The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Wow, while his wife has aged backwards so to say (she had more wrinkles and lines when she got married than now), Felipe has aged forward since the wedding, and massively. All of the Borbons age badly and he is no exception.
I sometimes wonder what he thinks re the big change in Letizia's looks. He fell in love with the way she looked as a reporter, and she looks sooo different now.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I sometimes wonder what he thinks re the big change in Letizia's looks. He fell in love with the way she looked as a reporter, and she looks sooo different now.
I don't know but he's darned lucky to have her and he should feel gratitude every day towards her regardless of any change in her looks.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
I don't know but he's darned lucky to have her and he should feel gratitude every day towards her regardless of any change in her looks.
I agree. It's funny how we look at pictures and comment on looks while rarely focussing on visible qualities like love, intelligence and warmth.

Felipe has changed dramatically and for the better since his marriage to Letizia. Both him and Queen Sofia have openly described their personalities as more germanic than Borbon - being somewhat cold and unapproachable. It's a pleasure these days to watch Felipe among people - smiling, touching, approachable and warm. The opposite of what his personality appeared to be before his marriage.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
10 years later nobody looks exactly the same as the day their prince fell in love. Perhaps many already forgot how Letizia looked when she was a news anchor, I think actually Letizia today looks a lot more like her old days as the reporter than some bad years when she lost lots of weight especially the year after her sister died.

Reporter
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/923...periodista.jpg

last week (her face looks a bit wider due to the middle parting)
http://i.imgur.com/YkrEF.jpg
Old 01-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
I agree. It's funny how we look at pictures and comment on looks while rarely focussing on visible qualities like love, intelligence and warmth.

Felipe has changed dramatically and for the better since his marriage to Letizia. Both him and Queen Sofia have openly described their personalities as more germanic than Borbon - being somewhat cold and unapproachable. It's a pleasure these days to watch Felipe among people - smiling, touching, approachable and warm. The opposite of what his personality appeared to be before his marriage.
Prince Felipe always came across as shy and reserved prior to his marriage,he really has come out of his royal shell,which is mainly down to Letizia.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Royal Highness

They appear to be a lovely supportive couple, and Leti bringing a dour crown prince out of his shell through love is the stuff of modern romance novels, along with the (allegedly) dastardly in-laws, and the lovely little infantas, and the backdrop of beautiful and mysterious Spain. Sounds like something Nora Roberts would come up with.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Nobility

Are the new offical portraits out yet? Thanks :)
Old 01-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Princess Letizia has matured, had two children and wears much better applied make-up and more complimentary hair styles. Like most women she looks much softer and lovelier once becoming a mother. Any man that wants his wife to look like she did when they met tend to change women every few years.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by christythedreamer View Post
Are the new offical portraits out yet? Thanks :)
What new offical portraits?
Old 01-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
10 years later nobody looks exactly the same as the day their prince fell in love. Perhaps many already forgot how Letizia looked when she was a news anchor, I think actually Letizia today looks a lot more like her old days as the reporter than some bad years when she lost lots of weight especially the year after her sister died.

Reporter
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/923...periodista.jpg

last week (her face looks a bit wider due to the middle parting)
http://i.imgur.com/YkrEF.jpg
From the front, yes. From the profile, no. My post was not a criticism and it's too bad it's taken that way.

Obviously we all look different than we did 10 years ago But Letizia's looks changed dramatically after surgery.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Gentry

Hi! I have never posted at this section before.
Alma Mahler and her daughters Maria Anna and Anna remind me alot of Princess Letizia and her daughters Sophia and Leonor.
http://bostonartsdiary.com/wordpress...ughters_22.jpg
Old 05-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Felipe and Letizia's Ninth Wedding Anniversary; May 22, 2013

9th Wedding Anniversary of Felipe and Letizia!

Hard to believe they married 9 years ago today May 22nd in 2004.

El príncipe Felipe y Letizia Ortiz celebran su noveno aniversario de boda
Old 05-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Majesty

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Felipe and Letizia.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Un casto beso en el balcón de Palacio *Felipe y Letizia, nueve años de casados
Old 05-24-2013, 04:34 AM
Nobility

Happy Anniversary!! :)
Old 05-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Gentry

Happy Anniversary to one of my favourite royal couples!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Next year is the milestone anniversary 10 years!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Courtier

Thanks for reminding us about all the wonderful pics and the great dresses of the visitors..... and how young all of them were
Bye Bine
Old 05-25-2013, 01:24 AM

They look so happy together, it makes me glad. I can't wait until Letizia becomes the Queen Consort of Spain. Congratulations to them, keep it up Letizia. Forever loved!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

July 18, 2013 - A lovely picture of Letizia at her event

Picture

Tags
felipes pictures, letizias pictures, picture thread, prince felipe & princess letizia picture thread