King Felipe & Queen Letizia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice and happy photo of Felipe and Letizia, February 2006
Soitu

You're right chuchu!! :):)

BTW awesome pictures, very beautiful.. thanks a lot HM!!

I am looking for a picture of princess letizia alone in a car with leonor . This picture is from September-november 2008 I think. Hope you will find it, thanks!

She looks elegant and classic here:flowers:

She does. She carries herself differently here. I know it's a picture and there's only so much one can tell from a snapshot. But she seems to have a confidence in herself in these earlier shots than she does now. JMHO of course.:flowers:

Looks to me like he is carrying her. Seeing this quite a bit of recent photos.

LadyFinn said:
Letizia very affectionate with Princess Irene at the leaving on Music National Auditorium, where Felipe and Letizia gave the XIV Painting Award to Fermín Ramírez de Arellano, 22nd November 2004.
BE&W Agencja
BE&W Agencja
BE&W Agencja

My last name is Arellano, I wonder if Im related to him, who knows :lol:
Thanks for the picss LadyF :flowers:

Can someone explain what is going on/what happened in this picture? Letizia seems very aggressive here, and not on good terms with Queen Sofia.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1646/attachment4f8840.jpg

Mods, if this is forbidden, I apologize. I just wanted an explanation on what is going on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone explain what is going on/what happened in this picture? Letizia seems very aggressive here, and not on good terms with Queen Sofia.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1646/attachment4f8840.jpg
Mods, if this is forbidden, I apologize. I just wanted an explanation on what is going on here.

Sonjapearl, this is an example of the media taking something completely out of context. If I remember correctly she was trying to figure out where to put her purse. In the video it took only a couple of seconds and was completely innocent. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see.

I have heard rumors of Letizia not getting along with the SRF, so I was afraid this photo was proof.

Thanks ladejesus!

Back
Top Bottom