Infanta Sofía Starts Kindergarten: September 11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I´ll be very curious to see the little Infanta (who already has such an independent and strong personality) starting her school life!!!!

Oh, A Good News! :ROFLMAO: I am so excited now, wait to see them~ Will Leonor comes with her little sister tomorrow?

Thx for reply. I know Leonor has already graduated from the daycare centre, but it seems that Leonor's school is not yet start the new school year, so maybe she will go with her parents, if really, I think it is a very good family event. It's meaningful and Leonor will act as a caring elder sister to support her little sister to start her long life study tour. It's a Big day for Little Sofia. She must be very excited :lol:

I think it´s quite possible to see Leonor with them tomorrow, since she won´t start her school until next week.
But maybe, as Duke said before, the Princes wish that tomorrow will be Sofia´s day, who knows :flowers:
I´m afraid we´ll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

That's great, we'll get to see the little Infanta again.

Josette

Aw she's so cute!, I can't wait to see her with her little uniform!!

I can't wait to see Infanta Sofia tomorrow when she go to day care for the first time.:flowers:

Awww... :) Sofia looks so cute. Thanks for these pictures. I worked in a Kindergarten once and I know how exciting everything now is for. Felipe looks handsome with his beard in the second picture!

Thank you, Lula!!
Sofia is such a beautiful girl, she seems to be more shy than Leonor was :rolleyes:

thanks for pictures :flowers:
Sofia looks great.
I like her mobile knapsack (??) very much :)

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia accompany their daughter Princess Sofia to her first day at the Royal Guard's nursery at El Pardo Palace in Madrid.

PPE Agency

She's so adorable!!! very different from Leonor but a cutie as well!

her parents can be proud of their 2 little girls!!!

Ohhh, she's very very cute!!! She's like a doll!
How old is she now?

Thank you for the photos.

Sofia is a realy cutie pie and it's nice to see photos of her first day, she looks quite apprehensive in some of them!

Sofia really turned into a pretty and very cute little girl. She looked so cute and not exited at all. :flowers:

It's funny that Letizia`s outfit looked very similar to the one she wore when Leonor first went to the kindergarten.:)

una muñequita....she´s a dolly

Question about the Spanish school system: Sofia is only 2 1/2. Is this considered real "school," where the focus is on learning something, or is it mostly just a daycare type thing where children are taken care of during the day while their parents work? And are children required to start school so young, or can parents wait until they're, say, 5 if they want?

Question about the Spanish school system: Sofia is only 2 1/2. Is this considered real "school," where the focus is on learning something, or is it mostly just a daycare type thing where children are taken care of during the day while their parents work? And are children required to start school so young, or can parents wait until they're, say, 5 if they want?

Infanta Sofía goes to a day-care center. Normally, in Spain the children begin the infantile school with 3 years, but the education only is totally obligatory from 6 to 16 years.

She is soooo cute, totally different then Leo, which I think is good, they can be thier own people. I think she gets prettier as she gets older. I bet her parents are proud and sad, both little one in school. I hope they soon have another child, I miss seeing the Spanish babies.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom