King Felipe and Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information!:flowers:
Seniōra Cifuentes' ensemble was a bit too much, but she pulled it off nicely.

The King and Queen will open the 2014-2015 school year in Galicia. Felipe VI and Letizia will visit on Tuesday 16 at 12.30 the Pre-school and Primary Education school "Ben-Cho-Shey" in Pereiro de Aguiar, in the province of Ourense.

Los reyes Felipe VI y Letizia inaugurarán el curso escolar en Galicia

King Felipe and Queen Letizia will offer a lunch to the President of Panama on September 8 at the Royal Palace

El presidente de Panamá inicia viaje al Vaticano y a España | Radio Intereconomía

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh QL is glowing, she is walking on air these days and who can blame her. She and that very handsome hubby of hers are such a delight to see, finally Spain has a K/Q that they can be proud of and know that the royal family is for the people. She looks so beautiful and he makes the heart sing I bet for her..........wonderful couple!:flowers::flowers:

Oh QL is glowing, she is walking on air these days and who can blame her. She and that very handsome hubby of hers are such a delight to see, finally Spain has a K/Q that they can be proud of and know that the royal family is for the people. She looks so beautiful and he makes the heart sing I bet for her..........wonderful couple! :flowers:

I agree. :flowers: Leitizia is a very beautiful woman and these days she is shining. :flowers:

Oh QL is glowing, she is walking on air these days and who can blame her. She and that very handsome hubby of hers are such a delight to see, finally Spain has a K/Q that they can be proud of and know that the royal family is for the people. She looks so beautiful and he makes the heart sing I bet for her..........wonderful couple!:flowers::flowers:

Agree 100%
BYe Bine

It's really nice seeing them walking in the streets and looking very warm with the people and greeting them. Letizia looked lovely!

Málaga is my favorite region. I have a house in the Los Montes de Málaga nature reserve. I love it that the King was so warmly welcomed. I expected nothing else, I must say. Andalucía is not like Cataluña.

I just noticed the back of QL's black dress, wow.......that is beautiful, that This dress fits her like it was made for every curve she had......what a beautiful dress on the most beautiful queen in Europe...and I am so glad KF is growing his beard again..........oh he is the most handsome man ever, now where are all those men like him hiding? Yes, I have a crush on this man even at my age at girl's crush...........:lol::lol:

what about the UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Japan and other countries with monachies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom