King Felipe: Pictures as a Boy and Young Man

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you:flowers: , the front pages are beautiful, I am charmed with the first one:wub: . They were other years, and it is a sorrow that the today press, it is not like of then, and these things could not be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
RhapsodyBrat said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77540&d=1105300961

This has to be my favorite photo of Prince Felipe. It has chubbiness and cuteness written all over him! :flowers:

this was the photo that a magazine used to compare Leonor with her dad (in the issue where they attended a wedding in Ibiza). i'd agree with that, they were both rubio, gordito, y monisima! :D

Mi too, since a long time. I remember it's the first pic of the young Felipe that I saw and I found it so charming:flowers: A so very beautiful baby boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are good! Even being old, I've never seen them before. Thank you for searching them..and for finfing them!!! ;)

Vanesa.

You have the better stuff in the world speaking of photos, Crisiñaki! In this beatiful, beatiful pic, Prince Felipe is IDENTICAL, the true spitting image of her mother Queen Sofía! :wub: :ohmy:

Vanesa.

crisiñaki said:
I was searching for older pics of the SRF and I found this one and I thought: "hey, why not post it?" I like sharing even if I'm not a big fan of the Princes;)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/00045563.jpg

(keypix)

Many thanks for your fair play, because as a pics' collector of Spain Royal Family you have a tremandous collection. Thanks to make sharing us this shot - quiet unknown- and absolutly delightful.

If you have other pics about Sofia, when she was only Princess of Grece and Denmark in Egypt or in South Africa - I fear that, it don't exist many pics about this period- or more intersting when she was studying at the Salem Castle on the Bodensee, please it will be very great to share it with us.:flowers:

adelaide said:
Many thanks for your fair play, because as a pics' collector of Spain Royal Family you have a tremandous collection. Thanks to make sharing us this shot - quiet unknown- and absolutly delightful.

If you have other pics about Sofia, when she was only Princess of Grece and Denmark in Egypt or in South Africa - I fear that, it don't exist many pics about this period- or more intersting when she was studying at the Salem Castle on the Bodensee, please it will be very great to share it with us.:flowers:
ok, I'll search but as you say it's kinda hard to come up with those pics, the collection usually starts with her life in Greece or her engagement to JC:ermm:
but I'll try, you`re not the first to ask that:lol:

I think Felipe isn't Greek, he has more German/Danish prominent facial features, all coming from his mother's side of the family:)
Pavlos and Nikolaos look Greek in my opinion, unlike Philippos who looks more Danish;)

But of course, there is blonde people in Greece. I know what Mari was trying to see...Yes. I can imagine Prince Felipe fighting along with Spartans...Even if he is the more pacific kind of man I've even seen. :angel:

Of course Greek ROYAL FAMILY has Danish blood and roots and not Greek at all. In fact, Prince of Asturias can be Spanish or Greek by his physical features...but actually his blood is a nice blend of Danish-German-English-French and Italian. What we may easily say is that he is MORE like his mother family than that a Borbon! :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
But of course, there is blonde people in Greece. I know what Mari was trying to see...Yes. I can imagine Prince Felipe fighting along with Spartans...Even if he is the more pacific kind of man I've even seen. :angel:

Of course Greek ROYAL FAMILY has Danish blood and roots and not Greek at all. In fact, Prince of Asturias can be Spanish or Greek by his physical features...but actually his blood is a nice blend of Danish-German-English-French and Italian. What we may easily say is that he is MORE like his mother family than that a Borbon! :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

You are totally right for the melting blood of Felipe, except that you had fotgot the russian one by the Grand Duquessa Olga de Grecia, daughter del Grand Duke Constantine ( Son del Tsar Nicholas I of Russia and brother of the Tsar Alexander II) Grand mother of the Reina Sofia's mother:graduate:

Last edited:
Yep. That's right. I forgot this one. Yesterday, I was speaking with my mother about this issue and she makes me notice that Queen Sofía has a certain ressemblance to Olga Nicholaievna, the eldest daughter of Nicholas II...And I think she is right.

Vanesa.

Oh! Felipe always has been beautiful!! .. he was a beautiful child, a handsome teenager and he is an attractive adult!.
The infantas have changed veeery much!!

Thanks for the pictures. They're great! But I like more prince Felipe when he was in his early 20's than now. And when he was a child....Wow!! He was perfect!! The opposite as prince Harry. When he was a child was a sort of...ugly. But now, he's really sexi!!

Thanks for the pictures fpp.
BTW the last photo you posted, is message to the country or maybe a videoconference? Just curious! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom