The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Majesty

I think that is very good. They will get one of the girls doll when mom is missing from the city for business

Old 09-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Getty Images

Spanish Royals Leonor And Sofia Attend First Day Of School Pictures | Getty Images

Old 09-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Great photos of the girls as they had back for another school year. I have a feeling that even royal parents and their kids are happy to see this day arrive.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls. I hope they've been enjoying their first few days back at school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I think that is very good. They will get one of the girls doll when mom is missing from the city for business
Hah, I guess that's one advantage of these dolls. I wonder if Letizia has Leonor and Sofia dolls to remind her of the girls when she's away from them.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Hah, I guess that's one advantage of these dolls. I wonder if Letizia has Leonor and Sofia dolls to remind her of the girls when she's away from them.
Not these ones I hope, so creepy

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cyo8lz.jpg
Old 09-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Majesty

Oh my god where you find them
Old 09-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashal View Post
Not these ones I hope, so creepy

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cyo8lz.jpg
Ack! These are scary. Absolutely hideous.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Oh my god where you find them
Just in time for Halloween!

They look as if they belong in a horror movie...nothing at all like the pretty little Infantas.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice" MLK Jr 1929-1968
Old 09-22-2015, 06:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Felipe attended the christening of Maria de Borbón Dos Sicilias, daughter of the Duke of Noto

El Rey Felipe VI, de bautizo sin la compañía de la Reina Letizia
Old 09-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Why does the press feel the need to underline the fact that he went alone? We all can see the pics, thank you!
Old 09-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Because sometimes they need to make a story, from a single photo. According to Hola the baptism was on 4 September...
Old 09-27-2015, 06:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to comments and photos on twitter, King Felipe and Queen Letizia went to the movies and dinner on Saturday

They watch " Irrational Man"

https://mobile.twitter.com/acrvv/sta...07716363632641

And after they had dinner in a restaurant specializing in cuisine of New Orleans

https://twitter.com/pilartaratoruga/...97741889245184
https://twitter.com/raqueloffduty/st...27280874967040
Old 09-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

It's always pleasant to see how the couple is so polite to stop by and take a picture with those who ask for it... After all, they are in the spotlight most of the time and they could easily refuse to pose off duty! Lovely to see! Plus, they always seem to enjoy interesting evenings out!
Old 09-30-2015, 02:01 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

http://www.people.com/people/package...956266,00.html
Old 10-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

People quotes this article from El Mundo, that I link just because the pics it contains (all from Twitter users, one taken at the cinema, other at the restaurant and other at the street with a young lady). I think it may be kind of annoying that anybody can take a pic of you with his cell phone while you just want to enjoy a night out Being famous is not that great, I guess...

Anyway, some funny stuff. Aparently, F&L's night out at Malasaña, the super alternative/hipster/cool/modern and sometimes terribly expensive neighborhood of Madrid has inspired sort of a travelling article in Hello US suggesting its readers a walk around Malasaña and similar "hidden hipster hotspots" around the world
Queen Letizia's Madrid hipster hotspot: 5 hidden locales around the world

Mmmm I find it strange that they always point out how unusual is this kind of night out. In Madrid is not uncommon at all bumping into Felipe and Letizia around the town centre on a Friday/Saturday night. I met them once at the cinema and could probably have bumped into them last weekend too since I was having some drinks just a couple of street far from there (in fact, I know the girl that posted the pic from the restaurant). And friends of mine have seen them at the cultural centre Matadero, around La Latina district or in different cinemas. It's well known that Letizia likes indie music and several people I know could see her last year at DCode festival at the University area. One thing is clear: their tastes are definitely more modern and 'hipster' than what you would expect from royalty

Vote in our fashion polls!
Best Outfit: February 13 - 19

Old 10-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Letizia attended last night with her friends the last U2 concert in Barcelona

Letizia aplaude a U2 en su último concierto en Barcelona

According to twitter, King Felipe went to the movies last night in Madrid and attended a colloquium with actor Viggo Mortensen

https://twitter.com/mulholland_21/st...84876048760832
https://twitter.com/gisriq/status/652981282083893248
Old 10-17-2015, 08:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Juan Carlos "thought Queen Letizia was just a common reporter"

A new book is out called 'The Court of Felipe VI'. The link provides some details.

https://twitter.com/phildampier/stat...37627114196992
Old 10-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Majesty

The Juan Carlos better to know then that he and his daughter would destroy the image of the royal family and the monarchy in Spain. Although of course there is some truth in this book.
Old 10-18-2015, 03:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
The Juan Carlos better to know then that he and his daughter would destroy the image of the royal family and the monarchy in Spain. Although of course there is some truth in this book.
Spain's King Juan Carlos branded Queen Letizia 'common divorcee’ | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-18-2015, 08:46 AM
Serene Highness

The only one who looks like an idiot is now is JC. Of course the authors intention was it to show Letizia as this scheming witch vs. Old Snob and poor Felipe between them lmao. Maybe there is some truth in it, but I also think thry mix it with too much gossip.

Tags
crown princess leonor, felipe queen letizia, felipe vi, general news, infanta leonor, infanta sofia, king felipe, king felipe vi, leonor, letizia, princess of asturias, sofia