King Felipe & Queen Letizia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sometimes wonder what he thinks re the big change in Letizia's looks. He fell in love with the way she looked as a reporter, and she looks sooo different now.

I don't know but he's darned lucky to have her and he should feel gratitude every day towards her regardless of any change in her looks. :flowers:

I don't know but he's darned lucky to have her and he should feel gratitude every day towards her regardless of any change in her looks. :flowers:

I agree. It's funny how we look at pictures and comment on looks while rarely focussing on visible qualities like love, intelligence and warmth.

Felipe has changed dramatically and for the better since his marriage to Letizia. Both him and Queen Sofia have openly described their personalities as more germanic than Borbon - being somewhat cold and unapproachable. It's a pleasure these days to watch Felipe among people - smiling, touching, approachable and warm. The opposite of what his personality appeared to be before his marriage.

I sometimes wonder what he thinks re the big change in Letizia's looks. He fell in love with the way she looked as a reporter, and she looks sooo different now.

10 years later nobody looks exactly the same as the day their prince fell in love. Perhaps many already forgot how Letizia looked when she was a news anchor, I think actually Letizia today looks a lot more like her old days as the reporter than some bad years when she lost lots of weight especially the year after her sister died.

Reporter
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9234/letiziaperiodista.jpg

last week (her face looks a bit wider due to the middle parting)
http://i.imgur.com/YkrEF.jpg

I agree. It's funny how we look at pictures and comment on looks while rarely focussing on visible qualities like love, intelligence and warmth.

Felipe has changed dramatically and for the better since his marriage to Letizia. Both him and Queen Sofia have openly described their personalities as more germanic than Borbon - being somewhat cold and unapproachable. It's a pleasure these days to watch Felipe among people - smiling, touching, approachable and warm. The opposite of what his personality appeared to be before his marriage.

Prince Felipe always came across as shy and reserved prior to his marriage,he really has come out of his royal shell,which is mainly down to Letizia.

They appear to be a lovely supportive couple, and Leti bringing a dour crown prince out of his shell through love is the stuff of modern romance novels, along with the (allegedly) dastardly in-laws, and the lovely little infantas, and the backdrop of beautiful and mysterious Spain. Sounds like something Nora Roberts would come up with.

Princess Letizia has matured, had two children and wears much better applied make-up and more complimentary hair styles. Like most women she looks much softer and lovelier once becoming a mother. Any man that wants his wife to look like she did when they met tend to change women every few years.

10 years later nobody looks exactly the same as the day their prince fell in love. Perhaps many already forgot how Letizia looked when she was a news anchor, I think actually Letizia today looks a lot more like her old days as the reporter than some bad years when she lost lots of weight especially the year after her sister died.

Reporter
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9234/letiziaperiodista.jpg

last week (her face looks a bit wider due to the middle parting)
http://i.imgur.com/YkrEF.jpg

From the front, yes. From the profile, no. :lol: My post was not a criticism and it's too bad it's taken that way.

Obviously we all look different than we did 10 years ago:flowers: But Letizia's looks changed dramatically after surgery.

Last edited:
Happy Wedding Anniversary to Felipe and Letizia.

Happy Anniversary to one of my favourite royal couples!!!

Next year is the milestone anniversary 10 years!

They look so happy together, it makes me glad. I can't wait until Letizia becomes the Queen Consort of Spain. Congratulations to them, keep it up Letizia. Forever loved!

From the front, yes. From the profile, no. :lol: My post was not a criticism and it's too bad it's taken that way.

Obviously we all look different than we did 10 years ago:flowers: But Letizia's looks changed dramatically after surgery.

Agreed. I prefer her old look anyway but either way I think she looks great :)

So what is it that has changed "dramatically"? Her nose is slightly different and her make-up has been upgraded since that time, but what else?

So what is it that has changed "dramatically"? Her nose is slightly different and her make-up has been upgraded since that time, but what else?

Not dramatically indeed. But the whole profile fire change after the nose surgery.

thanks so much for the photos from IML, rchainho
"Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana."
I notice this quoted on your post of 24JUNE2006 and observe that not much has changed at least in the USA. I am flabbergasted at the lack of notice this group of Crown Princesses get in the media here. It as though they do not exist even though they are doing the same things as the British royals and are at least as busy. I know that historically the USA has strong ties to Great Britain but really this lack of coverage of the European royals needs to be corrected.

A lovely pic of letizia taken during the holidays in Mallorca (at the concert she attended with Felipe)
ImageBam

(Scan from Hola)

Back
Top Bottom