Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already midnight!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONOR!!! :wub:

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!! :wub:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

the photos are gorgeous but they're too tiny.. and i prefer the white outfit ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONOR!!! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS LEONOR!!:flowers:

She's such a pretty baby...:wub:

It's really been a joy to see her grow up to be so big over the past year! She's really looking more and more like the little girl she'll soon become, rather than a baby anymore :flowers:.

Felicidades Leonor! Que tengas muchos más!

She looks absolutely beautiful!!! My favorite pic is the one of her laughing with her adorable red outfit!!!

Ani

Does anyone have any of the pictures that are bigger? She looks so beautiful, but more importantly she looks very happy. To me that is more important then what she looks like, she just looks happy and loved.

While waiting for the 'Hora Cero' special on Leonor's birthday to be shown at TVE international, I saw parts of 'Mira Quien Baila' (Spanish version of 'Dancing with the Stars). I thought it was so sweet that in the middle of show, right at the strike of midnight, the orchestra took a moment to play 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' for Leonor!

:flowers::flowers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :flowers::flowers:

Rebafan81 said:
Does anyone have any of the pictures that are bigger?
Rebafan81, you can download the high resolution pictures from the Casa Real website. Lula was so kind to provide us with the link in this post: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/528414-post139.html. If you click the item under 'Informacion Relacionada' (at the bottom of the page), you'll be able to download the 3 images in a .zip file. Enjoy :flowers:

kartheina said:
Rebafan81, you can download the high resolution pictures from the Casa Real website. Lula was so kind to provide us with the link in this post: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/528414-post139.html. If you click the item under 'Informacion Relacionada' (at the bottom of the page), you'll be able to download the 3 images in a .zip file. Enjoy :flowers:
Thank you very much, I was able to download the zip file!!!

Such beautiful pictures! I simply love this family!

Happy Birthday to the little princess! She looks really confortable and alert with the camera, almost posing for it. She has a beautiful smile.

I sent Leonor a birthday card care of her parents :) They'll probably get so much stuff that my little letter will probably be overlooked, but I feel like getting into the spirit for these October babies. I sent one to Denmark for Prince Christian too.

On a slightly off-topic topic (ha!) I think it's kind of ironic how royal babies have been coming in threes. Emmanuel, Christian and Leonor in October '05, Sverre Magnus, Nicolas and Aymeric in December '05 and now three new babies from Spain, Denmark, and Holland in April-May '07! :wub:

A happy birthday to this little darling Princess. She is absolutely adorable.

Stellad

Leonor looks soo adorable in those pictures :flowers: so cute! i love the bow in the hair... :flowers:

Happy Birthday Leonor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovely pictures of a lovely family.

i missed TVE Internacional's special about Leonor's first birthday because i was rushing to go to work but i just saw the photos. such sweet pictures! the shape of her mouth makes her look like she has a frowny face but heck, she's still soooo cute! and you guys were all so fast with your avatars!;)

¡Feliz cumpleaños niña bonita!:wub:

Happy Birthday Leonor!!!
Feliz Cumpleaños!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom