The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I have a feeling this might be their Christmas card.
I was thinking the same, especially after seeing the green-and-red theme of the outdoor pics.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheina
I was thinking the same, especially after seeing the green-and-red theme of the outside pics.
You all might be right, girls, but I hope not Last year it was the same, they put the unknown before picture from the day Leo left the hospital. I just hope the pic will be different, I mean the pose, the way they stand/sit/smile. I would die to see the girl again in December. Anyway, this year the Kings have absolutely no excuse and they simply must do a proper card with their grandchildren, after last year scandal.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Royal Highness

I love teh pics... leonor is stunning. They look wonderful happy famely!
Old 10-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Gentry

I wasn't a member last year. What was wrong with their Christmas card?

I couldn't wait to get home today to check out the site. I'm happy to say it was worth the wait. The Infanta is absolutely adorable. A little doll. She looks quite a bit older in the official photo. We are so lucky to have such an attractive royal family to swoon over.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
You all might be right, girls, but I hope not Last year it was the same, they put the unknown before picture from the day Leo left the hospital. I just hope the pic will be different, I mean the pose, the way they stand/sit/smile. I would die to see the girl again in December. Anyway, this year the Kings have absolutely no excuse and they simply must do a proper card with their grandchildren, after last year scandal.
I, too, wish for a new photo for Christmas! Leonor can again significantly change in 2 months. I want another excuse to see new pics of her As for the King and Queen's christmas card, they can take advantage of Leonor's birthday party for an appropriate picture with the grandkids... they can no longer use the excuse, "everyone was too busy" for a photo session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doña Alicia
I wasn't a member last year. What was wrong with their Christmas card?
Doña Alicia, you can see it here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/348648-post108.html

It was Casa Real's poor Photoshop project to make it appear as if the King and Queen had a photo taken with the grandkids. Unfortunately for them, many things gave them away... like the floating Leonor and Irene
Old 10-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Courtier

I have been too busy of late to spend any time on the board, but had to come and comment on these absolutely wonderful photos. All three of them are gorgeous, and Leonor is just a doll. What beautiful, intense eyes!

I especially love the formal image--she is (almost assuredly) the future Queen and there ought to be a few formal images of her--not just images that look like any old family hangin' out in the living room. I love love love the formal photo. It's elegant and regal and yet warm. Little Leonor has an astonishing amount of "porte" for a one year old.

Great photos.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys
I have been too busy of late to spend any time on the board, but had to come and comment on these absolutely wonderful photos. All three of them are gorgeous, and Leonor is just a doll. What beautiful, intense eyes!

I especially love the formal image--she is (almost assuredly) the future Queen and there ought to be a few formal images of her--not just images that look like any old family hangin' out in the living room. I love love love the formal photo. It's elegant and regal and yet warm. Little Leonor has an astonishing amount of "porte" for a one year old.

Great photos.
I absolutely agree, she has eyes that are the same beautiful color as Felipe but with the intensity of Letizia's. I love all the pictures (and want more) but I love the more formal picture. The expression on the little Infanta's face is precious.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Aristocracy

The photos are beautiful,gorgous mom and dad and their adorable child.what a background.
Leonor has changed a lot.she lost her innocent face i used to see.i think what made her older than her age is bad choice of her dresses especially the red and white one.there are too much details on them.personally i prefer simple dresses for such young baby.
anyway happy happy birthday sweetie.
It would be wonderful If someone be kind to put felipe,letizia.the king and queen's pics when they were 1 here to compare leonor with them.
thanks in advance.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
I've already made avatars here: Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006
I know you've already made avatars, but i've just made some more (I hope you don't mind ) I hope you like them

Old 10-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Royal Highness

And some more

And some moving

Old 10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Royal Highness

It's already midnight!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONOR!!!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Courtier

the photos are gorgeous but they're too tiny.. and i prefer the white outfit
Old 10-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Courtier

Talking

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONOR!!! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS LEONOR!!

Old 10-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Nobility

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Aristocracy

She's such a pretty baby...

It's really been a joy to see her grow up to be so big over the past year! She's really looking more and more like the little girl she'll soon become, rather than a baby anymore .
Old 10-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Nobility

Felicidades Leonor! Que tengas muchos más!

She looks absolutely beautiful!!! My favorite pic is the one of her laughing with her adorable red outfit!!!

Ani
Old 10-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone have any of the pictures that are bigger? She looks so beautiful, but more importantly she looks very happy. To me that is more important then what she looks like, she just looks happy and loved.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Aristocracy

While waiting for the 'Hora Cero' special on Leonor's birthday to be shown at TVE international, I saw parts of 'Mira Quien Baila' (Spanish version of 'Dancing with the Stars). I thought it was so sweet that in the middle of show, right at the strike of midnight, the orchestra took a moment to play 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' for Leonor!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81
Does anyone have any of the pictures that are bigger?
Rebafan81, you can download the high resolution pictures from the Casa Real website. Lula was so kind to provide us with the link in this post: Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006. If you click the item under 'Informacion Relacionada' (at the bottom of the page), you'll be able to download the 3 images in a .zip file. Enjoy
Old 10-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheina
Rebafan81, you can download the high resolution pictures from the Casa Real website. Lula was so kind to provide us with the link in this post: Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006. If you click the item under 'Informacion Relacionada' (at the bottom of the page), you'll be able to download the 3 images in a .zip file. Enjoy
Thank you very much, I was able to download the zip file!!!

Closed Thread