It's A Girl - Infanta Leonor: October 31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beate said:
I have never seen a real close-up of Letizia's mom but after seeing the posted pics I can see who Letizia resembles the most..Her mom looks good. How old is she?

I believe that 53 years. ;)

seems like queen sofia miss her younger daughter too... and elena perfecting queen's "chubby & round" imitation... ;)
(these are from anp & polfoto)

Attachments

• 3157286.jpg
    3157286.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 3157274.jpg
    3157274.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 187
  • AP449339_guest.jpg
    AP449339_guest.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 172
  • AP449347_guest.jpg
    AP449347_guest.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I think Telma looks more like Paloma than Letizia does. Is she wearing braces?

4 more from deadline of Inaki & his baby daughter :

she is so cuttteee.... :p

LaChicaMadrilena said:
'The best gift for the Queen' birthday'

Second time - first on 2003 F&L engagement now Leonor is birth:):)

How nice!!!

Little Irene is sure cute! Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know when Letizia and Leonor are leaving the clinic? I'm from the U.S. and mothers are usually kicked out within 2 or 3 days of a c-section (darn insurance companies!;)).

SpiffyBallerina said:
Little Irene is sure cute! Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know when Letizia and Leonor are leaving the clinic? I'm from the U.S. and mothers are usually kicked out within 2 or 3 days of a c-section (darn insurance companies!;)).
CP Felipe said today that he doesn´t know when, maybe in the weekend :) .

They will stay in the hospital at least till Friday.
What a cute pics of little Irene! I don't know, how about Leonor, but she is absolutely "gordita y redontita":D ! And Infata Christna looks great- so young and fresh!

Last edited:
It is a marvel to see the images of television and to see it happy that are all. The grandmothers are enchanted. In addition they are all of good humor, the Infanta Elena says that to her brother " the slobber falls ", the Infanta Cristina ended up by shouting almost that the girl was very nice because the journalists did not hear her. Paloma says that the girl is very nice, but that she is going to say she if she is the grandmother. Menchu turns out to be very moved whenever she speaks Leonor's.
The mother of the Princess separates little of them, though today she has been going to work before going to the Rúber. This woman not for.

From getty:

Attachments

• 56057919.jpg
    56057919.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 56057923.jpg
    56057923.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 123
  • 56057922.jpg
    56057922.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 126
  • 56057918.jpg
    56057918.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 56057911.jpg
    56057911.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 56057910.jpg
    56057910.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 56057902.jpg
    56057902.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 56057901.jpg
    56057901.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 154
  • 56057900.jpg
    56057900.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 56057898.jpg
    56057898.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 134
More from getty:

Attachments

• 56057925.jpg
    56057925.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 56057926.jpg
    56057926.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 56057927.jpg
    56057927.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 56057928.jpg
    56057928.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 56057929.jpg
    56057929.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 56057931.jpg
    56057931.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 56057930.jpg
    56057930.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 56057933.jpg
    56057933.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 56057934.jpg
    56057934.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 172
Wow, Irene is just so so so cute !
Amour13.gif

I know what I'm talking about but if you don't like my opinions you'r entitle to take my membership back. There's no comparisson between Menchu's protagonisms and the Rocasolanos grandpas but you are one of those people that have to paint everything perfect around Letizia and her family. Is always Menchu on the front page, you can't denied that FACT. BTW, why did you take the pictures I posted off?. Since I haven't broke any rule I say what I want wether you like it or not, only the subditos need Kings.

Scherezada said:
I know what I'm talking about but if you don't like my opinions you'r entitle to take my membership back. There's no comparisson between Menchu's protagonisms and the Rocasolanos grandpas but you are one of those people that have to paint everything perfect around Letizia and her family. Is always Menchu on the front page, you can't denied that FACT. BTW, why did you take the pictures I posted off?. Since I haven't broke any rule I say what I want wether you like it or not, only the subditos need Kings.

Scherezada,
You're entitled to your own opinion as well as each and every single member that comes to this forum. And no one is going to take your membership if you abide to the Forums Rules and Guidelines, that are found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920

Menchu was a famous radialist and is very cherished in Asturias. The Rocasolanos are quieter, discreet people. Like lula mentioned in one of her posts, they are both very old and need to be taken care of. Since both of Letizia's sisters are abroad and her mother is now taking care of her and of her new granddaughter, it's a reasonable explanation of why the Rocasolanos aren't already in Madrid.

And "your" pictures weren't taken as a retaliation, they were taken because they were already posted: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=312494&postcount=37

Our policy here is to remove repeated pictures. If you would be so kind and read Elsa's "reason for editing" you'd notice that.

If you have any question, please direct them to me via PM. This is a thread about Infanta Leonor and it's of her that we sohuld be talking about.

thanks,
Anna_
The Royal Forums Super Moderator

And for that they do not know I continue reporting.
Menchu was going several days in Madrid in house of her sister who lives there, the sister of Menchu is another journalist who was employed at the radio and who in the last years devotes herself to give lessons to journalists, by what also she is known enough in the profession.
Certainly, I live in Spain and in the television I see that the journalists ask very often the grandfather Francisco.
Menchu lives in a small and isolated village, and in Asturias the press respects her very much, and sample of it is that they have not bothered her very much. When announce the pregnancy of Letizia, Menchu had remained a widow was doing two months, and the press respect the one that scarcely wanted to speak. The press the search much, they offered Menchu work in a program of radio, thing that she pushed back. And they have delivered her a prize for her professional career, but her state of health was not good and she was Thelma to gathering it.
It is more, when her grandfather died Letizia offered her grandmother who went away with her to Madrid in order that she was not so alone in Asturias and she decided to remain in her house.

Certainly, not if you heard her speaking at some time, but she is one of these persons to whom it likes to listen when she speaks, a woman who mixes wisdom and tenderness. Today the woman was almost unable to articulate word to speak about Leonor.

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/puig_leonor_aragon_infanta_574443.htm

The Valencian locality of El Puig, where Leonor of Aragón was born, will name a park after Infanta Leonor, the first-born of the Princes of Asturias. Leonor de Aragón was born in El Puig in 1358, when her parents, Pedro IV and Leonor of Sicily, were travelling to Valencia and she was baptized in this locality, at the Royal Monastery of Santa Maria.

The mayor has already invited the Princes of Asturias and their daughter to visit El Puig and its monastery, where Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía have already been.

The Infanta is only three days old and she already has a park and a thetaer named after her!

What truly wonderful news! :) A precious little girl for Letizia and Felipe!

Viva Letizia and Leonor!

Instead of arguing, why don't we all respect each other's opinions. Maybe someone feels strongly about some grandparents being left out. It is only human. Let's enjoy the new pics that come in and let's hope for everyone to visit Letizia soon. As long as Letizia's mother is there, I don't think she cares who else comes to visit. She seems to be very close to her family, and I'm sure she misses her grandparents as well. Let's don't take things personally. Let's focus on what is going on.:eek:

Any Face To Face members around today? They seem to have posted a bunch of photos from yesterday.

Apparently they may announce today when the Princess and the Infanta will leave the clinic.

Cristina & Iñaki - Colourpress

Thanks to Mandy

More from Colourpress, still, all praises to Mandy

The Dukes of Soria and family

They will leave on Saturday!!!

lucys said:
Any Face To Face members around today? They seem to have posted a bunch of photos from yesterday.

Apparently they may announce today when the Princess and the Infanta will leave the clinic.
Today is expected to be a calm day in Ruber. Isn´t expected many visits.

HM King Juan Carlos has announced that CP Letizia and Infanta Leonor will leave the clinic on saturday (according to Hola!)!!! :)

The president of the spanish congress, Manuel Marín, has visited the CP Letizia and Infanta Leonor today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom