The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

And Letizia can always rely on her delightful aunty Henar Ortiz

La opinión de Henar Ortiz, la tía republicana de Letizia, sobre los mensajes yoguis. Noticias de Casas Reales

https://translate.google.ie/translat...-text=&act=url

Old 03-16-2016, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

King and Queen recently went for dinner at Aravaca near the Zarzuela

Exclusiva en ¡HOLA!: Los Reyes, discreta cena para dos en su restaurante favorito

https://translate.google.ie/translat...-text=&act=url

Old 03-16-2016, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I shouldn't be surprised, but it is nice that they still hold hands most of the time during their private time!
Old 03-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

The pics from the outing
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cds6i3-WAAEv5F0.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cds6jKkW8AAszLq.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cds7O5EWEAE6gvF.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cds7O7HWwAEdpLr.jpg

https://twitter.com/ForoDinastias/st...25743691837440
https://twitter.com/ForoDinastias/st...26495487266820

Vote in our fashion polls!
Best Outfit: February 13 - 19

Old 03-26-2016, 09:54 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Ignacio Escolar: "Tenemos mensajes mucho más sonrojantes que el compi yogui"

The director of el diario justifies the publication of the sms messages:

"there were 50 messages on the phone and we have only posted 6 that were of public interest." In addition, the journalist believes that the messages show that "the King continued to support López Madrid" after the scandal of the 'black' cards, because "when those messages were sent he already knew that Lozep Madrid had spent the employer's money. " According to the director of diario.es, "sms also show that the relationship between the Kings and Lopez Madrid continued until three months after we publish messages". Finally, he said "we will not publish anything more" because "we have taken the most relevant" even though some of the messages are much more embarrassing.

In Spain all sorts of theories are circling around on who is really behind publishing the messages, some think it is Rajoy taking revenge on Felipe for nominating him building a government well knowing that he would be unable to do so.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

I have jsut one question that has ben on my mind for some time: why did Letizia seem to support Lopex Madrid without hesitation? I mean, even if I have full trust on a friend of mine, if I came to know he/she is somehow rumoured to have shady business going on, I would ask. i wouldn't beleive him without any question. That's what I would do at least.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

El Diario is a digital newspaper of leftist ideology, republican... they have exploited this issue well.

The publication also coincides with the publication of the news about the internal crisis of Podemos, so a "scandal" of the monarchy was helpful to entertain the whole mass of leftist followers on twitter.

Unfortunately I think all political parties, at this time, are interested in distracting attention from their ineptitude and pressure the King in his role. And Rajoy is not exactly happy.

But more likely is that the messages have been filtered by Elisa Pinto, things were not going well for her in the investigation and she tries to defend herself by saying that she is the victim of a powerful man. And his friendship with King and Queen, is a way to prove it.

Follows a strategy similar to that used with Diego Torres emails in the case Noos, really they add nothing to the investigation, but leaked to the press and interpreted so interested, they create controversy.

Marty, cards were delivered by the heads of the bank, and many people who received them saw them as a supplement to their salary, and they did not use cards knowing they were not legal.

Lopez Madrid belongs to a wealthy family, he did not need that money, he immediately returned the money when he discovered there was a problem...his family invested in the bank and lost money... so it is normal that among his family and friends, he was seen as a victim of circumstances, and not as someone who intentionally did something illegal.
Old 03-26-2016, 12:25 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Marty, cards were delivered by the heads of the bank, and many people who received them saw them as a supplement to their salary, and they did not use cards knowing they were not legal.

Lopez Madrid belongs to a wealthy family, he did not need that money, he immediately returned the money when he discovered there was a problem...his family invested in the bank and lost money... so it is normal that among his family and friends, he was seen as a victim of circumstances, and not as someone who intentionally did something illegal.
If this was standard of the wealthy establishment in Spain, it makes me shudder. Taking a credit card and using it for 'entertainment expenses', shopping at Prada and Loewe etc etc for 34.000 Euros when coming from a rich family, not reflecting that somebody has to pay at the end? I guess JC called in old favours and the family had to invest money to prevent a tax payers bail out, so the family lost money but I'd rather not want to know how they became rich in the first place ... its all the same, the rich establishment is corrupt to the core, and I dare say this includes the royal house, I'll scratch your back and you'll scratch mine ... and making use of company credit cards, haven't I heard that before, aren't Cristina and Inaki accused of using a company credit card for 'entertainment expenses' as well, coming from a rich family, being used to the fact that somebody will pay at the end and not caring about it?

And I'll say it again, casareal officially fires their head of household because he is involved in the same scandal but in privacy they support Lopez Madrid?

I can't help but thinking that casareal only condemns corruption and distances themselves from members of their family or household for image reasons and in private its a whole different story
Old 03-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duke, obviously, in all countries, there are exchanges between political and economic powers. It was the Spanish government who asked many wealthy businessmen to invest in Bankia, because the fall of the bank could mean the fall of the Spanish economy. Some flee before the disaster, others endured and lost money.

In the case of cards, there are heads that deliver bank cards and said they could freely used as an extra work ... and some people with lower positions who acted as they were told. The level of responsibility is different, and in the case of the latter the judge must determine whether they actually acted in bad faith.

Cristina and Inaki did something with their spending, which at that time was very common among artists, athletes, etc ... there was a legal vacuum and businesses were used to pay private expenses. Now that people is paying high fines. But in the case of Aizoo the problem is not only in costs but at the origin of the money.

Royal House did not dismiss anyone ... Spottorno had an honorary position, traditional but of little consequence. He had previously been Head of the House of King Juan Carlos, a high responsibility of the State... and for that reason it is normal to be asked a public breakup. In addition, he had been the president of the Foundation linked to the bank, a very high position, and card spending had been very high.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Felipe and Queen Letizia went yesterday to the theater to see "China Doll"

EXCLUSIVA: Felipe y Letizia se escapan para ver a José Sacristán - Diez Minutos
Old 04-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Finally Felipe is taking his family to a sports event - with Leonor watching atletico against Bayern munich in Madrid

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...52398961_o.jpg
Old 04-27-2016, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Does she like football? Well, I would have expected another sport's attendance for her instead of an evening at the stadium...
Old 04-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Felipe wants to make sure that Leonor supports the right team (his team)!

Honestly, I think it was about time that other family members, Letizia or the daughters, show up at ANY sports event.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Majesty

What a surprise to see there Leonor!!! But a very nice surprise!!!!
Old 04-27-2016, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
What a surprise to see there Leonor!!! But a very nice surprise!!!!
Yes a very nice surprise Eya and great to see Leonor with her father at a sporting event.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Serene Highness

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChFFrgEXEAIWUrT.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChFKVshWwAA4iAI.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChEy3jTWwAA9mVE.jpg:large

He is so proud. Parents always get so dorky, love it.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 04-28-2016, 02:04 AM
Nobility

What a lovely surprise. I'm glad that Felipe took her out. It's about time that Leonor, as the heir, to show up more in public events. I also like the interaction between Leonor and Del Bosque. Here's to hope that the girls will appear more.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Does she like football? Well, I would have expected another sport's attendance for her instead of an evening at the stadium...
Why?? Football is extremely popular, among both men and women, both to watch and to play. It was probably exciting for her to go to the stadium with her dad for a big game

Quote:
Honestly, I think it was about time that other family members, Letizia or the daughters, show up at ANY sports event.
Why?? If they are interested in sports great. And it looks like Leo had a good time with her dad tonight at the game. But while I agree it would be great if we saw more of the girls, I don't see the importance of it being at sports events.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_esp...onor-futbol/1/

Tags
crown princess leonor, felipe queen letizia, felipe vi, general news, infanta leonor, infanta sofia, king felipe, king felipe vi, leonor, letizia, princess of asturias, sofia