The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA...
It seems that we are in century XV... the Princess has little time of life and the Duke of Bragança already is to think to marry it with its son! For God, we are in century XXI! If they want to change the law it Leonor Princess to reign, already it isn't in the height of plan marriages!
I until agree (in certain way...) to the marriages for equal but I find that it is nonsense... being Princess so young e already to plan marriages!
Juanita, D. Duarte didn't say he was "planning" his son to marry Leonor. It was the jourlalist who asked if he would like to see that happen and he just answered what he could say to that silly question: that would be a very beautiful thing to be seen.
But you already know how this silly tabloid is about headlines...

Old 11-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Serene Highness

Hey Anna - how thoughtful of you to post the time so we all get it right! Thanks.

Old 11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...nta_579062.htm

The sisters of the Princess of Asturias, Telma and Erika Ortiz Rocasolano, will see their niece, Infanta Leonor, before Doña Letizia and her daughter come out of the hospital. Telma and Erika are the only members of Doña Letizia's close family, who didn't go to the Ruber Clinic yet.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Juanita, D. Duarte didn't say he was "planning" his son to marry Leonor. It was the jourlalist who asked if he would like to see that happen and he just answered what he could say to that silly question: that would be a very beautiful thing to be seen.
But you already know how this silly tabloid is about headlines...
Yes, but D. Duarte seems to me very happy with that possibility... :)
Old 11-04-2005, 03:36 PM

Leonor can't marry Duarte's son. She's going to marry Emmanuel of Belgium!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Oh, am I foreseing here a duel of foil and sword? :P
Old 11-04-2005, 03:51 PM
Serene Highness

Oh, now I was thinking Gabriel!!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Oh, now I was thinking Gabriel!!
Oh, Lord, then it would be the case of a fraticide?!
Old 11-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Nobility

One cuestion, are you going to open an new treat monday especialy for Leonor when she live the hospital? or We have to post the pictures here?
Old 11-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Hey Anna - how thoughtful of you to post the time so we all get it right! Thanks.
You're welcome. I myself being outside Spain know how that feels about not having the exact time. I believe I'll be able to see it live from home, since it'll be 7 a.m. in Brazil and I don't have to leave for work until 8. Fingers crossed for the punctuality
Old 11-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
You're welcome. I myself being outside Spain know how that feels about not having the exact time. I believe I'll be able to see it live from home, since it'll be 7 a.m. in Brazil and I don't have to leave for work until 8. Fingers crossed for the punctuality
What the spokesman said that they would leave after 10:00, but didn´t said the exact hour. Maybe this weekend they say it :) And hopefly is realy at 10:00

Monday i don't have classes, so i'll stay glued to the online live until i see Leonor :p
Old 11-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Courtier

NOOO....i will be sleeping during that time!!! it'll be 1:00am my time i think...sad!!! but....first thing i do when i wake up is see little leonor!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
From "La Voz de Galicia"
Game :¿A quien se parecerá el heredero/a de mayor?

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/especia...ra/grafico.htm
I tried this and nothing really happened. What is it supposed to do?
Old 11-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
I tried this and nothing really happened. What is it supposed to do?
On the menu that appears on the left you have to choose who Leonor will take after.

Face
Eyes
Nose
Lips

The options are the Queen's, the King's, Felipe's, Letizia's, Letizia's mother's and Letizia's father's.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20051...196910952.html

The princess Letizia and the infanta Leonor will go out on Monday of the clinic
MARIÁNGEL ALCÁZAR - 05/11/2005 MADRID

.-The princess Letizia and the infanta Leonor will leave the clinic Ruber next Monday morning, moment in which the face of the girl will be able to be known. The official presentation will take place in the middle of week in the Zazuela in a photographic session in that the Kings will be present.

Though at first it was foreseen that the mother and the newborn child were leaving the medical center this weekend, so much the gynaecologist who attended in the childbirth to dona Letizia as the neonatólogo that has monitored the evolution of the girl in her first days of life, they have preferred supporting them in observation a few days more. Since it is normal in other newborn children, the infanta Leonor lost something of weight the first days, but she has finished for recovering it after her mother could give her the breast.

Yesterday same, the King, who was in To Coruña in an official act, reported to his speakers the good condition of the princess of Asturias and of the newborn child, as he made clear later, Paco Vázquez, mayor of the Galician capital, who also realized of the joy expressed by don Juan Carlos in relation with the birth of his granddaughter who is also the second one in the successor order to the Wreath.
The infanta Leonor came to the world to the 1.46 of the dawn of last Monday, after her mother, the princess Letizia, was submitted to an operation of Caesarean that did not re-dress problems but of the one that has been difficult to her to recover slightly any more of the initially foreseen.

In order not to fatigue the mother, the official presentation of the girl will not take place even passed a few days from her exit, but conscious of the interest of the public opinion, the princes of Asturias will surrender on Monday morning to a brief photographic session on the verge of the clinic.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

It seems that we will have two opportunities to see Leonor. Not when it will be the official photo in the Zarzuela, Monday is impossible because the Kings take several acts as the morning and in the evening and an official luncheon .... I do not believe that it is because mother and daughter rest, because as soon as possible they finish with the photos before they will rest, I imagine that they have to arrange all the occupations of some and other grandparents to be able to do the photos.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

From terra:

The grandmothers leaving the clinic last night
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	209785   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	209786  
Old 11-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
One cuestion, are you going to open an new treat monday especialy for Leonor when she live the hospital? or We have to post the pictures here?
Next Monday, we'll open a new thread for the presentation, as this one is already too long.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Nobility

I can tell you... I just saw in the videotext of a German TV station that Letizia is already at home with Leonor. I thought that can't be possible as I read here they'll leave on monday. But no, I was so excited that I turned on the computer and what's happened? Nothing! Just a lie...
On monday I also won't be at home but at least we will see them then
BTW, thanks for all the information and pictures!
Old 11-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

2005/11/04

The Infanta Leonor and the Princess Letizia will leave the Ruber on Monday (video)

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=10215482

Closed Thread