King Felipe & Queen Letizia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excuse my ignorance, but which concert is this? I would love to be able to track down some more pictures from it!

It is Jaume Anglada concert, 2004' summer in Mallorca into "Copa del Rey de Vela".:flowers:

Excuse my ignorance, but which concert is this? I would love to be able to track down some more pictures from it!

It's from concert by Jaime Anglada in 2004, if I am not mistaken LadyFinn has posted some photos from the same concert in this thread. So you can look for this event's photos in this thread:flowers:

Fantastic photo of Letizia at the gala dinner held for Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo 3rd December 2007:
Reuters Photo/DayLife

I think it's time for the Princes of Asturias to bring little Infanta Sofía to Faunia....Isn't it? ;) I wish we had more pics of her.

Vanesa:rolleyes:

Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia are such a nice looking couple plus there seems to be a true love between them now. They are very comfortable with each other and it shows. I love the look in his eyes when he looks at her! Damn, the look EVERY woman wants to see in her lover's eyes when even in public. Quite passionate.

Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia are such a nice looking couple plus there seems to be a true love between them now. They are very comfortable with each other and it shows. I love the look in his eyes when he looks at her! Damn, the look EVERY woman wants to see in her lover's eyes when even in public. Quite passionate.

I agree, especially where you say "there seems to be a true love between them now." I wasn't sure about this when they were first married...but it seems to grow and grow, contrary to the usual pattern.

And yes, every woman wants to see that look in her lover's eyes. I feel like I should be skeptical, or jealous, but there's something about these two that just makes you happy for them.

By the way, did anyone notice that in the Easter video, the King arrived first and greeted the priest (or bishop?) without waiting for the Queen to get out of the car and catch up with him? But Felipe waited for Letizia.

Back
Top Bottom