Infanta Leonor's Second Birthday: October 31, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccile

Serene Highness
City
paris
Country
France
This is the special topic for Leonor's birthday on wednesday!!! she's already 2!!
Hope we'll have some pics of this day!!!:wub:

Share your birthday's wishes here for her!!

This is the special topic for Leonor's birthday on wednesday!!! she's already 2!!
Hope we'll have some pics of this day!!!:wub:

Share your birthday's wishes here for her!!

Leonor is such a grown up girl, hard to believe that she only turns 2! I do hope there will be a pic of Leonor, one reason being it's a nice gesture and why not?; another one is that we don't see her too often (which is fine, I don't complain). But who knows? Everybody expected a pic when Christian of Denmark turned 2 but what a disappointment - a now show ;).
Although it's Leonor's day I'd love to see a pic with both sisters but it could well be that this image will be saved for the annual Xmas card. So let's wait and see.

I can't believe that beautiful smart little girl is only going to be 2, she is well beyond her years already. I also hope the spanish family share picture of Little Leo. They have always been so good about sharing their familiy with the public, I hope it continues.

Aww I hope we see a picture but maybe they will want it to keep it private which is fine too.
Will it be released a day early like last year so that it can make the press by her actual birthday on Wednesday?

My living doll is going to be 2:wub:, she's a beauty. I really hope to see photos of her and my little Sofi (she's 6 months already:wub:)

I can't believe she's 2 years old already the 31st. It seems like yesterday when the news came of her birth. I sure hope we'll get a picture of this georgeous little girl, she's so preciously beautiful. It would be great to see her with little Sofi :wub:

I can't believe that Leonor is turning two already!:wub: She's such a big girl, but it still seems impossible that she's two!

I didn't realize that she was a Halloween baby, either!:pumpkin1:

Please remember that all birthday wishes should be posted in the birthday and anniversary wishes thread which can be found here.

Spanish Forum Moderators

LA INFANTA LEONOR CELEBRARÁ CON UNA FIESTA INFANTIL SU SEGUNDO CUMPLEAÑOS

Can someone who's fluent in spanish can translate this article please?? because i don't understand it very well!
thanks!!

The article said, that Infanta Leonor will celebrate a privat party on the ocassion of her second birthday with all her cousins, grandparents and all her uncles at Zarzuela palace.
Of course there will no be privat photos of the party.

The article said also, that the jurnalist don´t know if this year will be official photos of the birthday! Or some photocall on the ocasion!:neutral:

The article said also, that the jurnalist don´t know if this year will be official photos of the birthday! Or some photocall on the ocasion!:neutral:

It seems that the Royal House do not have intention of giving photos this year, they have commented it on the tv. Though it seems to be slightly probable it will be necessary to wait to tomorrow.;)

It seems that the Royal House do not have intention of giving photos this year, they have commented it on the tv. Though it seems to be slightly probable it will be necessary to wait to tomorrow.;)

Oh! what a bad news!,but I have hope that tomorrow the Pirnces give us a gift with Leonor photos!:flowers:

thanks for the translation!!!! hope we'll have a great surprise tommorow with birthday's pics!!!

leo and all her cousins will have so much fun during her birthday party!!!! i would love to attend!!lol

Thanks for warning us in advance, Lula. At least this way we know not to expect any pictures, even though we'll keep hoping and not be disappointed like with Cristian when there are no pictures. But I sure do hope they change their minds :flowers:

Thanks for warning us in advance, Lula. At least this way we know not to expect any pictures, even though we'll keep hoping and not be disappointed like with Cristian when there are no pictures. But I sure do hope they change their minds :flowers:

Perhaps, with all of the attention recently given to those creeps who posted photos of Netherland's royal children on their web site, the DRF and the SRF are reluctant to have their children exploited, too. Most parents would be horrified at the prospect, particularly those of high-profile toddlers.

Perhaps, with all of the attention recently given to those creeps who posted photos of Netherland's royal children on their web site, the DRF and the SRF are reluctant to have their children exploited, too. Most parents would be horrified at the prospect, particularly those of high-profile toddlers.
They have that risk always! Not only if they relase pictures during birthday dates! They ahve that risk everyday when they step out of their house!

Too bad we cannot see Leonor sitting in the backseat. Do you think we'll get a peak of her when she goes home again, Lula? I'd love to see her with one of those paper hats on her head, like the one Irene had with a big 2 on it. :D

I think that if they wanted to show pictures they will show when she enter the scholl! But lets wait

Leonor is already 2. days do pass fast, its seems that she was born yesterday, still remember well Letizia leaving hospital with the bundle of joy :stuart:
thanks for the pictures. I wonder if shell have a small party at the nursery today:D

i'm sure they will have a party in the nursery as well! :)

newspaper el mundo mentions it's not likely that they will release pictures this time...

I wanted to see pics of the birthday girl :sad:

I wanted to see pics of the birthday girl :sad:

We all did Mari, but we knew beforehand it would not be likely we would get pictures, so I wasnt really expecting any, just hoping really badly :lol: Well, at least we got to see beautiful pictures 2 weeks ago in the zoo :wub:

Yeah you're right .. but still :lol: I wanted to see my cutie pie :lol:. I guess I'll have to wait for the christmas card.

At last, we haven´t pics of Leonor!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom