King Felipe, Queen Letizia and Family, General News Part 1: August 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does look older than her age there. She might be one of those people who just naturally look more mature.

She does look older than her age there. She might be one of those people who just naturally look more mature.

I was just thinking the same thing; Leonor has often appeared as mature to me. Both sisters seem to become more grown up each time I see photos of them though.
It was sweet to see the photos of them, I love both their outfits - Leonor looks rather chic but funky in her brightly coloured trousers! And almost like a mini Letizia.

Letizia and Leonor like their stripes!

Both girls look good, but I can't deny that Leonor looks chic with that stripes blouse and yellow trousers, love it!
Her face might be more mature but I don't see signs of become a teenager "yet", her body is still that of a child (but more tall). She's 10 years old coming 11 in October, maybe around 12/13 she will start to show the transition from child physique to teenager.

Any idea when summer holidays in Mallorca for the family will start? First week in august would be a guess maybe?

At the moment there is no news of the holidays. King Felipe must remain in Madrid for the formation of the government.

Not on July and neither the first week of August, almost for sure.

Earlier this week I saw on TV one of the usual political journalists. She talked about how she together with some colleages asked one of the main politicians when they could go on vacation -or whether they could go at all-. The answer was: "don't book a holiday for neither the first week of August and neither the last one". The same can be applied to Felipe, I assume :D

If things go well enough, they could go to Mallorca for some days at the middle of the month, though I guess we can't expect a long holidays unless there is a government more or less stablished on August. Of course this only affect Felipe, there is no reason for Letizia and the girls to stay in Madrid.

I've never gotten the impression that Letizia has any particular fondness for the annual summer holiday at Mallorca and could possibly head off with the girls somewhere else.

Does this mean somebody leaked this photo to the press? That is not nice.

Is it known who any of these friends are?

:previous: The very tanned guy with a beard next to Felipe is Jaume Anglada, the singer whose concert at Palma every summer F&L usually attend. They're all friends from Mallorca, probably sailing mates.

F&L were seen in a cinema in Madrid after leaving Mallorca, then were nowhere to be seen for a week or two (prob holidaying abroad?), but they're back. Yesterday evening they went to a restaurant in the city:
La última salida veraniega de los Reyes

PS: THE BEARD IS BACK :clap:

Is that really king Felipe in the white top?

:previous: The very tanned guy with a beard next to Felipe is Jaume Anglada, the singer whose concert at Palma every summer F&L usually attend. They're all friends from Mallorca, probably sailing mates.

F&L were seen in a cinema in Madrid after leaving Mallorca, then were nowhere to be seen for a week or two (prob holidaying abroad?), but they're back. Yesterday evening they went to a restaurant in the city:
La última salida veraniega de los Reyes

PS: THE BEARD IS BACK :clap:
I completely agree about the beard!! Funny thing is, I'm not necessarily a beard person, but on King Felipe, all day long, everyday!! This man is extra HOT with a a beard.

Las Provincias has an article about the King's chauffeur who recently died.

Jose Ignacio Gómez Valbuena was 23 when he started to work for then Prince Juan Carlos. He was especially attached to Felipe, it was him who teached him to drive.

Although he was already ill in 2014, King Felipe wanted him to drive the Rolls Royce on the day of his proclamation (picture in the article)

Muere el chófer de los Reyes . Las Provincias
Translation

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom