Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 2: February - August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Felix :wub: would be a perfect choice! I think these German tabloids shouldn't speculate anything until she's at least 18 though. Leonor can't even walk yet! :rolleyes:

highpriestess said:
Why would Leonor choose anyone else when she will have her picks among all dark and hunky Spaniards? :cool:
In Spain, you have all kind og people: brunettes, blondies, brown -haired, and most commonly that people from outside could think, red-haired people. I'm Argentine , descending from various differnt branch of European people (like most Argentine people). However, the more blonde branch of my family is the one who comes from Spain. There, we have blonde blue eyed people or red-haired one. Their skin is the perfect English request for ancient ladies: peach with cream...perfectly rose and white. When I got exposed to sun, I got always sunburned, with great red blotches. I never could see myself brown...:bang:

I visited Spain two times (for I have some family there) and let me say you, that they are blonde and red-haired...all of them.

Where you may find many "dark" people , as you've qualified them, is in Andalusia, in the South of the country, and even there, you have a great deal of "light skinned" blonde people. Just watch a Spanish movie (nor one about Spain made in America...for then, you'll see people darker than in Africa and all dressed as gitans Andalusians) or a Spanish TV show, or a simple documentary, and you'll see.

This idea of a "dark Spain" comes from the "for-export Spain" . This is not true...Just make a trip in Spain and you'll see. Spain is a country that deserves that people will visit her.

Sorry if I sound a little harsh, but I'm bored to hear speaking of "dark Spaniards" when it is not true.

Vanesa.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with you Vanessa.
i am Spanish. my cousin is also spanish and he is blonde and i don´t have dark hair.
is true than in Spain are more people with dark hair but also other colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom