King Felipe and Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
September 15 - Visit of the President of Philippines

October 1 - Visit of the President of Honduras

October 29 and 30 - State Visit of the President of Chile

Visit of the President of El Salvador and the President of Costa Rica (no date confirmed)

December 8 and 9 - Ibero American Summit in Veracruz (Mexico)

Felipe VI - El presidente de Panam?, primer jefe de Estado que recibe el Rey - ABC.es

OHO, StateVisit of the Chilean President..... can I start to hope for a Tiara Event?
BYe Bine

September 15 - Visit of the President of Philippines

October 1 - Visit of the President of Honduras

October 29 and 30 - State Visit of the President of Chile

Visit of the President of El Salvador and the President of Costa Rica (no date confirmed)

December 8 and 9 - Ibero American Summit in Veracruz (Mexico)

Felipe VI - El presidente de Panam?, primer jefe de Estado que recibe el Rey - ABC.es

OHO, StateVisit of the Chilean President..... can I start to hope for a Tiara Event?
BYe Bine

Quite right. I do hope the state visit of the President of Chile is a tiara event, and we get to see the new Queen in a previously unworn tiara.

Given that a number of the tiara's worn by Queen Sofia were privately owned, it will be interesting to see what Letizia gets to wear now.

I know it's OOT, but just a quick rundown of QSofia's tiaras:

The Prussian Diamond Tiara (which QSofia received from her mother), The Mellerio Floral Tiara (which was a gift from Franco to the then-Princess of Spain), The Mellerio Shell Tiara (which was a wedding gift from Juan Carlos) and The Niarchos Rubby Tiara (again a wedding gift) are QSofia's personal properties. The situation of the Cartier Loop Tiara is a bit nebulous.
The Fleur de Lys was, as a tradition worn solely by the Queen of Spain and QSofia has worn it during the last ( and her last) state visit.

The King looks impeccable in his spotless uniform. His spouse looks underdressed. Especially for this sort of grand ceremonies, she barely lifts herself above casual wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom