It's A Girl - Infanta Leonor: October 31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe~!!! come out for just like....30 mins......just to tell us abt ur girls!!!!

Give us a break Felipe :rolleyes: I starting to be very tired, i need to sleep :p But i only do that after seeing your face :cool: So, hurry up!!! We can't hold much longer :p

how big and long was she? My spanish is rusty.
Linda 85

The name was chosen because is an historical name and was a name that they both loved. They had several one picked and they only decided for Leonor at the very end.

He said that the baby looks like with both :)

Did he say, whether the c-section was an emergency c-section because of medical reason or personal choice? Did he say anything about why they chose the name Leonor?

Congrats to the parents and their family!

lalaland said:
Did he say, whether the c-section was an emergency c-section because of medical reason or personal choice? Did he say anything about why they chose the name Leonor?

Congrats to the parents and their family!
The name was chosen because is an historical name and was a name that they both loved. They had several one picked and they only decided for Leonor at the very end.

The c-section the doctor said that was one c-section for non-progression of the birth (??). I don't know what means.

He said that the bautism will probably be after Christmas.

The baby born at 01:25 am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that means, the contractions were little or not enough to push the baby, so they had to do an emergency C-section to get the baby out (because I think it's not good to have the baby in the womb too long once the labor has started). Someone with better medical knowledge, please correct me.
xicamaluca said:
The c-section the doctor said that was one c-section for non-progression of the birth (??). I don't know what means.

is the recovery time longer with c-section for the mother than normal birth?

The Prince said that seeing your child birth is the most beautiful thing that can happens to you in life. Also that he spoked with the Kings by phone, informing then that was a girl and would be called Leonor.

He looked tired and very nervous

xicamaluca said:
The Prince said that seeing your child birth is the most beautiful thing that can happens to you in life. Also that he spoked with the Kings by phone, informing then that was a girl and would be called Leonor.

He looked tired and very nervous

he doesn't seem to smile that much during the press conference tooo...doesn't look like a happy dad to me

bigheadshirmp said:
is the recovery time longer with c-section for the mother than normal birth?
Yes it is. I belive that CP Letizia will stay more days is hospital and then the recovery in home is longer.

Perhaps it means that the Princess did not fully dilate. I had an emergency c-section for this reason because even after being in labor for a few hours I did not progress beyond 1cm.

He looked tired it is normal , he spent the last 4 or 5 hours worrying about his wife and child, the stress my friends :D ...also he didn't sleep at all and now it is a new day in Spain ...

Finally... :p He looked exhausted and a bit stiff during the press conference. He finally started to lighten up during the questions. I liked how he personally thanked the doctors and staff

It was so cute when he called his daughter "little Leonor".

He did look very tired, and shy, poor fellow.

bigheadshirmp said:
he doesn't seem to smile that much during the press conference tooo...doesn't look like a happy dad to me

To the Prince Felipe much does not like to speak on his private life and his feelings with the press, is shy and becomes tense.
In addition the journalists pressed with several questions with the topic of the Constitution, and put him in an inconvinient situation.

xicamaluca said:
Yes it is. I belive that CP Letizia will stay more days is hospital and then the recovery in home is longer.

so i guess we won't be able to see the little Infanta Leonor...(ok,,.i have to get use to this name) and princess Letizia that fast....

The prince also said that when the baby was born, he was so pendiente for His wife that he didn't see what it was, an then he ask when he saw them taking the baby.What is it a boy or a girl.Letizia was in all the time conciente.And he Felipe was telling her what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom