And this evening King Felipe attended a gala dinner and ceremony for the International Logistics Show Awards in Barcelona:

** gettyimages gallery **

** casareal: Cena de gala de “La Nit de la Logística” y ceremonia de entrega de los Premios del Salón..**

Last edited:
Last edited:
Here's a video of H.M.The King from the AGBS ceremony in Talarn today.

Today, July 8, King Felipe received delegates of the working commission that deal with the ceremonies for the 130th anniversary of the promulgation of the Spanish Civil Code and he received people who have received the promotion of Technical Engineers of Public Works of the State:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** casareal: Audiencia a una Comisión de Trabajo para la Conmemoración del 130º..**

** casareal: Audiencia a la comisión ejecutiva de la Alianza para la Formación Profesional Dual **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom