King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia, Current Events, Part 2: November 2015- March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the Awards ceremony Prince of Viana. I'm very sorry that the Kings of Spain are not more present at this ceremony.

any idea of date for the Annual Diplomatic corps reception?

No date, the political impasse delayed the diplomatic corps reception.

it seems fitting that they would visit the prado, to honor its recent aquisition of the madonna of the pomegranate by fra angelico, previously belonging to the duke of alba, in the pictures!

I read on another forum that the British trip is canceled have they canceled Japan as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lula, I guess its safe to say there will be no new goverment at least until mid May. And this is best case.
How about the ambassadors reception meeting, will they wait for a new government for this meeting too?

Yes, the diplomatic corps reception still has no scheduled date.

May 2 is the deadline for new elections. The trip to Japan and Coria was scheduled for the second half of April, and at that time there could be a last attempt to form a government.

Thanks, I was just wondering because the ambassadors meeting is a reception only that could be done by Rajoy as acting PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom